Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

River Plate have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Sergio BUSQUETS of £0 plus da Silva Muniz LIEDSON and Zoran TOSIC I Am Tottenham ... Need A Reply Asap Heres My Squad

BERBATOV' date=' Dimitar CFCF 28 93

SAGNA, Bacary RBRB 26 92

GALLETTI, Luciano RM-AMRM/AM 29 91

D'ALESSANDRO, Andrès AM-LMAM/LM 28 90

AQUILANI, Alberto CM-AMCM/AM 24 90

HOWARD, Tim GGk 30 90

LENNON, Aaron WWing 22 89

MANUEL FERNANDES, Henriques CM-DMCM/DM 23 89

CHEYROU, Benoît CM-LMCM/LM 28 89

MICHEL BASTOS, Fernandes LM-WLM/Wing 25 89

YOBO, Joseph CB-RBCB/RB 28 89

WOODGATE, Jonathan CBCB 29 89

Bent 88 CF

HLADKY, Oleksandr CFCF 21 88

BUSQUETS, Sergio DM-CMDM/CM 20 88

MALBRANQUE, Steed RM-LMRM/LM 29 88

RAMI, Adil CBCB 23 88

CHIMBONDA, Pascal RB-LBRB/LB 30 88

HUTTON, Alan RBRB 24 88

IGONIN, Aleksei DM-CMDM/CM 33 87

BALE, Gareth LB-LMLB/LM 19 87

DIGARD, Didier DMDM 22 86

ABRAHAM, David CBCB 22 86

PALETTA, Gabriel CBCB 23 86

RICARDINHO, Ferreira LB-LMLB/LM 24 86

GALATTO, Rodrigo GGk 26 86

MARQUINHOS, Gonçalves AM-FAM/Fwd 19 85

MOISANDER, Niklas LB-CBLB/CB 23 85

SUBASIC, Danijel GGk 24 85

GUNTER, Chris RB-LBRB/LB 19 84

TRIGUINHO, Luciano LB-LMLB/LM 30 84

ZE CARLOS, Leal DM-DDM/Def 28 83

DANNY MORAIS, Bittencourt CB-DMCB/DM 23 83

VANDERLEI, Farias GGk 25 83

YILMAZ, Aydin WWing 21 82

HERNANDEZ, Victor GGk 23 82

LEANDRO DONIZETE , Gonçalves DMDM 27 81

STRINIC, Ivan LB-LMLB/LM 21 81

AGUILAR, Danny F-AMFwd/AM 23 80

GOL, Janusz DM-CMDM/CM 23 80

SORO, Bakary RB-CBRB/CB -

ADNANE, Youssef F-WFwd/Wing 23 78

PLESSIS, Damien DMDM 21 78

BRUNO PERONE, Caldini CBCB 21 78

BRUNO AGUIAR, Henrique CBCB 23 78

OREMUS, Mirko RM-RBRM/RB 20 77

DERVITE, Dorian CBCB 20 77

KIELB, Jacek F-WFwd/Wing 21 76

SCHORCH, Christopher RB-CBRB/CB 20 76-

ALOISIO, dos Santos FFwd 21 75

GIULIANO, Victor de Paula AM-FAM/Fwd 19 75

JUCEMAR, Décio CMCM 22 74

Thanks Rep Will Be Added Once I Have About 3 opinions As The Player im Selling Is A Good Player But Note : I Do Need A Decent Striker For Partnership With Berbatov[/quote']

its a good deal but LIEDSON is to old try getting a 89 fwd like dzeko or helmes

Marc Stein + Gojko Kacar for Olof Meillberg? I would be losing Meilberg. I don't know anything about Stein or Kacar but thought it looked like a good deal after meilbergs transfer.

I'd probably go for. Stein is an alright player.. while Kacar is someone I rate quite highly. I think soon, it could be a 89 +88 for a 89 sort of deal if you get me. Not to mention the age differences.

I'd probably go for. Stein is an alright player.. while Kacar is someone I rate quite highly. I think soon' date=' it could be a 89 +88 for a 89 sort of deal if you get me. Not to mention the age differences.[/quote']

Thanks, thats exactly what i wanted to hear! :)

Burdisso+Tiago+8 mil for Montolivo. Should I do it? I'm giving up Montolivo.

I have pretty good CM and Def depth as it is.

i wont do it.

