lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

pato + siem de jong or vucinic + begovic ?

begovic & vucinic surely will be my first XI if i take them..

Any advise?:):)

Take the duo, especially if you need a GK. Pato can only drop in Brazil. Vucinic is solid 92 and some top clubs are interested for Begovic, I'm sure he will rise again in future.

pato + siem de jong or vucinic + begovic ?

begovic & vucinic surely will be my first XI if i take them..

Any advise?:):)

I'll go for Vucinic and Begovic easily. First of all' date=' you mentioned that they'll be starting for you. Secondly, Vucinic is a solid 92 while Pato is on the decline, playing in Brazil. Begovic is a decent goalkeeper, and is linked with moves to Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in search of UCL football.

Jackson Martinez or Ahmed Musa?

Heard martinez is really good but what would you say these players max potential ratings are? Musa has 6 years on Martinez and if i can only get 1 which 1?

Jackson Martinez. Been playing brilliantly this season for Porto. Linked with moves to Barcelona, Juventus and Milan.

pirlo or pedro?

(how long can pirlo maintain his 94 and hows pedro doing at barca? (I can look at the stats etc' date=' but I don't watch juve or barca...) Some people talk up pedros chance of a 94 end of season, whilst others talk pedro down.)

cheers[/quote']

I'll go for Pirlo, could see him being the game for another few years before retirement. Should be able to keep his rating until then since he's still a natural starter for both Juventus and Italy. Pedro is a solid 93 imo.

Marcelo vs Bale.

I have Di Maria' date='Mata,Hazard,Ribery,Gotze for AM/Wing.

Coentrao and Alba for LB.

who to get? And who to swap for Marcelo/Bale(it must be a AM/Wing)[/quote']

I'll go for Bale. Greater chance of hitting 94 in the future as compared to Marcelo. Great chance of moving to Real Madrid.

i have FELLAINI and i have been offered £2' date='000,000 plus Matija NASTASIĆ and Will HUGHES should i take it?

no players would be first team[/quote']

I'll choose to keep Fellaini. Great chance of moving to a bigger club like Chelsea and Man Utd. Even if he fails to move, Everton has a great chance of playing in Europe next season.

Schieber+5 = Fernandinho

The position isn't a problem.. I have got Fernandinho

Keep Fernandinho.

Chiellini + Pogba for Ibrahimovic

I'll go for Ibrahimovic if you have got a decent cover for Chellini. Ibrahimovic is a solid 96 and I could see him keeping it until he retires' date=' still scoring goals consistently despite being 31.

Guys should I sell Carrick for 16 million ?

And Thiago also for 16 million ?

Keep Carrick and Thiago. You could easily get a better deal out of them.

I'm negotiating for Hazard' date=' would be a good deal swap him for my kagawa and moura?[/quote']

I'll try to do Kagawa + Cash for Hazard, otherwise keep the duo.

Hazard and Mata or C.Ronaldo?

I'd have Pjanic and Ronaldo on the wings if I did the deal with De Bruyne as first sub.

Keep Hazard and Mata. No point getting Ronaldo at the expense of weakening your wings.

Pepe and Callejon for Kompany?

I have Kompany?

Keep Kompany unless you need depth.

Holtby + 5 for Papa ?

Papadoupoulous easily.

Maxym Koval or Fabian Giefer? Who will rise faster?

Koval.

need urgent help rep to all that helps me:

lovren dejan or alvaro dominguez

inler or hernanes or nuri sahin (order of best)

welbeck or sturridge

ivanovic or piszek

navas or nani

lavezzi or lewandowski

hernandez or ashley young

ramires or zabaleta

I'll go for the bolded ones.

I am bit disampointed becouse no one reply to my post.

Bale + Lloris for Thiago Silva + Javier Pastore + Sirigu + Verrati ?

Holtby for Papa or Dante ?

Verthongen and Lennon for De Rossi ?

I'll go for the bolded ones.

