Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i made a bid for meireles 0m+hernanes what do you think.

also i have a bid for nuri sahin 14m whilst hes value is 11m should i sell him?would he have a rating increase?

No no no, keep Hernanes.

No point in selling Sahin for that price either. He won't rise for a while though as he needs to re-establish himself as key figure within the Dortmund ranks first.

alaba and sterling for neymar?

Neymar for me' date=' he still hasn't moved to Europe but when he does I'm certain he'll be a hit.

Alaba+Sterling, Neymar is one of the most wasted and over-rated players I've known imo and don't think he'll ever get 92 as I've mention before.

Whilst the duo can reach even higher put together.

I'd appreciate if no-one comments on my post because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

So basically what you're saying is no one is allowed to criticize your opinion and are not allowed to express their opinion on what you've said. Let me just ask you how much times have you see Neymar play? To say he is over-hyped and that he might not be a success in Europe is one thing and it is something I can understand as it might happen (obviously I don't think it will). To call him a waste is completely different and nonsensical IMO. How much times have you watched him play and if you have watched him at all then you would know that he is as far as you can get from being a 'wasted' player. As far as I'm concerned you've seen a couple of the forum 'biggies' say Neymar is over-hyped and to improve your rep with them you've made this post (would certainly not be the first time you've done something to get aname amongst the big names of the forum)

Alaba+Sterling' date=' Neymar is one of the most wasted and over-rated players I've known imo and don't think he'll ever get 92 as I've mention before.

[b']I'd appreciate if no-one comments on my post because everyone is entitled to an opinion[/b].

I remember you said Neymar was excellent and had him as your avatar at one point? Changed your opinion i guess :rolleyes:

Same goes for Bale etc... Lol.

Bale : He's overrated then the next week he's brilliant and you have an avatar of him on lol saying he's an amazing talent...

I would take the left side now as they are both players who are doing it in bigger leagues on a much more competitive continent.

Now Neymar has all the tricks and skill as well as the talent' date=' it is a case of whether he can take that to the next level in Europe. He is hardly a risk as he is rated 91, and a move to one of the Spanish giants plus regular game time there he will hit 92+ regardless of whether he plays well.[/color']

Alaba+Sterling' date=' Neymar is one of the most wasted and over-rated players I've known imo and don't think he'll ever get 92 as I've mention before.

I'd appreciate if no-one comments on my post because everyone is entitled to an opinion.[/quote']

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Your opinion tomorrow will be what? You have got a little cleverer in the way you are trying to gain rep I will say that. You do not ask for it you just agree with people who hava a large rep count. Will you ever learn.

i made a bid for meireles 0m+hernanes what do you think.

also i have a bid for nuri sahin 14m whilst hes value is 11m should i sell him?would he have a rating increase?

I would keep Hernanes mate' date=' do not quite understand why you wan't to get Meireles

As for Sahin, he won't rise but if he recaptures the form that made Madrid buy him he can, if you can buy better with the 14 million do it, if not then don't.[/font']

Neymar for me ' date=' Alaba can be great but i dont see him more then 93 , Neymar with the imminent move in europe will raise more ,dont forget the world cup is in Brazil , they will do well there

Sterling is a new Agbonlahor at most a new Ashley Young...

i want to sell either lovren dejan or alvaro dominguez

also should i buy javi garcia?would he rise?

sell Alvaro Dominguez

Buy Javi , he will raise +1

Neymar for me ' date=' Alaba can be great but i dont see him more then 93 , Neymar with the imminent move in europe will raise more ,dont forget the world cup is in Brazil , they will do well there

Sterling is a new Agbonlahor at most a new Ashley Young...

sell Alvaro Dominguez

Buy Javi , he will raise +1[/quote']

Alaba can be great?Alaba IS great...Neymar is the one who can be good.

Alaba not more then a 93?How many times you watched him pal?He's simply the best young LB in the world atm.

Alaba not more then a 93?How many times you watched him pal?He's simply the best young LB in the world atm.

He's a milan fan, De Sciglio is the best one :P

Many many times ' date=' he is not as good as let's say Alba and will never be :)

He's a milan fan, De Sciglio is the best one

De Sciglio was shocking bad against Brazil

Not forgetting Alaba and Sterling are doing it in tougher leagues at present and at a younger age' date=' speaks volumes for there talent in my opinion.[/font']

Many many times ' date=' he is not as good as let's say Alba and will never be :)

De Sciglio was shocking bad against Brazil[/quote']

You mad?You really convince me that you never saw Alaba.He's better then Alba already.Alaba-Ribery is described as the best left wing in the world atm.Alaba been great in a WHOLE season.He's absolutely amazing in attack and the fact that he was a CM helps him a lot.His pass and crosses are brilliant,he has a top technique and he knows to defend very well.He's better then Alba,I have no doubt in that..maybe not as overhyped because Alba plays for the 'lovely'Barcelona.

Pedro and Adriano for Aguero?

I have Aguero btw

I must really be losing it as I seem to be in agreement with MUTD an awful lot lately' date=' but I agree with him again. :D

I would add it is a case of do you need depth more than a 94 rated player? None of these three players will rise in the next changes I hasten to add.[/color']