Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

13Mil for hatem ben afra??it is a world champ set up

Tough one... Ben Arfa might keep his 90 rating for a long time without rising... Who would you be able to buy as a replacement, and who are the other players in his position for your club?

Definately do that deal. Ben Arfa has been involved in all but five games and there's a chance that he could move in the summer to a better club. And he is young and will probably be in the France squad in the future.

But I can't see him rising much from 90 in the future. He'd probably be 91 right now if he hadn't slapped Karim Benzema! :P

He's got time on his side. :)

And when did he slap Benzema? :P

In training they had an argument which ended up in a brawl, the French media reported that 'a slap started it' :P, and his bad attitude, bad relationship with Benzema and Lyon preference to Benz over him forced him to leave Lyon for Marseille!

In training they had an argument which ended up in a brawl' date=' the French media reported that 'a slap started it' :P, and his bad attitude, bad relationship with Benzema and Lyon preference to Benz over him forced him to leave Lyon for Marseille![/quote']

Oh well it was last season and the bottom line is that Marseille did better than Lyon this time around. He's still a good prospect in a nation whose stars such as Henry, Vieria and Trezeguet are now ageing, and Ben Arfa can fill the boots of one of the older players.

Oh well it was last season and the bottom line is that Marseille did better than Lyon this time around. He's still a good prospect in a nation whose stars such as Henry' date=' Vieria and Trezeguet are now ageing, and Ben Arfa can fill the boots of one of the older players.[/quote']

My only concern about his chances of appearing for the NT are that Ribery, Gourcuff, Nasri, Malouda and Rothen are all still in front of him in the pecking order, and that he mightn't get a good chance in the next two or three years.

But... Back on subject, £13m from a manaed club is a good buy! ;)

I have recieved a bid of £16million + WARNOCK for Cristian ANSALDI

should I accept? and is Ansaldi likely to rise in future?

At Rubin he's liekly to reach 90 at least, and I wouldn't touch Steve Warnock with a barge pole; he reeks of average! Under Maradona I don't think that he'll get many NT chances, but if he keeps impressing in Russia, he cann't be ignored forever. Keep Ansaldi. :)

I recieved a bid for my torres of dani alves and henry?

I countered a bid from madrid and its been accepted..

higuain and robben and 30m = torres?

what do you think?

Dude thats a huge total fee... over 70m is it not?

If that goes through that will be an absolute steal.

I think Higuain will continue to rise, and the skys the limit for Robben also! ;)

Guest Football8

I recieved a bid for my torres of dani alves and henry?

I countered a bid from madrid and its been accepted..

higuain and robben and 30m = torres?

what do you think?

I'd go with the first one, both are regulars and Henry's usually a good goal scorer. I think Real Madrid will bring a striker in meaning Higuain weren't be fully relied upon. Also Robben seems to be nearing his exit and the future is uncertain, but nothing can be said until the start of next season, for the time being I'd go with the first one. ;)

I have maed a offer for Benzema' date=' and retured offer of which is a swap for Tevez and 2 mil.

Should i do this deal.[/quote']

If you are getting Benzema then YES, that is a good deal, because:

1) Benzema will likely see 94/95 in the next two seasons

2) Tevez might not be playing European football in 09/10

3) Benzema is starting for his NT

Guest Football8

I have maed a offer for Benzema' date=' and retured offer of which is a swap for Tevez and 2 mil.

Should i do this deal.[/quote']

I'd definately go with it, Benzema could be moving to a top club if not this summer then next, teams like Man Utd, Real Madrid and others are interested, so that could be a major step up for him.

Like said in the earlier post Benzema is a regular whereas Tevez would be behind Messi and Aguero if Argentina were to play with 2 strikers. Really depends where Tevez moves, if Man City is the destination then he may see a drop if he doesn't play to he's full potential, as Man City ain't in Europe and Tevez is definately worth a top European contending club.

Guest Phill

Your getting Barnetta..

So if you have cover for De Zeeuw get Barnetta. Hes a good little player. :)

Ok Thanks Hunty.

Hmm One Problem. Does etuhu count as cover lol

Mesut Ozil (mine) in a straight swap for Acquafresca.

I like Acqua so I'm unsure but at the moment I'm thinking no... am I right?

Your right.

Next season Ozil will play a massive part for Bremen after the depature of Diego.

Kepp him, Acqua is good, but needs more time to develop where as Ozil is much more established. He has a bigger chance of a rise and IMO, Is a better player.

Keep him mate

Hope i help. :)