Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Today I accepted a deal for Lucio' date=' Valencia offered 20 mil + Hernandez (that I've been trying to get for a couple of days)

What do you think?[/quote']

I've heard that Hernandez is doing well, but Lucio is solid and is much higher rated at the moment. Unless Lucio isn't in your first team i'd cancel it.

Hi' date=' in a gc i have been offerd Fabio QUAGLIARELLA in a straight swap for Gareth BARRY. What shall I do.[/quote']

I think that depends mostly on what position you need most.

I got myself Servet and Howedes' date=' and they're doing well and will do well next season, Lucio might even lose his place at Bayern.[/quote']

Well from what i've seen of ther confederations cup, Lucios looked quite good. He's even done well going forward :o

not so straight forward in my book as barcelona are reportedly close to capturing him

Yeah i just saw that on the transfers thread. But i still think it's a good deal, as Busquets is already a Barcelona regular(ish) and Macheda is a very good bonus. I think Busquets will go up as quickly if not quicker than Keirison and Macheda will also be a 90+ player one day.

Edit: Wait to see what other people say, as i haven't watched Kiererson play so can't really comment on how good he is.

Should I give Keirrison for Macheda + Busquets?:)

No deal.

Macheda had a few good games and since then has faded away, he will appear many times next season but is not to the standard of Keirrision.

Busquetes may see a rise but Keirrision will go up within a short space of time increasing his value and may also lead to you being offered someone else for him. Barca have bidded for Keirrision, and it would seem silly to sell him.

Keep Keirrison.

Hope i help :)

Hi' date=' in a gc i have been offerd Fabio QUAGLIARELLA in a straight swap for Gareth BARRY. What shall I do.[/quote']

If you need a forward, then go for it. But if Barry is a big part of your squad, both are good players but Barry has been doing well lately and if the Man City revolution goes to plan it could see him gaining a nice rise by the time the ratings come around.

QUAGLIARELLA, Hes good but at Udinese i dont see him being much bigger than he is.

It does depend on positioning, but i'd keep Barry.

No deal.

Macheda had a few good games and since then has faded away' date=' he will appear many times next season but is not to the standard of Keirrision.

Busquetes may see a rise but Keirrision will go up within a short space of time increasing his value and may also lead to you being offered someone else for him. Barca have bidded for Keirrision, and it would seem silly to sell him.

Keep Keirrison.

Hope i help :)[/quote']

Thanks mate! You helped!:)

hi' date=' in a gc i have been offerd fabio quagliarella in a straight swap for gareth barry. What shall i do.[/quote']

I am still in two minds with this one so I decided to show my team. Any help please.

b.friedel (90)

l.young (89), c.davies (88), m.laursen (90), w.bouma (88),

e.eboue (89), a.hernanes (90), b.ferguson (90), g.barry (91)

c.amauri (92), r.babel (89)

I am still in two minds with this one so I decided to show my team. Any help please.

b.friedel (90)

l.young (89)' date=' c.davies (88), m.laursen (90), w.bouma (88),[/center']

e.eboue (89), a.hernanes (90), b.ferguson (90), Babel (89)

c.amauri (92), Quagliarella (91)

If you did it, your team would look like this ^^ ( I changed it)

I think overall thats a better formation, and has people in the right positions.

What you thnk?

If you did it' date=' your team would look like this ^^ ( I changed it)

I think overall thats a better formation, and has people in the right positions.

What you thnk?[/quote']

Very true. You have convinced me that it would be a good deal and make my team stronger.

BUMP :)

Also' date=' Fernando Llorente or Dzeko? :D[/quote']

Didnt see that post mate :P

If your buying one of them three, Id buy Dzeko.

Guilherme is playing great at the moment, but will have to move away if he was to be hitting higher ratings.

Llorente again has proved himself and has had an outstanding season with Athletic Club. I see 90 as the peak of anyone at Athletic and would need to move away to rise.

Dzeko, as you know was on fire with Grafite last year, If he moves (Most probable) I think he could be hitting the higher ratings. Hes almost certain for a 90 next time around and 91 is not out of the question. :)

BUMP :)

Also' date=' Fernando Llorente or Dzeko? :D[/quote']

Dzeko, simple. Better player, bigger future (especially if he completes his dream move to Milan)

Guilherme I believe scored either a brace or a hat-trick on his debut. I'll let you decide. ;)

Sniejder & Benzema for me. ;)

I expected the Benzema answer. Why do you say Sneijder over Diego? I mean with the players linked with Real, do you think Sneijder will certainly get a starting place?

I know Diego will, as with Nedved possibly retiring, and Juventus not exactly bursting with creativity in midfield, Diego will be their attacking fulcrum.

In Gold 60 I've accepted a Bid for MY Misimovic In a straight swap for Borges Willian' date=' Should I go through with it as I'm not too bothered anymore about having Wingers and also Misimovic played a blinder in the 1st game. ...Help :o[/quote']

Keep Misimovic.

For the time being anyway, He has a chance of a rise with Wolfsburg winning the league and can also play wing position being an AM.

Willian, has just risen and for the time being will need a lot longer to rise again, for the sake of your team you should keep Misimovic, and as you said he had a great first game and if in form will be emmence for you.

In Gold 60 I've accepted a Bid for MY Misimovic In a straight swap for Borges Willian' date=' Should I go through with it as I'm not too bothered anymore about having Wingers and also Misimovic played a blinder in the 1st game. ...Help :o[/quote']

Tbh mate I thought you were getting someone else off him then as part of the deal, like another 88. But if its only Willian then I wouldn't. Misimovic has been as important to Wolfsburg this season as Grafite and Dzeko as he is the one who has been making the play. Another good season for him and Wolfsburg and he can get 91.