Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would I take Adebayor + Vertonghen + 10M for Ibrahimovic?

Noo' date=' simply not good enough for one of the best strikers in the world. He is top scorer in League 1 and PSG is looking good in league and CL, so even if he plays in France, he won't drop.

A lot of forumers here are thinking that once when the player goes over 30, that they need to get rid of him, but they can still be very high rated even at 35(a lot of examples). Almost everyone here would rather have some talent, than already high rated older player, even if it depends on lot of factors how will they progress and most importantly it take a lot of time, mostly years, to achieve their full potential (I'm not saying that for you, just thought I should point that out).

10 mil Draxler + Holtby for Marcelo? I have Marcelo at the minute along with most of the standard madrid squad except the likes of Carvalho etc, I've already accepted the deal, just wondering if its the right choice, cant see Marcelo rising again, can see both Draxler and Holtby being 90 by the end of the season though if Holtby puts in some performances for Spurs

Holtby's peak is maybe 92, but I don't think he can get that in Tot'ham. Draxler is top talent, but it will take long long time for him to come close to Marcelo, who I think can rise again in future, obviously not soon.

It also depends which position do you need to fill and if 10M is of any use to you.

as I said above I am someone who plays by form but a position I should improve is defence' date=' my strongest is Johnson (91), Bruno Alves (91), Skrtel (90), Enrique (89)

don't need mids or strikers because I have enough players in form.[/quote']

Then if you want to sell Aguero try to get maybe someone like Alba+Nastasic. I can only guess since I can't know which players do other managers have and who can you get.

I have the following youth players who can play RB:

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Martin Montoya could well be available in the next two weeks' date=' So who of the above players would be best to sell to help fund the deal?

I personally would probably use Aurier however would like other people's opinions on the matter.

Cheers.[/color']

Van Rhijn has the most playing time (3200+ minutes) of the 4 players and is also the only one to play NT. Must keep.

Montoya is the highest rated in SM of the 4 players and played a decent amount of time (1100+ minutes) so far. Not in NT yet but in Barca first team. Must Buy.

Aurier is a constant starter but for an average team. Zouma plays the least among the 4 players. He is the youngest and his time is may be 2 seasons from now. Sell both.

Keep Ibrahimovic. He's still scoring goals consistently and could easily keep his 96 even though he's 31. Don't see either of them getting anywhere near him in the near future.

10 mil Draxler + Holtby for Marcelo? I have Marcelo at the minute along with most of the standard madrid squad except the likes of Carvalho etc' date=' I've already accepted the deal, just wondering if its the right choice, cant see Marcelo rising again, can see both Draxler and Holtby being 90 by the end of the season though if Holtby puts in some performances for Spurs[/quote']

I'll choose to keep Marcelo. He's one of the best leftback in the world and is only aged 24, could well be in the game for a long long time. No doubt both Holtby and Draxler are young and promising, but I just don't see them eclipsing Marcelo in the near future.

Bruno martins indi + Christian tello FOR Kyle walker.

Should I accept this? I have walker

I'll do the deal at ease if you have got cover for Walker.

Jallet + 5M or Griezmann?

Griezmann.

M'vila for Yarmolenko and musacchio? I am giving the duo.

Keep the duo.

Aguero for Puyol/Sanchez?

Sanchez would not start for me. I manage Munich and have bought Aguero' date=' Tevez, Bale, and Muniain.[/quote']

Keep Aguero. Since Sanchez would not start for you, that's no point in getting him in place of Aguero. On the other hand, Puyol is ageing and is on a decline, could only see him dropping in the future.

Will you sell RvP for Gotze + Aguero ?:confused:

Gotze and Aguero without a doubt. Chop his hands off before the oppositing manager changes his mind.

Walker +7m or Hamsik ?

Hamisk.