Both burdisso and tiago are not regulars for the clubs and could drop in the near future.

Montolivo is a fantastic midfielder who was unlucky not to rise the previous two times imo.

CAVENAGHI for 13 mill he's the only 90 CF i can get' date=', is he going to keep his rating or not??[/quote']

He'll keep it. He and Chamakh both scored thirteen goals last season which is a really good forward partership. Don't cash in if he's the only 90 CF you can get unless you need players in other positions and you have several 90+ forwards. :)

CAVENAGHI for 13 mill he's the only 90 CF i can get' date=', is he going to keep his rating or not??[/quote']

Top scorer of Frech champions and watched by some bigger clubs, though considered being in bad form pretty much whole last season (most importantly he said it himself that he needs to get his game back to what it was). Could still result as a rise to 91, although I doubt it as he wasn't finally even a constant starter. Definitely not dropping. And should he find his game back next season he should only go up. So, think of it this way: he scored 13 goals in 29 Ligue 1 games and 1 goal in UEFA Cup, and this was his bad season. Although this is a drop in form relatively to the last season (15 goals in 23 Ligue 1 games and 5 in 7 UEFA games), it shows that his last season wasn't just good luck, as he can constantly keep a quite good level. If you have doubts about him not starting too many games, he has indeed had some minor injuries during the last years, and one can add that Bordeaux has quite competitive 4 forwards in Chamakh, Bellion, Cavenaghi and Gouffran, althoug the latter has been seen playing as a winger or wide midfield as well. In your situation, I'd take Cavenaghi.

Sorry about asking another question' date=' but which pair would you rather have?

Stankovic + Young

or

Simao + Fellaini[/quote']

I'll rather have Stankovic and Young. Both of them will be solid at their current rating with Young has good chance to reach 91 in next season. Both Simao and Fellaini must keep their form last season if want stay at their current rating, if they play worse than last season, they have chance to drop

I think you're better off with Simao and Fellaini. Fellaini has had a better season than Stankovic and is younger and Simao and Young have fairly similar stats.
I'll rather have Stankovic and Young. Both of them will be solid at their current rating with Young has good chance to reach 91 in next season. Both Simao and Fellaini must keep their form last season if want stay at their current rating' date=' if they play worse than last season, they have chance to drop[/quote']

Ah.. thanks both of you. Can anyone else help?

Sorry about asking another question' date=' but which pair would you rather have?

Stankovic + Young

or

Simao + Fellaini[/quote']

Young should be 91 atm, will get it this time round most likely & Stankovic could have risen last time, but i don't see him dropping for at least another season.

On the other hand Simao is only gonna go down, and I can see him dropping this year. Fellaini however can reach 91 at EVerton, but would have to have an exeptional season.

For Me It's Stankovic + Young. :)

Young should be 91 atm' date=' will get it this time round most likely & Stankovic could have risen last time, but i don't see him dropping for at least another season.

On the other hand Simao is only gonna go down, and I can see him dropping this year. Fellaini however can reach 91 at EVerton, but would have to have an exeptional season.

For Me It's Stankovic + Young. :)[/quote']

why would simao drop :eek: He was one of the better performing players at atletico last season, if i aren't wrong.

regarding the question, it depends entirely on your squad. If u lack a good winger, i would go for the simao/fellaini pair. It u lack a good CM, go for the other pair.

why would simao drop :eek: He was one of the better performing players at atletico last season' date=' if i aren't wrong.

regarding the question, it depends entirely on your squad. If u lack a good winger, i would go for the simao/fellaini pair. It u lack a good CM, go for the other pair.[/quote']

Well to be fair at this moment there is no reason why he will drop, but I have never really rated Simao & I can see Simao & Atletico having a bad season and that been shown in the ratings of some of their players.

Just my opinion.:)

Today I accepted a deal for Lucio' date=' Valencia offered 20 mil + Hernandez (that I've been trying to get for a couple of days)

What do you think?[/quote']

I've heard that Hernandez is doing well, but Lucio is solid and is much higher rated at the moment. Unless Lucio isn't in your first team i'd cancel it.

Hi' date=' in a gc i have been offerd Fabio QUAGLIARELLA in a straight swap for Gareth BARRY. What shall I do.[/quote']

I think that depends mostly on what position you need most.