Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm still discussing the transfer of my Benzema for transfer out of the club but we can't agree on the players involved with the deal.

I'm trying to get Eto'o at the very least and some cash but preferably Eto'o and a midfielder if I can from this other manager' date=' though it always sticks in the front of my mind that any such deal might be rejected by the SMFA or chairman so I need to try to keep within that.

Really not sure what to do. I'm tempted just to stick with Benzema and forget selling him. Got plenty of cover up front but selling Benzema is not a must however I'm always looking for good deals.

Any advice?[/quote']

To me Eto'o is far superior to Benzema. Eto'os had an outstanding season and has been involved in what im sure will be a legendary Barca side in years to come. We'll have fat men in pubs purring over "Barca '09" for some years to come trust me :o.

Meanwhile Benzema has had an over-whelmingly average season at a Lyon side which has lost its grip on Ligue 1 for the first time in years, not even managing a decent title challenge towards the later stages.

Plus I dont really see Benzema as better than Berbatov. The guy looks better on the ball no doubt but the effects of Berbatov sitting on his a*se in the attacking third are suprisingly potent! He prevents an opposition defence from pushing up for fear of a counter attack - it seems more than co-incidence that his inclusion over Tevez resulted in Man Uniteds record breaking clean sheet phase...

Originally Posted by swfcladie

Should i BUY pato for 5 mill aquilaini and fellaini

Should i SELL maxi rodreguez for 0 mill gourcuff an ash young

Well the second id do in a heartbeat. Gourcuff is widely touted as the next Zidane and since Kaka's departure from Milan theres a space at attacking midfield perfect for him (although Ronaldinho may cause a few irritartions here).

Meanwhile Ashley Young is EPL young player of the year and has been the heartbeat of a very succesful Aston Villa side. Hes been linked to a number of top teams including Man utd, Barca and Real Madrid although im not sure how much substance there is to those rumours.

As for the Pato deal. Im not sure. On the one hand Pato could be a future 95, hes been truly immense this season and at just 20 . However, for every Messi that sets the world alight in his teens there are a dozen Micheal Owens, Nii Lampertys and Alan Smiths that turn out to be rubbish. That said niether Aquallini or Fellaini are that good. And IMO both would struggle to fit into their squad at full strength. So i would do it, but dont blame me if it all goes wrong B)

Hope this helped m8

BUY PATO for that' date=' yeah. Sorry, didn't notice the "buy" bit. (I'm tired)[/quote']

Thanks Dai, Will rep ones speaded the greens

:QUOTE:Originally Posted by swfcladie

Should i BUY pato for 5 mill aquilaini and fellaini

Should i SELL maxi rodreguez for 0 mill gourcuff an ash young

:QUOTE:

Well the second id do in a heartbeat. Gourcuff is widely touted as the next Zidane and since Kaka's departure from Milan theres a space at attacking midfield perfect for him (although Ronaldinho may cause a few irritartions here).

Meanwhile Ashley Young is EPL young player of the year and has been the heartbeat of a very succesful Aston Villa side. Hes been linked to a number of top teams including Man utd' date=' Barca and Real Madrid although im not sure how much substance there is to those rumours.

As for the Pato deal. Im not sure. On the one hand Pato could be a future 95, hes been truly immense this season and at just 20 . However, for every Messi that sets the world alight in his teens there are a dozen Micheal Owens, Nii Lampertys and Alan Smiths that turn out to be rubbish. That said niether Aquallini or Fellaini are that good. And IMO both would struggle to fit into their squad at full strength. So i would do it, but dont blame me if it goes wrong

Hope this helped m8[/quote']

Thanks mate, will rep once spreaded greens

Is this a good deal?

I'm Barcelona and an offer has been accepted for

Aguero for Henry and Busquets and 6 million

I know its quite good because Im getting Aguero but Ive tried to keep Busquets out of it and tried 45 million instead but he didn't like the offer and kept persisting with Busquets.

So whats anyone's opinions? Does anyone think I should try and give someone else?

Is this a good deal?

I know its quite good because Im getting Aguero but Ive tried to keep Busquets out of it and tried 45 million instead but he didn't like the offer and kept persisting with Busquets.

So whats anyone's opinions? Does anyone think I should try and give someone else?

I'd rather to keep Busquets, maybe include one of Caceres or Gudjohnsen in the deal. Busquets will get 90 next season,so keep him

Is this a good deal?

Try harder to keep Busquets out of there!

Try and put in someone older... Sylvinho if you have him in your squad or like gozgox said, Gudjohnson would be another to get rid of.

I also agree with him saying Busquets will get 90 next season so keep um.

;)

Is this a good deal?

tbh i won't do this deal. Henry is in fantastic form and if he carries on like that, he won't drop for at least another season. Busquets played for spain in the confederations cup :eek: that shows how valuable he is. Definitely a MUST keep imo.

aguero is a great talent, no doubt about it. But i doubt that he would increase at atletico. That is just my opinion though.

take out busquets if u really want him, but you won't lose without the deal.

cheers

Is this a good deal?

Henry was unlucky to not raise to 96 IMO despite his age he is class, has another 2-3 years in him yet. Busquets should be 90+ before the season is over.

I would cancel that deal tbh.

---------------

Right guys time for a bit of help for myself....

Shall i sell Abidal for Stankovic and £5m?

Henry was unlucky to not raise to 96 IMO despite his age he is class' date=' has another 2-3 years in him yet. Busquets should be 90+ before the season is over.

I would cancel that deal tbh.

---------------

Shall i sell Abidal for Stankovic and £5m?[/quote']

decent deal if u have a good backup LB/defenders.

