lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys! I need a good central defender (my best one is Vertonghen 91) and I could sign the following:

Rio Ferdinand 93 for 12 M

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

I would go for Vidal but I don't know how long he can keep his defender position.

What do you think should be the best buy for me?

I'm afraid Rio Ferdinand is going to drop very soon and Garay would't improve my defende (I've lots of other 90 rated defenders).

Who should I buy?

Thank you

You have to take Vidal. His value is so much higher, it's more than the other two combined. Just take your chances with his position. If lucky, he keeps it. Worst case scenario you'd have to make new changes in future, but that'd be worth it.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adrian Lopez for Ilkay Gundogan? your thoughts

I will go for Gundogan.. :) First XI for Dortmund.

Adrian is not a first choice FW in Atletico.

Hi guys! I need a good central defender (my best one is Vertonghen 91) and I could sign the following:

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

I would go for Vidal but I don't know how long he can keep his defender position.

I'm afraid Rio Ferdinand is going to drop very soon and Garay would't improve my defende (I've lots of other 90 rated defenders).

Who should I buy?

Thank you

I dont see the chance Rio will drop a lot since still a first pick of Fergie's defender. Most probably is only -1 if he got injured again. Otherwise' date=' it seems he will stay 93, also United have a biggest chance to win BPL title this season, and still competing on FA Cup.

Garay, is monitored by United and some big clubs too.. :)

I can buy two or three of these, I would appreciate if someone could rate these in order of biggest prospect. Ty in advance.

KOVAL, Maxym GK 20 85 Dynamo Kiev

CABRERA, Leandro D(LC) 21 83 Atletico Madrid

CIRIGLIANO, Ezequiel DM,M© 21 80 River Plate

CAMPAÑA, José M© 19 85 Sevilla

ESPINOSA, Javi M© 20 82 Barcelona

SUÁREZ, Denís M,AM© 19 75 Man. City --> worth to keep eye on him

DUDU, Rodrigues AM(RLC) 21 82 Dynamo Kiev

KITTEL, Sonny AM(RL) 20 83 Eintracht Frankfurt

TEXEIRA, David AM(L),F(LC) 22 84 FC Groningen

i only will go for bold one, risky, but if got enough money to spare, worth to buy.. :)

Busquets and Javi Martinez or Cavani and Alba ?

Please also comment the reasons for your choice as I need some arguments to think this deal over ;)

Thanks in advance!

I will go Cavani & Alba... Alba can rise again if barca win LaLiga & UCL.. :)

Busquets & Javi Martinez played almost the same position. I heard Javi will lose his CB soon....

Any reasons?

Cavani is going to move , it's obvios cose he lost his drive at Napoli

Alba is simply the best LB in the world right now and will get 93 at the end of the season.

Busquets it's a solid 95 , one of the best player in his position,many will underrate him cose he plays along other great players .

Javi Martinez will raise 92 , he strengthen Bayern midfield .

For me is pretty even , depends on the position players are need it more

Please also comment the reasons for your choice as I need some arguments to think this deal over ;)

Thanks in advance!

Really tough one Brood' date=' my head is telling me Biscuits and Javi Martinez but my heart is telling me Cavani and Alba.

The thing that makes this hard is that I would presume Cavani and Alba would improve your starting XI as Biscuits and Javi Martinez play in the same positions...

There are several ways to compare this deal:

-1- Barca player vs Barca player / Bayern player vs Napoli player.

-2- Ratings

-1-

Both Barcelona players are vital for the team, Alba has nailed down LB for club and country (pushing out the ever impressive Adriano at club level) - he is super quick, has an endless engine, defends well as well as attacks dangerously (was brought up as a winger).

Biscuits has, by many at Barca been called the key cog in their machine - he is the one that sits back, breaks up play and give to the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas. He isnt likable but is the best at what he does in the world, no question.

Cavani is a fantastic player, but I do worry about him stagnating at Napoli - Juventus and even Milan seem to have too much for them in Serie A and Europe is a dead hunting ground for them - Lavezzi leaving didnt help. But if he was to get a move to a Bayern, a Utd, or City he could really push on and move to the next level - he would surely thrive among the likes of Rooney, Aguero, Ribery and the likes of.

