Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

:)

After your 'outburst' at me' date=' told my brother too make sure he doesnt sell Quag too you. :)

Childish ey :rolleyes:[/quote']

And who are you? :)

Guest Toggs

And who are you? :)

Toggs :)

Might pass on Love's stats too him, and considering Quag is NT and has european football next season with a better club than CSKA, i can't see you doing a deal :)

Best of luck though ;)

Received an interesting counter-offer this morning which I have accepted, but very reluctantly. I would like to see what other people think.

I offered the Roma manager £10m + Joan Capdevila for Patrice Evra.

I would deem Evra a huge upgrade over Capdevila, who is ageing and at his peak at my opinion, unless he is part of a World Cup winning Spain side. Evra is also near his peak, although I think he could potentially reach 94 if things went well for him. However, I revceived the following counter-offer:

£10m + Felipe Melo and Marco Motta

I realise Motta is quite a talented player, and should he complete a move to Roma (in real-life), he should rise towards 90. However, I have Bacary Sagna as my starting full-back, so losing Motta wouldn't be a disaster - I'd just be losing a potential riser. The one sticking point I have with this deal is Felipe Melo who is a player I rate hugely. He fully deserved his +2 rise in the last ratings and I believe he can go a lot further on the game, as well as for club and country.

I have accepted on the pretence that world-class LB's come at much more of a premium compared to world-class DM's, and I already have Marcos Senna, Toulalan, Frings, Carrick and Lass Diarra to compete for two DM spots.

Would others concur with my outlook?

P.S. Money isn't really an object, although I only have about £13m remaining following a mammoth struggle to beat of competition to acquire Toulalan from an unmanaged club.

P.P.S. This is just in a standard World Championship, not a Gold Championship.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Toggs :)

Might pass on Love's stats too him' date=' and considering Quag is NT and has european football next season with a better club than CSKA, i can't see you doing a deal :)

Best of luck though ;)[/quote']

I already have focused my attention to another player.

How convenient to have a brother playing in the same setup.

I might buy my kid brother a GM too..

Guest Toggs

I already have focused my attention to another player.

How convenient to have a brother playing in the same setup.

I might buy my kid brother a GM too..

He's my twin :o

Very convinent I know' date=' because their cannot possibly be two people with the same last name in the same GC :rolleyes: All the accounts with the last name being Thomas (All 2909 of them) are [b']OBVIOUSLY[/b] my accounts.

Thats how ridiculous you sound Zizi...

Buy Nihat from me :) ill take Love for him? ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

He's my twin :o

Very convinent I know' date=' because their cannot possibly be two people with the same last name in the same GC :rolleyes: All the accounts with the last name being Thomas (All 2909 of them) are [b']OBVIOUSLY[/b] my accounts.

Thats how ridiculous you sound Zizi...

Buy Nihat from me :) ill take Love for him? ;)

Who says my real name is Zizi?

And who's being ridiculous?

I was having a converstation and a laugh and you came and jump in, with any potential feelings you had towards me questioning your integrity before.

If you have any problems with me, please PM me and we can try to solve this like adults (although I don't know your age)

This is the Help thread and not the bickering thread.

Guest Daragh

I might move for Quagliarella now :P

NOOO!!!

If anyone gets him' date=' it has to be me :P

:)

After your 'outburst' at me, told my brother too make sure he doesnt sell Quag too you. :)

Childish ey :rolleyes:

Can you tell him to sell him to me? :D

I made a pretty poor offer last time though, it was worth a try lol :P

Received an interesting counter-offer this morning which I have accepted' date=' but very reluctantly. I would like to see what other people think.

I would deem Evra a huge upgrade over Capdevila, who is ageing and at his peak at my opinion, unless he is part of a World Cup winning Spain side. Evra is also near his peak, although I think he could potentially reach 94 if things went well for him. However, I revceived the following counter-offer:

I realise Motta is quite a talented player, and should he complete a move to Roma (in real-life), he should rise towards 90. However, I have Bacary Sagna as my starting full-back, so losing Motta wouldn't be a disaster - I'd just be losing a potential riser. The one sticking point I have with this deal is Felipe Melo who is a player I rate hugely. He fully deserved his +2 rise in the last ratings and I believe he can go a lot further on the game, as well as for club and country.

I have accepted on the pretence that world-class LB's come at much more of a premium compared to world-class DM's, and I already have Marcos Senna, Toulalan, Frings, Carrick and Lass Diarra to compete for two DM spots.

P.S. Money isn't really an object, although I only have about £13m remaining following a mammoth struggle to beat of competition to acquire Toulalan from an unmanaged club.

P.P.S. This is just in a standard World Championship, not a Gold Championship.[/quote']

Hmm, that is tough. You seem to know your stuff pretty well anyway, it is a fair offer both ways imo. Motta and Melo are class players as you know and I expect both to possibly be regulars for their respective NT teams in a year (Melo basically is, Motta is the best Italy RB after old man Zambrotta). Evra I rate as probably the best LB in the world and can get 94 this season no doubt. The question you have to ask yourself is, do you really need two class LB's? Who do you have to cover Sagna in RB when Motta leaves?