Is

ANANIDZE' date=' Jano of Spartak Moskva worth buying?

thanks![/quote']

Go for someone like Bernard instead

pirlo or pedro?

(how long can pirlo maintain his 94 and hows pedro doing at barca? (I can look at the stats etc' date=' but I don't watch juve or barca...) Some people talk up pedros chance of a 94 end of season, whilst others talk pedro down.)

cheers[/quote']

Pirlo I think will retire at end of next season so only got 1 more year left in him. I'd go for Pedro.

Nainggolan (spell?) or Kehl?

Nainggolan

Is

ANANIDZE' date=' Jano of Spartak Moskva worth buying?

thanks![/quote']

He was considered for very talented player 2 years ago, but hasn't yet developed like expected. He is still very young though, so if you can't get anyone better, then buy him.

But first look who else is available.

kagawa and marcelo for reus' date='i have the 2?[/quote']

Depends on your squad, but IMO that's too much. I'm sure Marcelo will soon again be regular for Real and will also be first choice LB for his NT. Kagawa hasn't played much since joining United, but in those matches he did play, he showed that he has a lot to offer for them and will sure be important player and Fergie will play him more and more. So unless you don't need your players, I would keep them.

does anyone know how long till Marcelo is back for Real Madrid? or if he is even back?

He played for Madrid on 10.03.13 full match' date=' played as sub vs Italy 21.03.13 about 14 minutes. Soon he will reach full fitness. Right now I guess, Mou is rotating him with coentrao.

kagawa and marcelo for reus,i have the 2?

I will go for the duo.... I dont have specific reason, but I guess kagawa maybe can reach 92 next season if he plays better, Marcelo, maybe will still stay at 93.

kagawa and marcelo for reus' date='i have the 2?[/quote']

Keep your players.

does anyone know how long till Marcelo is back for Real Madrid? or if he is even back?

I think he's recovered from his injury already

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys! I need a good central defender (my best one is Vertonghen 91) and I could sign the following:

Rio Ferdinand 93 for 12 M

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

I would go for Vidal but I don't know how long he can keep his defender position.

What do you think should be the best buy for me?

I'm afraid Rio Ferdinand is going to drop very soon and Garay would't improve my defende (I've lots of other 90 rated defenders).

Who should I buy?

Thank you

I can buy two or three of these, I would appreciate if someone could rate these in order of biggest prospect. Ty in advance.

KOVAL, Maxym GK 20 85 Dynamo Kiev

CABRERA, Leandro D(LC) 21 83 Atletico Madrid

CIRIGLIANO, Ezequiel DM,M© 21 80 River Plate

CAMPAÑA, José M© 19 85 Sevilla

ESPINOSA, Javi M© 20 82 Barcelona

SUÁREZ, Denís M,AM© 19 75 Man. City

DUDU, Rodrigues AM(RLC) 21 82 Dynamo Kiev

KITTEL, Sonny AM(RL) 20 83 Eintracht Frankfurt

TEXEIRA, David AM(L),F(LC) 22 84 FC Groningen

Hi guys! I need a good central defender (my best one is Vertonghen 91) and I could sign the following:

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

I would go for Vidal but I don't know how long he can keep his defender position.

I'm afraid Rio Ferdinand is going to drop very soon and Garay would't improve my defende (I've lots of other 90 rated defenders).

Who should I buy?

Thank you

Personally I'd take Vidal' date=' a lot younger and going how SM giving position it looks like he will still be listed as defender imo. I don't think Ferdinand will be drop soon thought, atleast not this season.

I will be receiving Gundogan ... i have decent forwards yes :)

Then take it, at current level Ilkay have a good chance to rise.

Busquets and Javi Martinez or Cavani and Alba ?

Please also comment the reasons for your choice as I need some arguments to think this deal over ;)

Thanks in advance!

cavani and alba for me.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

Who should I buy?

Thank you

I would take Vidal. Chilean coach rotates him a lot, he also plays in defence, so he should keep that position.