Javi Martinez is in my eyes, the ultimate utility man - he was absolutely brilliant at Bilbao which prompted the £24m move to Bayern - something of which some at Barca see as a missed opportunity (hence the signing of Song). He was a slow burner at Bayern but has kicked on since and his partnership with Schweinsteiger has grown ten fold - add to Guardiola into the mix and Javi Martiniz could become THE main man at Bayern.

The connundrum is down to the ifs and buts that hover over Cavani and Javi Martinez. But for me Javi Martinez is already at a stronger club, and Guardiola will only improve his stature at Bayern. Cavani needs to move to go to the next level and that, at the moment anyway is still a grey area.

-2-

Alba will rise again.

Bicuits will stay.

Cavani will stay.

Martinez should rise.

The more valuable one is Alba rising, but Biscuits is already higher than any of them and only Alba will come close but that wont be for a while yet.

So its Biscuits and Javi Martinez for me (trusting that having two similar positional players doesnt disrupt your team too much).

Really tough one Brood as it involves Alba but I'm using my head on this one and not my heart :)

Thanks in advance!

I'd take Cavani and Alba.

While Busquets is pure class and Javi has finally settled in well at Bayern, and I can see him getting a +1/+2 within a year.

But I doubt he will go any further.. Cavani has been on a rough path lately, think he went on a 10 games streak without scoring or something (granted he has been given a slight different role at Napoli)

He finally scored again last week (twice) and hopefully he found his form again. He's solid at his rating and has the potential to go higher with the right move. And Alba is likely to be the next 94/95 rated LB if he continues like this. Playing for Barca and Spain will certainly help that cause..

In a year or so from now I think it will be a very fair deal rating wise, but considering strikers and specially LB's are a lot harder to come by then mids I believe the later is the way to go here.

Thanks guys, some really good arguments :D

Made up my mind and will go with Busquets and Martinez, position wise this deal should be more beneficial to my team but the individual qualities of players and their RL positions made me question whether I should do the deal or not.

Thanks in advance!

Tough one' date=' but I'll go for Cavani and Alba. Cavani has been linked with a move to Man City and Chelsea. Even if he fails to move, there's also chances of him hitting 94 in the future as Napoli has established themselves as one of the powerhouses in Serie A. On the other hand, Alba is the natural starter for both Barcelona and Spain, could well peak at 94-95.

Thanks in advance!

Tough one, but I'll go for Cavani and Alba. Cavani has been linked with a move to Man City and Chelsea. Even if he fails to move, there's also chances of him hitting 94 in the future as Napoli has established themselves as one of the powerhouses in Serie A. On the other hand, Alba is the natural starter for both Barcelona and Spain, could well peak at 94-95.

Arturo Vidal 92 for 23 M

E. Garay 90 for 11 M

Who should I buy?

Thank you

I'll go for Vidal among the trio. He's young and stands a chance of hitting 93 in the future.

Adrian Lopez for Ilkay Gundogan? your thoughts

I'll go for Gundogan at ease' date=' linked with a move to Barcelona if you have got a decent cover for Adrian.

kagawa and marcelo for reus,i have the 2?

I'll choose to keep Kagawa and Marcelo. That's too much for Reus. Try offering Kagawa + Cash/Kagawa + youth instead.

Adam Johnson - Vladimir Weiss - Isaac Cuenca

I would sell one of these three players' date=' but I don't know who. [b']Who should I sell? And why?[/b]

All three of them aren't in the best of form, Adam Johnson and Vladimir Weiss have falling into the average player list where as although he hasn't been that great Cuenca still has a good chance of making the grade at the top level and Weiss is also still young, I would sell Adam.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would sell one of these three players' date=' but I don't know who. [b']Who should I sell? And why?[/b]

Another advice? I'm thinking to sell Adam, because I have a bid of 25 mln. In this setup money are important because with money I can buying the new players on database, for the future.

Another advice? I'm thinking to sell Adam' date=' because I have a bid of 25 mln. In this setup money are important because with money I can buying the new players on database, for the future.[/quote']

Adam Johnson for £25m, take it and laugh all the way to the bank - well dont actually, because robbers and banks dont get together well and you are robbing him of his moneys :P

Another advice? I'm thinking to sell Adam' date=' because I have a bid of 25 mln. In this setup money are important because with money I can buying the new players on database, for the future.[/quote']

Definitely sell him then, great deal for you, since money is important.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would sell Adam Johnson because Weiss is a great player, and Cuenca can rise further for me

Perin is better ;)

I have 3 strikers: El Shaarawy, Yilmaz and Ádrian but they are all 89, I want 1 good striker or 1 with a lot of potential out of these strikers, please help:

Nilmar 90, Papiss Cissé 90, Sow 90, Osvaldo 90, Palacio 90, Gilardino 90, Pazzini 90, Matri 90, Kuranyi 90, Kuyt 90, Pandev 90, Kiessling 90, Saviola 89, Borriello 89, Derdiyok 89, Vela 89, Ideye 89, Mirallas 89, Luís Adriano 89, Harnik 89, Taison 89, Lens 89, Jelavic 89, Lima 89, Toivonen 89, Zárate 89, Luuk de Jong 89, Alain Traore 88, Vossen 88, Biabiany 88, Sulejmani 88, Benteke 88, Matavz 88, Bojan 88, Mbokani 88, Welliton 88, Necid 88, Torje 88, Gouffran 88, Destro 88, Pablo Piatti 88, Diego Costa 88, Djuricic 88, Musa 88, Lukaku 88, Bony 88, Van Wolfswinkel 88, Emenike 88, Hermann 88, Rodrigo 88, Narsingh 88, Schieber 88, Roux 88, Kone 87, Long 87, Hooper 87, Anichebe 87, Ait-Fana 87, John 87, Balde 87, Borini 87, Ljajic 87, Abel Hernández 87, Hoilett 87, Buonanotte 87, Insigne 87, Gradel 87, Eder 87, Pizzi 87, Vargas 87, Assaidi 87, Son 87, Riviere 87

I have 3 strikers: El Shaarawy' date=' Yilmaz and Ádrian but they are all 89, I want 1 good striker or 1 with a lot of potential out of these strikers, please help:

Nilmar 90, Papiss Cissé 90, Sow 90, Osvaldo 90, Palacio 90, Gilardino 90, Pazzini 90, Matri 90, Kuranyi 90, Kuyt 90, Pandev 90, Kiessling 90, Saviola 89, Borriello 89, Derdiyok 89, Vela 89, Ideye 89, Mirallas 89, Luís Adriano 89, Harnik 89, Taison 89, Lens 89, Jelavic 89, Lima 89, Toivonen 89, Zárate 89, Luuk de Jong 89, Alain Traore 88, Vossen 88, Biabiany 88, Sulejmani 88, Benteke 88, Matavz 88, Bojan 88, Mbokani 88, Welliton 88, Necid 88, Torje 88, Gouffran 88, Destro 88, Pablo Piatti 88, Diego Costa 88, Djuricic 88, Musa 88, Lukaku 88, Bony 88, Van Wolfswinkel 88, Emenike 88, Hermann 88, Rodrigo 88, Narsingh 88, Schieber 88, Roux 88, Kone 87, Long 87, Hooper 87, Anichebe 87, Ait-Fana 87, John 87, Balde 87, Borini 87, Ljajic 87, Abel Hernández 87, Hoilett 87, Buonanotte 87, Insigne 87, Gradel 87, Eder 87, Pizzi 87, Vargas 87, Assaidi 87, Son 87, Riviere 87[/quote']

if you look for potential, maybe take out the old player, take out that not real striker.

Actually 1 Striker with a lot potential is El-Sha...

if you look for potential' date=' maybe take out the old player, take out that not real striker.

Actually 1 Striker with a lot potential is El-Sha...[/quote']

I know I put a few players like Piatti who aren't strikers, just kind of wondering if they have potential, any one else in that list who have 91+ future's?