Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tbh mate I thought you were getting someone else off him then as part of the deal' date=' like another 88. But if its only Willian then I wouldn't. Misimovic has been as important to Wolfsburg this season as Grafite and Dzeko as he is the one who has been making the play. Another good season for him and Wolfsburg and [b']he can get 91[/b].

To be honest I looked at his stats and he did look impressive, I was just desperate for a Winger when the deal came about.

So I should cancel then?

To be honest I looked at his stats and he did look impressive' date=' I was just desperate for a Winger when the deal came about.

So I should cancel then?[/quote']

Well the last formation you played didn't even consist of any wingers and you won 4-0! :P

Personally, I would cancel it... I would for something more like Willian and Luiz Adriano for him. I think you can get better is what I'm saying. I'd love to take him off your hands but don't need him / have nothing to offer really. :(:P

Well the last formation you played didn't even consist of any wingers and you won 4-0! :P

Personally' date=' I would cancel it... I would for something more like Willian and Luiz Adriano for him. I think you can get better is what I'm saying. I'd love to take him off your hands but don't need him / have nothing to offer really. :(:P[/quote']

Spying Already i see. :P

I planned to play 4-2-3-1 which has 2 wingers, also the reasons I'm having 2nd thoughts is:

1- The make shift formation worked a charm.

2- Sacrafising a 90 for a younger, 'more suitably positioned' 88 rated player just isn't worth it. :)

Also it won't let me rep either you; Ken or Bourkey...:o

Spying Already i see. :P

I planned to play 4-2-3-1 which has 2 wingers' date=' also the reasons I'm having 2nd thoughts is:

1- The make shift formation worked a charm.

2- Sacrafising a 90 for a younger, 'more suitably positioned' 88 rated player just isn't worth it. :)

Also it won't let me rep either you; Ken or Bourkey...:o[/quote']

Of course, have to prepare for August 8th. :):P

Also, I don't who your other winger would be 'cause you don't have any natural wingers that are rated above 87. :o The way your playing now, well basically everyone is in their correct position and you won! No reason to sell to change your formation now... The only reason you would is to add depth or if the offer is too good, like the one I got for Gomez lol Whom I was planning on keeping.

Edit - Oops only saw Krasic. :o Well you could play him in AM instead. But the decision is entirely up to you. Leaving your squad and formation aside I just don't think the offer is good enough.

Edit 2 - I'm not bothered about the rep, I like helping lol But you mustn't rep too much, I can't see the last time your repped me. :o

Of course' date=' have to prepare for August 8th. :):P

Also, I don't who your other winger would be 'cause you don't have any natural wingers that are rated above 87. :o The way your playing now, well basically everyone is in their correct position and you won! No reason to sell to change your formation now... The only reason you would is to add depth or if the offer is too good, like the one I got for Gomez lol Whom I was planning on keeping.

Edit - Oops only saw Krasic. :o Well you could play him in AM instead. But the decision is entirely up to you. Leaving your squad and formation aside I just don't think the offer is good enough.[/quote']

Yeah subbed on Krasic & got 10/10 playing in RM, so him playing out of position can't be that bad.

Also I'm giving away Kahlenburg (88 AM) + 3.1m for Barrientos (88 Wing Of Catania), should I pull out?

EDIT- Well I'll still rep you when it lets me, whether you are bothered or not...

If you don't believe me I can do screenie(s) lol.

Yeah subbed on Krasic & got 10/10 playing in RM' date=' so him playing out of position can't be that bad.

Also I'm giving away Kahlenburg (88 AM) + 3.1m for Barrientos (88 Wing Of Catania), should I pull out?

EDIT- Well I'll still rep you when it lets me, whether you are bothered or not...

