Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

but can srna play rb well as he is a rm/rb can cana hit 92 ?

srna won't play well in RB because his primary position is a midfield one. Just make do with him playing on the right of midfield :D

as for cana, i reckon there is a good possibility because of marseille's form and he has been a first team player for them as well.

cheers

I've been offered Ashley Young+Elano+10mil for Simao. Should I do it?

who're ur other wingers? I would avoid elano for now until he manages first team football if he moves from man city.

Perhaps negotiate for another offer with young+another young player in a position u need.

simao will keep his rating for some time to come.

cheers

who're ur other wingers? I would avoid elano for now until he manages first team football if he moves from man city.

Perhaps negotiate for another offer with young+another young player in a position u need.

simao will keep his rating for some time to come.

cheers

I've got Trochowski, Barnetta, Rakitic and Perotti. I can also play Olic as a wing. I tried to do Young+Zarate but SMFA rejected it.

I've got Trochowski' date=' Barnetta, Rakitic and Perotti. I can also play Olic as a wing. I tried to do Young+Zarate but SMFA rejected it.[/quote']

I would seriously think about this before accepting this deal. Wingers of Simao's level are hard to get, and you already have got some fine young talent, so imo you need Simao more than some new youngsters. After all, Young wont hit 93 before few years have passed (which can mean like 10 SM seasons or something) and Simao probably wont come down lower than 92 during that time, with possibility to hit 94 next year (should Atletico Madrid do very well). On the other hand, I admit that it is a tempting offer... the other manager is giving away money and players a way over the value of Simao and Young is very valuable youngster, so you probably wont get any better offer than that.

Guest Football8

should i swap Aquilaini for dzeko' date=' id be getting dzeko[/quote']

Go for it, Dzeko has great potential. If you need Aquilani and you haven't got any decent backup for when he goes then keep him.

Guest Football8

aquilani only playes when gago an cana rnt fit

Do you need Aquilani for Cup/Shield ? Or do you need Dzeko more for Cup/Shield ?

Guest Football8

Mananda

Srna Pepe Lucio Marcelo

Cana

Maxi.r Gago Mata

Higuain Aguero

Mananda

Johnson Heleno Udoh Motta

Ramires

Sessengon Fellaini Kewel

Lavezzi Dzeko

Would be my teams' date=' so do u think i need him ?? I also have Mbokaini[/quote']

Looking at that go for it.

Guest Football8

Also' date=' would Johnson be better in my forst team or my reservs ??[/quote']

First team for Srna, because he's higher rated.

I'm still discussing the transfer of my Benzema for transfer out of the club but we can't agree on the players involved with the deal.

I'm trying to get Eto'o at the very least and some cash but preferably Eto'o and a midfielder if I can from this other manager, though it always sticks in the front of my mind that any such deal might be rejected by the SMFA or chairman so I need to try to keep within that.

Really not sure what to do. I'm tempted just to stick with Benzema and forget selling him. Got plenty of cover up front but selling Benzema is not a must however I'm always looking for good deals.

Any advice?

I'm still discussing the transfer of my Benzema for transfer out of the club but we can't agree on the players involved with the deal.

I'm trying to get Eto'o at the very least and some cash but preferably Eto'o and a midfielder if I can from this other manager' date=' though it always sticks in the front of my mind that any such deal might be rejected by the SMFA or chairman so I need to try to keep within that.

Really not sure what to do. I'm tempted just to stick with Benzema and forget selling him. Got plenty of cover up front but selling Benzema is not a must however I'm always looking for good deals.

Any advice?[/quote']

Keeping Benzema wouldn't be a bad idea.

The likes of Manchester United want him... If he goes there and gets played that will most certainly help his rating.

So I would keep him if your Eto'o deal doesnt go through :)

;647506']Keeping Benzema wouldn't be a bad idea.

The likes of Manchester United want him... If he goes there and gets played that will most certainly help his rating.

So I would keep him if your Eto'o deal doesnt go through :)

That's what I'm thinking. If he transfers to a club like Man U I wouldn't bet against him getting a rise in rating!

I got offered £80 million for Benzema plus a player but like I said it's not just about the money my main concern is replacing Benzema with someone else who is likely to keep a high rating or rise to a high rating but my options are limited in who the other manager will allow me to take off his hands.

Personally I like Eto'o and would love to have him, do we reckon getting £xx milllions and Eto'o for Benzema would be a good deal in itself if I settled for that ?

That's what I'm thinking. If he transfers to a club like Man U I wouldn't bet against him getting a rise in rating!

I got offered £80 million for Benzema plus a player but like I said it's not just about the money my main concern is replacing Benzema with someone else who is likely to keep a high rating or rise to a high rating but my options are limited in who the other manager will allow me to take off his hands.

Personally I like Eto'o and would love to have him' date=' do we reckon getting £xx milllions and Eto'o for Benzema would be a good deal in itself if I settled for that ?[/quote']

Deffinately.

Aboout £15m max would do it

Because the SMFA arent gonna like a 96 going plus money for a 93.

However if it goes through your laughing.

Eto'o will keep his 96 for a couple more seasons and can go to 97 (which I thought he shoulda got this season).

It might take Benzema a couple of seasons to get his rating up to the likes of Eto'o so for now hes the best bet. :)

;647529']Deffinately.

Aboout £15m max would do it

Because the SMFA arent gonna like a 96 going plus money for a 93.

However if it goes through your laughing.

Eto'o will keep his 96 for a couple more seasons and can go to 97 (which I thought he shoulda got this season).

It might take Benzema a couple of seasons to get his rating up to the likes of Eto'o so for now hes the best bet. :)

Cheers for the input Chris. I'll see what offer the other manager comes back with and then more than likely counter with Eto'o plus minimal amount of cash, like you say about £15 million.

Should i swap Joseba Llorente for Keirrison?

Yes. Llorente should have really got 90, but Keirrison will be that in a matter of months no doubt. Should be 88 soon, followed by 89/90 which will be equal or better than Llorente. Taking that into consideration, you must also acknowledge the fact he is only 20 and one of the hottest young up and coming players. So yeah go for Keirrison.

Should i swap Joseba Llorente for Keirrison?

I'm very disappointed Joseba didn't rise in last changes while he show good form. And now,he almost 30 and Villareal doesn't play in Champions League. I'll swap him with Keirrison

Should i buy Pato for 5 mill fellaini an aquilaini' date='

and should i sell sessengon for 18 mill ????[/quote']

DEFINATE NO to the first one. Thats a terrible deal for you.

If you need the cash from selling Sessengon then I would do it.