Damiao or Fellaini

My other attackers include' date='

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

SUÁREZ, Luis

LLORENTE, Fernando

LUKAKU, Romelu

Thanks.[/quote']

Fellaini, linked with a move to Chelsea. Even if he fails to move, Everton has a great chance of securing a UCL spot.

10 mil Draxler + Holtby for Marcelo? I have Marcelo at the minute along with most of the standard madrid squad except the likes of Carvalho etc' date=' I've already accepted the deal, just wondering if its the right choice, cant see Marcelo rising again, can see both Draxler and Holtby being 90 by the end of the season though if Holtby puts in some performances for Spurs[/quote']

I surely choose Marcelo... no doubt, he is one of best LB now and next few years... :)

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Martin Montoya could well be available in the next two weeks' date=' So who of the above players would be best to sell to help fund the deal?

I personally would probably use Aurier however would like other people's opinions on the matter.

Cheers.[/color']

I prefer keep Aurier, and Van Rhijn... :)

keep marcelo

ibracadabra

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Cheers.[/color']

sell Ricardo Van Rhijn and Serge Aurier

Van Der Wiel + Verratti for my Vertonghen' date=' acceptable?[/font']

accept !!!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Cheers.[/color']

I would sell Van Rjin

Yes, do it! Verratti is a very promising player who is doing very well

Can someone please help me rank these 4 players.

Alexandra Kokorin' date=' Jordan ayew, Yarmolenko and alvaro dominguez[/quote']

For me

Yarmolenko

Ayew

Kokorin

Dominguez

I would say so yeah, Jan has done exceptionally well this season, but with van der Weil and verratti you have two players that are part of a thriving PSG side. Especially verratti who in doubt has an amazing career ahead if him. Good deal mate.

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Cheers.[/color']

IMO I would keep your 3 players, but if you really want Montoya, then Aurier or Van Rhijn would be the ones to sell.

:)

Yarmolenko

Dominguez

Kokorin

Ayew

All depends on whos in your first team, the only reason I would accept the deal is for Verratti, but Van Der Wiel is just compensation IMO he doesnt deserve a 90, hasent been up to standard at PSG.

No, VdW is pants and nowhere near playing for the Dutch NT and should drop at the end of the season imo. Verratti is good but a straight swap for Vertonghen is ridiculous, Jan has been doing very good for Spurs and started 25 league games this season so I'd say he can definately get 92 at Spurs in the future. If you really want Verratti I'd ask for a way better player than VdW (not rating wise, but RL) next to the Italian.

Yarmolenko

Jordan/Kokorin

Dominguez

IMO I would keep your 3 players' date=' but if you really want Montoya, then Aurier or Van Rhijn would be the ones to sell.

:)[/color']

Thanks Duncan.

I was under the impression that Montoya was being lined up as the successor to Dani Alves, which if that is the case would make him a much better option in SM terms than any of the others.

Thanks Duncan.

I was under the impression that Montoya was being lined up as the successor to Dani Alves' date=' which if that is the case would make him a much better option in SM terms than any of the others.[/color']

Could very well be his successor, but for me I think Aurier is full of potential, and we all know about Zouma. So for me its between Van Rhijn and Montoya, or maybe Aurier because he would be a bit of a risk playing for Toulouse. But I know Arsenal have been after him for some time now.

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Kurt Zouma

Serge Aurier.

Cheers.[/color']

Firstly, I think that Montoya has more potential than the mentioned above but I would give away Aurier instead of the two. From what I have watched of Van Rhijn, he seems an excellent full-back with a great future. I see him in the NT sooner rather than later and seems very composed despite his tender age. Zouma is class for his age and I wouldn't give him away just yet. Aurier is a decent olayer but I would rank him lower than the two mentioned. I don't see Aurier being a top, NT player especially considering the vast number of talented players the French have coming up : Varane,Nery,Pogba etc. If - and it is a big IF Montoya can establish himself in the Barcelona squad, he is surely the best option as merely his team alone will allow him to progress in terms of rating.