Hmm' date=' that is tough. You seem to know your stuff pretty well anyway, it is a fair offer both ways imo. Motta and Melo are class players as you know and I expect both to possibly be regulars for their respective NT teams in a year (Melo basically is, Motta is the best Italy RB after old man Zambrotta). Evra I rate as probably the best LB in the world and can get 94 this season no doubt. The question you have to ask yourself is, do you really need two class LB's? Who do you have to cover Sagna in RB when Motta leaves?[/quote']

I have Westermann as well who can play all over, so Motta's third choice right now to be honest. Also, I would certainly sell Capdevila in some capacity (most likely part-exchange) if and when I acquire Evra and have Molinaro as my back-up.

I think you hit the nail on the head by saying it's a fair deal both ways, which is something I am not used to - I always prefer getting the better end of the bargain! :P

I think I will go through with it as 93+ rated LB's are extremely hard to come by. I should just hope that my chairman lets it go through now - he's been incredibly infuriating of late! For example, before the last changes, he blocked my £20m + Doni + Veron offer for Julio Cesar. Cesar has since risen to 95, while Doni and Veron both dropped to 91. I was furious when he blocked it!!!!

I have Westermann as well who can play all over' date=' so Motta's third choice right now to be honest. Also, I would certainly sell Capdevila in some capacity (most likely part-exchange) if and when I acquire Evra and have Molinaro as my back-up.

I think you hit the nail on the head by saying it's a fair deal both ways, which is something I am not used to - I always prefer getting the better end of the bargain! :P

I think I will go through with it as 93+ rated LB's are extremely hard to come by. I should just hope that my chairman lets it go through now - he's been incredibly infuriating of late! For example, before the last changes, he blocked my £20m + Doni + Veron offer for Julio Cesar. Cesar has since risen to 95, while Doni and Veron both dropped to 91. I was furious when he blocked it!!!![/quote']

Well, it looks like you have plenty of good back-up then. And by being able to sell Capdevilla, you can probably bring in some good young talent to replace Motta and/or Melo.

Don't we all love getting the better end, but sometimes you just gotta give a fair deal. :( In honesty though, I think its slightly better for you.

I reckon that should go through, but the amount of cash (£10 mil) might just stop it... And LOL how the heck did that deal for Cesar not go through? :confused: £20 mil was a fair amount and Veron and Doni are worth next to nothing lol

Received an interesting counter-offer this morning which I have accepted' date=' but very reluctantly. I would like to see what other people think.

P.P.S. This is just in a standard World Championship, not a Gold Championship.[/quote']

Yeah,it's very tough deal. I dont mind to lose Motta even though he's potential player if you can get Evra,best LB in world. The problem here is Felipe Melo. He's class player and like you said,will go further than 91. To be honest , i rate him very highly, higher than Frings,Toulalan,Carrick,Lass Diarra. Maybe just Senna who currently i rate higher than Melo. But,i'm sure one day Melo will be same(if not better) with Senna. So,if i were you i'll replace Melo with one of Lass,Frings or Carrick in the deal

Well' date=' it looks like you have plenty of good back-up then. And by being able to sell Capdevilla, you can probably bring in some good young talent to replace Motta and/or Melo.

Don't we all love getting the better end, but sometimes you just gotta give a fair deal. :( In honesty though, I think its [u']slightly[/u] better for you.

I reckon that should go through, but the amount of cash (£10 mil) might just stop it... And LOL how the heck did that deal for Cesar not go through? :confused: £20 mil was a fair amount and Veron and Doni are worth next to nothing lol

Tell me about it. I suppose the fact I was giving up two (then) 92-rated players made it fall through but I was absolutely distraught. Even more so when Doni went down which I didn't see coming but probably should have expected.

Yeah' date='it's very tough deal. I dont mind to lose Motta even though he's potential player if you can get Evra,best LB in world. The problem here is Felipe Melo. He's class player and like you said,will go further than 91. To be honest , i rate him very highly, higher than Frings,Toulalan,Carrick,Lass Diarra. Maybe just Senna who currently i rate higher than Melo. But,i'm sure one day Melo will be same(if not better) with Senna. So,if i were you i'll replace Melo with one of Lass,Frings or Carrick in the deal[/quote']

Interesting points made here. I would argue that Toulalan is equally as good, but he has peaked at 93 for now, although he is good value for it as well. Frings is someone who I am looking to get rid of, possibly for another 91/92-rated DM. I rate Carrick very highly and fully expect him to reach 93 next season while Lass Diarra is in a similar position to Melo in my opinion. So long as he can command a place in the starting XI for at least 60% of Real's fixtures next season, I reckon he shall rise again at some point. He, like Melo, is also a consistent starter for his country as well. I agree with you that Senna is probably the best out of the bunch, although he will do well to keep his 94 for much longer. I reckon he may drop to 93, not in the next changes, but the changes after that, although he is still a world-class player.

