lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm really angry right now... Last night I've seen that someone has made a bid of 15 M on Mutu so i made a bid myself of 15 M plus Roy Makaay. I really want Mutu in my team , as i am a romanian i want him more than others to play for my team ... Anyway today i sow that the other user had accepted my deal but the deal collapsed , because that stupid,idiot , ******** chairman i supose so the user of that team has accepted the other bid of 15M !! Right now i feel like I'm gonna kill somebody !! I tryid to put another bid of 15,8 M ( that's all i got ) for him but i can't bid anymore as the other user has accepted the 15 M bid. I wrote a pm to the other manager saying that i will pay 15 M and Roy Makaay, I'll find a way but i don't think he will sign in to his account until tomorrow and even if he does , i'm not sure he will read his pm messages :( . Does anyone know a trick or something, I don't know... anything .... :((

PS- I wasn't cursing above, i put the * myself

I'm really angry right now... Last night I've seen that someone has made a bid of 15 M on Mutu so i made a bid myself of 15 M plus Roy Makaay. I really want Mutu in my team ' date=' as i am a romanian i want him more than others to play for my team ... Anyway today i sow that the other user had accepted my deal but the deal collapsed , because that stupid,idiot , ******** chairman i supose so the user of that team has accepted the other bid of 15M !! Right now i feel like I'm gonna kill somebody !! I tryid to put another bid of 15,8 M ( that's all i got ) for him but i can't bid anymore as the other user has accepted the 15 M bid. I wrote a pm to the other manager saying that i will pay 15 M and Roy Makaay, I'll find a way but i don't think he will sign in to his account until tomorrow and even if he does , i'm not sure he will read his pm messages :( . Does anyone know a trick or something, I don't know... anything .... :((

PS- I wasn't cursing above, i put the * myself[/quote']

Sorry mate there is nothing you can do unless you know their phone number or something :P

Hi, im just asking, how likely is it that a part exchange deal involving 2 players to buy one player will go through. Its just i was reluctant to do this type of deal as i thought it would never go through but then i tried it and it worked.

Hi' date=' im just asking, how likely is it that a part exchange deal involving 2 players to buy one player will go through. Its just i was reluctant to do this type of deal as i thought it would never go through but then i tried it and it worked.[/quote']

It all depends on the value if it is in the range of acceptability then it will be accepted it will go through the same as any cash deal would and will not increase/decrease the range of acceptability. ;)

Hi' date=' im just asking, how likely is it that a part exchange deal involving 2 players to buy one player will go through. Its just i was reluctant to do this type of deal as i thought it would never go through but then i tried it and it worked.[/quote']

My experience with it is that it doesn't work because it is two for one. Even if the offer in cash looks acceptable, the chairman won't like losing two players for one

My experience with it is that it doesn't work because it is two for one. Even if the offer in cash looks acceptable' date=' the chairman won't like losing two players for one[/quote']

It all depends what players you are swapping and how highly the chairman rates them. But in my experience i have found that it makes very little difference than if it was a cash deal.

It all depends on the value if it is in the range of acceptability then it will be accepted it will go through the same as any cash deal would and will not increase/decrease the range of acceptability. ;)

Ok thanks. I'll put the deal up for you. To be honest' date=' im surprised it went through. Here it is...

[center']"0K + Stephen Bywater and Paul McKenna for Manuel Almunia"[/center]

I bought him from Barcelona who are unavailable to manage as this is an english setup. I checked the squad and Barcelona had goalkeepers worse than Bywater and no CMs whatsoever. So if a team doesnt have any players for that position, will the other chairman value him higher?

Ok thanks. I'll put the deal up for you. To be honest' date=' im surprised it went through. Here it is...

[center']"0K + Stephen Bywater and Paul McKenna for Manuel Almunia[/center]

I bought him from Barcelona who are unavailable to manage as this is an english setup. I checked the squad and Barcelona had goalkeepers worse than Bywater and no CMs whatsoever. So if a team doesnt have any players for that position, will the other chairman value him higher?

Yes he will value them higher as the top players in each position are rated higher than if they were the third or fourth rated player. ;)

P.S - Not 100% sure on that comment above. :eek: