Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aguero for Puyol/Sanchez?

Sanchez would not start for me. I manage Munich and have bought Aguero' date=' Tevez, and Muniain.[/quote']

No way. Sanchez has failed to shine as of yet and as you have said, he won't start for you whilst Aguero is your best striker. Puyol is only going downhill from here. For me, it looks a simple decision.

Sanchez would not start for me. I manage Munich and have bought Aguero' date=' Tevez, and Muniain.[/quote']

Puyol has signed a new deal I think up to 2016, only problem is how many games will he play.

I do not know what your team is however I would try and swap Tevez for Sanchez.

No way. Sanchez has failed to shine as of yet and as you have said' date=' he won't start for you whilst Aguero is your best striker. Puyol is only going downhill from here. For me, it looks a simple decision.[/quote']

Just wanted to make sure. Puyol would have helped my defense since I start 2 91's.

Sanchez would not start for me. I manage Munich and have bought Aguero' date=' Tevez, Bale, and Muniain.[/quote']

Keep Aguero

Give Muniain for Subotic

Give Tevez for Vidal

or give them both for Hummels/Ramos/Pique

Sanchez would not start for me. I manage Munich and have bought Aguero' date=' Tevez, Bale, and Muniain.[/quote']

i wont take this deal... :)

even if you need better defender, you maybe can take another defender, young players like marquinhos correia or nastasic... :)

M'vila for Yarmolenko and musacchio? I am giving the duo.

I would keep your duo as well mate' date=' M'vila will struggle to keep his rating at Rubin.[/color']

Jallet + 5M or Griezmann?

Griezmann is the better option if you need a winger' date=' however if Jallet is your first choice RB then it is a pointless deal in my opinion.

Not knowing your squad and a few more specifics it is difficult to judge.

However if depth is of no issue get Griezmann.[/color']