Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Regarding Bojan what is the highest current value he could potentially sell for within SM? Or what is a decent/reasonable figure to ask for?

I've got him' date=' need money and have a team interested. My first thought was ask for £15 miillion. I've never used him I send him out on loan season after season so I might as well cash in on him.

Player exchange is not an option so it's a straight cash deal.

Thanks[/quote']

That depends on his chairman value, if the buyer has very few and low rated fowards, you could sell at 40m easily, however, if he has alot of high rated fowards, slightly over 20m is the maximum amount. But only sell if you can get good players for that amount?

What do you think with Zdravko KUZMANOVIC for Hamit Altintop? am getting KUZMANOVIC

I would keep Altintop.

At Bayern he has a chance to get a rating increase if he gets played alongside Ribery on the wings.

And with ribery possible to leave then that makes his chances bigger.

So keep him.

;653302']I would keep Altintop.

At Bayern he has a chance to get a rating increase if he gets played alongside Ribery on the wings.

And with ribery possible to leave then that makes his chances bigger.

So keep him.

It's hard for Altintop to play this season, as Shweini is playing and for next season Ribery seems to be playing, also Pranjic joined Bayern, so you can see how crowded it is for Hamit who sat on the bench most of last season cause of his injury crisis.

It's hard for Altintop to play this season' date=' as Shweini is playing and for next season Ribery seems to be playing, also Pranjic joined Bayern, so you can see how crowded it is for Hamit who sat on the bench most of last season cause of his injury crisis.[/quote']

yeah he was benched because of injury last season.

Ribery is likely to move to Real Madrid.

meaning Altintop has a chance.

;653394']yeah he was benched because of injury last season.

Ribery is likely to move to Real Madrid.

meaning Altintop has a chance.

You obviously know nothing about Bayern Munich and their situation do you?

Ribery is probably not gonna leave this year. And even if they did, they'd have millions upon millions of pounds of dosh and they'd certainly buy a replacement for Ribery.

You obviously know nothing about Bayern Munich and their situation do you?

Ribery is probably not gonna leave this year. And even if they did' date=' they'd have millions upon millions of pounds of dosh and they'd certainly buy a replacement for Ribery.[/quote']

Yes, that's why they're after the dutch trio in case Ribery leave (VdV, Wesely and Robben) also Hleb name is still hanging out there...

Altintop have no chance.

Guest Phill

I'm guessing you're talking about the Schalke Bordon and the Napoli Zuniga? Zuniga is much younger and has his whole career ahead of him' date=' and he's played a fair bit more football than Bordon. Bear in mind though that one is a RB and the other a CB so you have to decide which one you need more. Also Bordon is a 91 but Zuniga is only 87. :)

If there are better players in his position you could get for that money, or you have cover and need players in different positions, yes. Otherwise, no. :)[/quote']

i have plenty of cover, and no RB's So...?

Guest Phill

Still wouldn't do it. A 91 for a 87 is never good business.

Eventhough Bordon Is A Fossil? And He Isnt An International Anymore?

He was actually quite unfortunate to drop as he was a good performer for Schalke last season. Hes 33 and getting old I guess' date=' but you could still get a better deal for him imo.[/quote']

Agreed. They dropped him despite the fact that at the time Schalke had the best defence in the Bundesliga :o