lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ozil = Lavazzi + Dzeko? I got the duo. :)

Good deal for Ozil. As much as I try to like Dzeko, he will never get higher than a 92 whilst Lavezzi, imo, will also stay. Ozil is a player of real class and should hit 95 sooner rather than later.:)

Van Persie or Gotze who would you rather have in your team? Position is not important...

Definitely Gotze, in 2 years max he will have a 94-95 rating. You will be able to trade him for very very good players !

Van Persie or Gotze who would you rather have in your team? Position is not important...

Probably, Gotze, he can still further improve his rating and hes 20 yo, meaning that incase you will want to sell him, you will get alot more for him than yu would for RVP who is heading towards the 30's, and we all now that when a player hits 30's he gets 'old' label from the majority of managers.

While Gotze has hype age and potential rating on his side and if position isnt an issue then this would be my choice.

RVP has reach his max ' date=' cant see him rated over Rooney .

Gotze rated 93 and he is JUST 20 , sky is the limit . he made today a commentary

Mario Götze: "Barcelona is a great team, but I think every footballer's dream is to play for Real Madrid."

Gotze for me. Van Persie is a brilliant footballer but is almost 30 and I don't see him rising higher than a 95. Gotze is a special footballer and the sky is the limit for him. As one would say, he was born with a footballing brain :o

Hmm so l'm selling Evra.

Which is better

Varane + Morata

Varane + Callejon

Hmm.... Depends on what you have or haven't got in your side. Either deal is great considering you will be getting Varane, who is a quality CB at such a tender age. I would lean towards the second deal as I like Callejon.;)

Thanks...how about Shaqiri + Lamela + Dante for Gotze? Don't need depth and neither of the 3 would get in first team so figuring thats probably a no as well, however unsure of Shaqiri's and particularly Lamela's potential?

Hmm so l'm selling Evra.

Which is better

Varane + Morata

Varane + Callejon

I think Morata is more talented than Callejon and will most likely reach a comfortably higher rating than Callejon so option 1 for me.

Hmm so l'm selling Evra.

Which is better

Varane + Morata

Varane + Callejon

Would go for the bold one.

Dont really see morata breaking throught the Madrid ranks, i personally rank Jese as the better striker (and also the one with the higher chances of breaking throught at Real) among the young ones they have, including morata.

i dont rate callejon much, but at least he has a decent rating, and incase you could resell him for a good fee since there are many estimator of the player and of the team he plays in.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks...how about Shaqiri + Lamela + Dante for Gotze? Don't need depth and neither of the 3 would get in first team so figuring thats probably a no as well' date=' however unsure of Shaqiri's and particularly Lamela's potential?[/quote']

I would go for Gotze, he is a fantastic talented player

Thanks...how about Shaqiri + Lamela + Dante for Gotze? Don't need depth and neither of the 3 would get in first team so figuring thats probably a no as well' date=' however unsure of Shaqiri's and particularly Lamela's potential?[/quote']

Shaqiri is good , but i dont know to many swiss world beater

Lamela good , but are alot better player at his age on the same position

Dante is simply the best Bayern central defender , he will raise to 91

I would keep Gotze , it must be a foolish deal for Gotze to be worth accepting

Thanks...how about Shaqiri + Lamela + Dante for Gotze? Don't need depth and neither of the 3 would get in first team so figuring thats probably a no as well' date=' however unsure of Shaqiri's and particularly Lamela's potential?

I think Morata is more talented than Callejon and will most likely reach a comfortably higher rating than Callejon so option 1 for me.[/quote']

Thanks for giving your opinion ;)

Personally l rate Shaqiri higher then Lamela. He will definitely reach 92 anytime soon with Robben heading to Turkey/Italy this summer. Dante is a solid centre back and is member of the best defence so far, without any exageration he will reach 93(commander style :P). I can't predict anything about Lamela though, he plays for not a steady squad. However l'd go for the trio :P

Dante's peak at Bayern will be 91... the best best 92.

Shaqiri will probably take over Ribery's role and from next season I'd expect him to play a larger role in the campaign

Lamela is an outstanding player and really needs to move elsewhere (sorry Roma fans :o) if he was at somewhere like Milan, Real Madrid, even Chelsea, he'd comfortably be a 92 already..

Potential wise I'd rate them:

Dante = 91/2

Shaqiri = 92/3

Lamela = 93/4

Gotze = 94/5

Obviously with SM being so unbalanced and inflated it's hard to predict..

But considering you said all of them 3 don't start for you, I'd do it.

Hmm so l'm selling Evra.

Which is better

Varane + Morata

Varane + Callejon

This is quite close. I'd take Morata' date=' he might become something special.

Thanks...how about Shaqiri + Lamela + Dante for Gotze? Don't need depth and neither of the 3 would get in first team so figuring thats probably a no as well, however unsure of Shaqiri's and particularly Lamela's potential?

Shaqiri's got more potential than Lamela for me and Dante will rise in the next review but in game Gotze is a must keep, if anything you can get a better deal out of him when his TB goes off.

Busquets and Javi Martinez or Cavani and Alba ?

Please also comment the reasons for your choice as I need some arguments to think this deal over ;)

Thanks in advance!

Ano you've already made your mind up but I prefer Cavani and Alba. :P

Alba can get 94+ at Barcelona' date=' Cavani is already a couple of ratings above Martinez, not much in it though.

lewis holtby and paul pogba for iker muniain,i have the 2?

I would keep Holtby and Pogba.

What is potential of Ben Davies left fullback from Swansea ' date=' I am getting him for Tom Huddelstone[/quote']

If none of them start I would get Ben Davies.

Buying in youths such as: Ivan Cavaleiro' date='Betinho,Emre Can, Cirigliano and Amin Younes and many more, I've heard Samuel Umtiti is a very good prospect but i'm running out of money to spend on youths, I could trade Kacaniklic for Umtiti? Is this good/bad?[/quote']

Would be a good swap, give him to get Umtiti.

STROOTMAN or Martins indi& J.Clasie?

Strootman its the 6th reserve for CM/DM i think:o

Definitely the duo.

i can buy Rod Fanni for about 12 mil' date=' i was wondering if he has got any chance of rising this season[/quote']

I doubt he will rise but if theres nothing better available then go for Fanni.

Thinking of clearing either of them from my huge squad. Neither starts for me.

Sell Gomez or David Villa?

Sell Villa.

Isco deal in a Gold Championship (Im Malaga with Isco)

Should I accept -

12m plus Dembele (90)

Dzagoev (90) plus 5m

Grossekrutz (89) and Gundogan (89) plus 2m

HELP!

Keep Isco!

Although if you really need the cash then get Dembele.

Van Persie for now but long term defo Gotze.

Hmm so l'm selling Evra.

Which is better

Varane + Morata

Varane + Callejon

Think I would rather keep Evra for now.