Abidal is past his prime and i doubt he will go back to 94 again. Stankovic is still a key player for inter and he was fantastic last season - expect him to keep his rating or even reach 94.

cheers

Should i sell Gilardino for Kone + Ben Arfa ?

tough one there. Who are ur other wingers? I would do the deal if ben arfa makes it to the first team.

Gilardino was unlucky not to rise imo. While kone is a first team player for marseille, hitting 9 goals in 24 starts and being the club's second top scorer behind niang, ben arfa has not yet established himself as a first team regular. I reckon they would be 90/91 - 89 in the next rating changes.

cheers

Should i sell Gilardino for Kone + Ben Arfa ?

I would say so.

Kone should rise as he is scoring some goals at Marseille.

Ben Arfa is also gonna become a fantastic player, hes nearly there but not just yet.

So On the long-term you will get 2 players that can potentially get 92+ for one.

Therefore do that deal mate. :)

Hope this helps.

Shall i sell Abidal for Stankovic and £5m?

No I would keep Abidal, as although he did decrease, he is still a 93 LB, which is the highest rating LB there is (Apart for Zambrotta + Chiellini but they are their secondary positions).

Therefore Abidal is more valuable than Stankovic, as a 93 Central/Attacking Midfielder are alot easier to get than a 93 LB.

Hop you get what I mean mate.

So dont do that deal. :)

To me Eto'o is far superior to Benzema. Eto'os had an outstanding season and has been involved in what im sure will be a legendary Barca side in years to come. We'll have fat men in pubs purring over "Barca '09" for some years to come trust me :o.

Meanwhile Benzema has had an over-whelmingly average season at a Lyon side which has lost its grip on Ligue 1 for the first time in years' date=' not even managing a decent title challenge towards the later stages.

Plus I dont really see Benzema as better than Berbatov. The guy looks better on the ball no doubt but the effects of Berbatov sitting on his a*se in the attacking third are suprisingly potent! He prevents an opposition defence from pushing up for fear of a counter attack - it seems more than co-incidence that his inclusion over Tevez resulted in Man Uniteds record breaking clean sheet phase...[/quote']

I completely agree with you on that point about Eto'o he had an absolutely brilliant season. I retracted the offer on the table and offered Benzema out for a sole figure which has been accepted and I am then going to buy Eto'o for a pre-agreed price so as long as it all goes through I'm happy with the deal.

If this deal goes through although I'll lose Benzema I'll then have RvN, David Villa and Eto'o up front not including the slightly lower rated players.

i didnt want to make a new thread so, can anyone recommend a winger or rm or lm that is about 87-89....any age...that has a good chance of rising. the more obscure the better as im in an old EC where most of the players are taken.

Luis Valencia? If he goes to somwhere like Real Madrid he could go up lots. Also, Daniel Pranjic 90 LM who has just transfered to Bayern Munich, from Herenveen. One other player is Jonathan Pitropipa of Hamburger. He is only 86 but i really liked the look of him last season and so if he continues to play play a can see a good rise for him.

Guest Daragh

Zambrotta + 1 million for Criscito, I have Criscito

I'm not going to do the deal but I just want to get your opinions. Criscito is a great young player. But would you take Zambrotta for him? Zambrotta is already 32 and his rating can only go down.

Zambrotta + 1 million for Criscito' date=' I have Criscito

[u']I'm not going to do the deal [/u]but I just want to get your opinions. Criscito is a great young player. But would you take Zambrotta for him? Zambrotta is already 32 and his rating can only go down.

This depends on if you need both players and how long you will play the game for...

Could really do with some help here because I have no idea whether to do through with it or not -

Rafael Da Silva for Marko Pantelic and Khalid Boulahrouz.

I'd be getting Rafael. I'm unsure as I think Pantelic and Boul might be decreasing and Rafael is a hot prospect, but its still a 90 and 89 going out for a 86... this is a GC btw. Any help would be grealty appreciated.

Could really do with some help here because I have no idea whether to do through with it or not -

I'd be getting Rafael. I'm unsure as I think Pantelic and Boul might be decreasing and Rafael is a hot prospect' date=' but its still a 90 and 89 going out for a 86... this is a GC btw. Any help would be grealty appreciated.[/quote']

if you're actually considering giving that for an overhyped 'United youngster, you have either one (or both) of 2 things wrong with you:

1: You love Manchester United

2: You are crazy! Which loving Man Utd is a symptom of!

Just my opinion though! :P

I wouldn't give nearly that much for Rafael. ;)

I'd be getting Rafael. I'm unsure as I think Pantelic and Boul might be decreasing and Rafael is a hot prospect' date=' but its still a 90 and 89 going out for a 86... this is a GC btw. Any help would be grealty appreciated.[/quote']

Rafael is a huge talent, but that is way over the top.....

I dunno man. Pantelic will probably fall to 89 and then downwards and Boulahrouz has not played nearly enough to keep his 89 rating. Rafael will probably get more games next year and could reach about 89 anyway. The way I see it is two players past their peak for a player on the up but yeah, it is probably too much. I still am not sure about it though, I like having young promising teams. :P

I dunno man. Pantelic will probably fall to 89 and then downwards and Boulahrouz has not played nearly enough to keep his 89 rating. Rafael will probably get more games next year and could reach about 89 anyway. The way I see it is two players past their peak for a player on the up but yeah' date=' it is probably too much. I still am not sure about it though, I like having young promising teams. :P[/quote']

Does the other team have any other good young talents? If they did I would ask for them with Rafael... It then might be just worth it.