I like your idea about offering someone else instead of Melo, but I would only offer Frings out of the three you mention. However, he has already rejected the idea of Capdevila joining his side - I'm sure he will have similar opinions about Frings who is a year older than the Spaniard (I think), so I shall respect his counter-offer and not play him for a fool.

Just this once, I shall bite the bullet and lose a player I don't wish to. Sometimes, you have to make tough decisions, but you can't have it your way all the time.

I'm not sure about losing Melo because, as you say, he's had a good season with Fiorentina. There isn't really a bad DM you can lose there because they all appear to be good. Diarra has played 11 games since joining Real Madrid in January so he's settled quite nicely.

But it seems good-ish because you have the quality to cope so accept. :)

Should I sell Denilson (the Arsenal one) for 16 mil? I've got a ton of CM. Also, the guy trying to buy him just took over a depleted squad (21 players) none of whom are too great. I usually like to do part-exchange deals but I don't see that happening here.

I know Denilson is young, but he doesn't seem to have "it" when I've seen him play. Don't know what his 90+ potential is.

Thanks for any insight.

Should I sell Denilson (the Arsenal one) for 16 mil? I've got a ton of CM. Also' date=' the guy trying to buy him just took over a depleted squad (21 players) none of whom are too great. I usually like to do part-exchange deals but I don't see that happening here.

I know Denilson is young, but he doesn't seem to have "it" when I've seen him play. Don't know what his 90+ potential is.

Thanks for any insight.[/quote']

If you can use the money, id take it. Even though he was getting some game time i agree with you that his performances have been quite poor. He defiantely can't defend...

So i'd sell him as long as you can buy a good replacement. :)

for my gc united

Im in the process of selling Ronaldo, Rooney and Ferdinand, so no doubt out of al those players ill get a couple at least of 91 + strikers.

My current strikers are Rooney, Berbatov, Cignac, mandukic and Colunga.

Should i sell Berbatov for Dzeko + Misimovic ?

for my gc united

Im in the process of selling Ronaldo' date=' Rooney and Ferdinand, so no doubt out of al those players ill get a couple at least of 91 + strikers.

Should i sell Berbatov for Dzeko + Misimovic ?[/quote']

you'd be out of your mind to reject!!!!

Lazy Bulgarian for 2 amazing Bosnian's...go figure (btw the nationalities mean nothing, no racist connotations btw :o)

Also Can we do a deal for Semoli in Gold 60 ;)

Guest Football8

for my gc united

Im in the process of selling Ronaldo' date=' Rooney and Ferdinand, so no doubt out of al those players ill get a couple at least of 91 + strikers.

Should i sell Berbatov for Dzeko + Misimovic ?[/quote']

I'd have Dzeko but try and get better than Misimovic.

I'd have Dzeko but try and get better than Misimovic.

i dont mind it to be honest because in the middle i currently have essien, carrick, scholes, gourcuff, arshavin, fletcher, moutinho, witsel and a few others. So if i do this deal, ill offer two cm's to improve on another position

Guest Football8

i dont mind it to be honest because in the middle i currently have essien' date=' carrick, scholes, gourcuff, arshavin, fletcher, moutinho, witsel and a few others. So if i do this deal, ill offer two cm's to improve on another position[/quote']

With the midfield you and with Misimovic adding to it, I'd go for it then, maybe improve your attack by giving 2 of the mids ?

I've heard differing opinions on the subject of Kanoute and his 94 rating. As I don't watch La Liga I can't say anything about him.

I've received a bid of £12 million for him, I paid £12.5 million for him just one season ago and I didn't use him much. I have Villa, Raul, Mutu, Benzema, Klose, Pato and Trezeguet (though trez is also being sold) so I wouldn't miss him if I sell him.

I do however need the money. Spent it all buying other players who I needed.

Is £12 million a good deal ? Could I get much more for him ? Part Exchange is not an option.

I've heard differing opinions on the subject of Kanoute and his 94 rating. As I don't watch La Liga I can't say anything about him.

I've received a bid of £12 million for him' date=' I paid £12.5 million for him just one season ago and I didn't use him much. I have Villa, Raul, Mutu, Benzema, Klose, Pato and Trezeguet (though trez is also being sold) so I wouldn't miss him if I sell him.

I do however need the money. Spent it all buying other players who I needed.

Is £12 million a good deal ? Could I get much more for him ?[/quote']

yeah, try to get 15mil for him, can't see him holding 94 for more than 1 more season. Considering you don't need him sell, but haggle for more cash ;)

With the midfield you and with Misimovic adding to it' date=' I'd go for it then, maybe improve your attack by giving 2 of the mids ?[/quote']

Thats the plan :)

Chers guys , for al your help.

Oh and at the moment semoli cant go :S sory pal