Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry for too many posts' date=' but need help which is what the thread is about :o

Vidal and Giovinco for Suarez?(I have Suarez) Game World is new so should I wait and see what other offers I get for Suarez or..?[/quote']

Keep Suarez , none of those has his class

Ogbonna or Lovren ?

Lovren obviosly , better team and better player and starter for NT

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry for too many posts' date=' but need help which is what the thread is about :o

Vidal and Giovinco for Suarez?(I have Suarez) Game World is new so should I wait and see what other offers I get for Suarez or..?[/quote']

I would keep Suarez, he is better than the Juventus duo

Ogbonna or Lovren ?

Lovren for me

Wait for better deal, otherwise I'd keep him, asumming that's brand new Liverpool.

Ogbonna or Lovren ?

Ogbonna.

Ogbonna or Lovren ?

Lovren.

Keep Suarez. Could see him moving if Liverpool fails to qualify for next season UCL.

Daryl Janmaat(Feyenoord) orToby Alderweireld(Ajax)

Alderweireld.

Martins Indi Ogbonna De Vrij Aurier

Can someone rank them.

Also Should I give away Trapp to get Koval??

1) Martins Indi

2) De Vrij

3) Ogbonna

4) Aurier

Get Koval.

Lads would you sell Thiago Alcantara for 18million and Micheal Carrick for 16 m ?

I have a very congested midfield.

I have Alonso DM Kroos CM Modric CM Oscar CM Isco CM De Rossi DM Javi Martinez DM.

Have Paul Pogba also on loan.

I thought I could sell these two' date=' because they dont seem to feature in my squad, and try to invest further in youth.

Also would you sell Courtoius for Hart ?

Or should i raise cash from Carrick and Thiago sales and sign Hart and keep both ?

Last deal lads

Luke Shaw, shall i sign him for 3.5 million ?

How good is he ?

Lads im just very intruiged by something.

I have looked on the Soccer Wiki and seen the strengths of my players highlighted in green and there weakness in yellow and orange.

Do these strengths and weaknesses have any bearing or any effect in the match engine for playing games ?[/quote']

1) I'm reluctant to sell Thiago as I could see him rising in the future as he's seen to replace Xavi when he retires. I'll choose to sell Modric and Carrick if you could well get some decent covers.

2) Swap Courtois for Hart

3) Get Luke Shaw. He's young and promising and is since linked with moves to Arsenal and Chelsea.

Didác Vila + Antonini for Dusan Tadic' date=' which side is better here?[/font']

Tadic.

Jordy Clasie or Jantschke + cash ? :D:D

Jordy Clasie.

Have Wilshere' date=' Eriksen and Isco at a go, is this is potentially a world class midfield???[/quote']

Yes, they're all great and def has the potential to become a world class midfield.

how good is steve mandanda' date='is his 91 safe for a while?[/quote']

He's solid at 91.

help please.. :) I need to decide... both Moutinho & Ribery will start for my team.. :) but Ribery is too old.. :)

moutinho or (my)strootman+cash?

ribery or (my)welbeck+strootman?

Honestly I will keep Moutinho and Ribery, but if you don't like that "oldies" then pick Welbz + Strootman.

lol, looks like I misinterpret your post. But still Ribery is the best out of them

help please.. :) I need to decide... both Moutinho & Ribery will start for my team.. :) but Ribery is too old.. :)

I would not give Strootman up for Moutinho, but Ribéry will make a good signing.

Hello ppl' date='

Is it worth buying Rossi for 18.8 mil? Is he stable 91 or gonna drop again in your oppinions?

Cheers![/quote']

He might drop to 90 tbh

I'd do Ribery for Welbeck + Strootman

Turan or 6mill +sterling?

Turan easily, Sterling ain't even a proper prodigy yet.