Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I posted a deal last night and it was clear that I was overpaying so I now have this one to propose to you all.

Kroos + Hazard + Ozil + Hummels or Iniesta and Pique

Do you have alot of depth? I honestly would still take those 4 players. Hummels has the ability to become a 94 or even 95 center back. Kroos can get to a 93. For Hazard, the sky is the limit. Ozil has the ability to also get to a 95 imo in his career.

If you have alot of depth, I think it's alright to take the Barca duo. However, I feel like you're giving alot for them and those 4 players are all young and yet to hit their peak.

I posted a deal last night and it was clear that I was overpaying so I now have this one to propose to you all.

I think you are giving to much. Pique is barely deserving of his rating' date=' and while Iniesta is simply immense he's not going to hit 98 due to Ronaldo and Messi, cuz he would have by now if that was ever going to happen..sadly..

Hummels can definatly go higher, and Kroos has shown 93/94 [b']potential [/b], Ozil is rock solid at his rating with the potential to go further. Hazard should hit 93 end of season and that's not his peak..

I know that you need quality instead of quantity but is simply too much.Ozil will get 95 sooner or later and between him and Iniesta will be just 2 ratings.Looking at what players you have..you must have at least 1 CB 92+ so its all good.Keep ur players.

Do you have alot of depth? I honestly would still take those 4 players. Hummels has the ability to become a 94 or even 95 center back. Kroos can get to a 93. For Hazard' date=' the sky is the limit. Ozil has the ability to also get to a 95 imo in his career.

If you have alot of depth, I think it's alright to take the Barca duo. However, I feel like you're giving alot for them and those 4 players are all young and yet to hit their peak.[/quote']

Well I have depth yes and as I said last night it is not a particulalry competitive set up in terms of being a full EC maybe 25 managers, but all the top players are gone.

These are the players I have of any note:

CASILLAS, Iker

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

LEALI, Nicola

PUYOL, Carles

COLE, Ashley

ALBA, Jordi

VIDIĆ, Nemanja

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

NASTASIĆ, Matija

JESUS, Juan

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo

ZOUMA, Kurt

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa

ALVES, Dani

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

ALONSO, Xabi

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

THIAGO, Alcántara

WILSHERE, Jack

GÜNDOĞAN, Ilkay

MAHER, Adam

LEITNER, Moritz

POGBA, Paul

RONALDO, Cristiano

GÖTZE, Mario

REUS, Marco

HAZARD, Eden

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

DRAXLER, Julian

BERNARD, Duarte

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

TELLO, Cristian

ROONEY, Wayne

ÖZIL, Mesut

KOVAČIĆ, Mateo

MESSI, Lionel

FALCAO, Radamel

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson

DESTRO, Mattia

These are on loan:

SMALLING, Chris

VARANE, Raphaël

JONES, Phil

ISCO, Alarcón

MOURA, Lucas

DAMIÃO, Leandro

So Depth is of no real issue as you can see.

Well I have depth yes and as I said last night it is not a particulalry competitive set up in terms of being a full EC maybe 25 managers' date=' but all the top players are gone.

These are the players I have of any note:

CASILLAS, Iker

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

LEALI, Nicola

PUYOL, Carles

COLE, Ashley

ALBA, Jordi

VIDIĆ, Nemanja

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

NASTASIĆ, Matija

JESUS, Juan

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo

ZOUMA, Kurt

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa

ALVES, Dani

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

ALONSO, Xabi

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

THIAGO, Alcántara

WILSHERE, Jack

GÜNDOĞAN, Ilkay

MAHER, Adam

LEITNER, Moritz

POGBA, Paul

RONALDO, Cristiano

GÖTZE, Mario

REUS, Marco

HAZARD, Eden

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

DRAXLER, Julian

BERNARD, Duarte

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

TELLO, Cristian

ROONEY, Wayne

ÖZIL, Mesut

KOVAČIĆ, Mateo

MESSI, Lionel

FALCAO, Radamel

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson

DESTRO, Mattia

These are on loan:

SMALLING, Chris

VARANE, Raphaël

JONES, Phil

ISCO, Alarcón

MOURA, Lucas

DAMIÃO, Leandro

So Depth is of no real issue as you can see.[/color']

Holy Moly , what a team :o... I've got to admit I would still keep a hold of those 4 players because of the reason's I've said below. Hummels in the future imo will be on par with Pique. While I would rather have Kroos, Hazard and Ozil than one Iniesta. Kroos can get to a 93, Hazard is only 22 and can easily build upon his ratings while Ozil can definitely get to a 95 at Madrid.

Basically you have all confirmed what I thought, the main reason I even considered this deal is because the other manager is the wifes son.

I guess there is no room for sentiment in SM so I will keep my players. So if you read this Ry sorry lad :D