If you don't believe me I can do screenie(s) lol.[/quote']

I don't know an awful lot about Kahlenburg, but Barrintos had a great season in Argentina last season, hence his move to Catania. Hopefully this time he'll be able to cut it in Europe. A good player no doubt, so I'd do it. But doesn't that then mean you have 2 wingers and get to keep Misimovic. :o

And, it's not that I don't believe you!! I was just saying you mustn't rep too much. :P

I don't know an awful lot about Kahlenburg' date=' but Barrintos had a great season in Argentina last season, hence his move to Catania. Hopefully this time he'll be able to cut it in Europe. A good player no doubt, so I'd do it. But doesn't that then mean you have 2 wingers and get to keep Misimovic. :o

And, it's not that I don't believe you!! I was just saying you mustn't rep too much. :P[/quote']

Oh okay lol :P

I think I might just try to sign an AM or a DM, or loan one in ;)

i have ricardo oliviera (29' date=' 90 striker) and someone offered me 2m and hargreaves, should i accept?[/quote']

Who are your other forwards and midfielders? Olivera has just been relegated with Betis (the 2nd time in 2 seasons lol), so if he doesn't move hes going to drop to 89 at least anyway. Hargreaves on his day is probably United best CM, its just a shame that he is very injury prone. But if he can somehow get over this and get a good run in the team, then there is no reason he can't be rated 92 alongside Carrick and even higher (I think Hargreaves is better). So with that, I'd take Hargreaves.

Who are your other forwards and midfielders? Olivera has just been relegated with Betis (the 2nd time in 2 seasons lol)' date=' so if he doesn't move hes going to drop to 89 at least anyway. Hargreaves on his day is probably United best CM, its just a shame that he is very injury prone. But if he can somehow get over this and get a good run in the team, then there is no reason he can't be rated 92 alongside Carrick and even higher (I think Hargreaves is better). So with that, I'd take Hargreaves.[/quote']

Well my only strikers over 85 rated:

Oliviera

Suarez

but with the extra 2m in the deal i can get Negredo?

Guest Football8

i have ricardo oliviera (29' date=' 90 striker) and someone offered me 2m and hargreaves, should i accept?[/quote']

Oliveira should be on the move again as he's not worth a second division, Hargreaves has been injured for some time now, so it all depends on how the 2 players play next season, tbh I wouldn't do any transfers until the start of next season, you never know Hargreaves could be a starter ? Oliveira could end up at Man United ? :o

EDIT: Negredo's future is 50/50 at Real Madrid. :)

I would do that deal mate, I looked Oliviera up, in the 2 tier league of Spain he aint keeping a 90 rating, so he will drop.

Hargreaves drop was due to lack of time on the pitch, he is a really good CM and if he gets into the squad much more then he will easily maintain 90 and even increase back to 91 and beyond :)

do that deal mate :)

Well my only strikers over 85 rated:

Oliviera

Suarez

but with the extra 2m in the deal i can get Negredo?

Well if you can get Negredo' date=' then go for it.

Oliveira should be on the move again as he's not worth a second division, Hargreaves has been injured for some time now, so it all depends on how the 2 players play next season, tbh I wouldn't do any transfers until the start of next season, you never know Hargreaves could be a starter ? Oliveira could end up at Man United ? :o

EDIT: Negredo's future is 50/50 at Real Madrid. :)

Oliveria could just stay at Betis now and try and get them promoted again, so he'll drop if he does. Hargreaves is out until January I think and he would be a starter no doubt if he were fit. Oliveria ending up at United has less chance of happening than Madrid have of keeping a manger more than a season and the odds on that are pretty darn slim.

I expected the Benzema answer. Why do you say Sneijder over Diego? I mean with the players linked with Real' date=' do you think Sneijder will certainly get a starting place?

I know Diego will, as with Nedved possibly retiring, and Juventus not exactly bursting with creativity in midfield, Diego will be their attacking fulcrum.[/quote']

Just thought I'd wait for a reply.

Tevez for Bojan + Milhomem GUILHERME? Tevez is mine and my first instinct is to grab it and run' date=' although I might be able to counter for Busquets instead of Guilherme. Help please, thanks. :)[/quote']

Can see his squad? Dont think thats a good deal for you though, as 93s F are a rarity in SM.

Tevez for Bojan + Milhomem GUILHERME? Tevez is mine and my first instinct is to grab it and run' date=' although I might be able to counter for Busquets instead of Guilherme. Help please, thanks. :)[/quote']

get Busquets instead...

Im sure he will reach 90+ this season which is not so sure to say about Guilherme...

So get Busquets then run :P

Regarding Bojan what is the highest current value he could potentially sell for within SM? Or what is a decent/reasonable figure to ask for?

I've got him, need money and have a team interested. My first thought was ask for £15 miillion. I've never used him I send him out on loan season after season so I might as well cash in on him.

Player exchange is not an option so it's a straight cash deal.

Thanks