lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lazar Markovic plus Samuel Umtiti or Lucas Moura?

Lucas.

What are the potential of youngsters? I have like Isco' date=' Moura, Muniain, Lucas Fernando etc. but im just not sure what their trade value is? Like what are the potentials of those guys i just named and what trades seem decent for those youngsters?

Thanks Guys![/quote']

Isco and Lucas are in the same value in the market. Lucas is becoming a key-player for PSG already. Isco will most probably move in th next transfer window, wherever he will play, he is an awesome player as well. I'd not trade them for almost nothing. Fernando is developing, gaining gametime even in the national team, but not as talented as the duo above.

How about Muniain? Is he just having a bad season or will this be a continual downfall in the future? At what time in Isco or Moura's career should i trade him? Is there a rating that he hits that i should sell him? LIke a peak? THnks mate! your the best!

How about Muniain? Is he just having a bad season or will this be a continual downfall in the future? At what time in Isco or Moura's career should i trade him? Is there a rating that he hits that i should sell him? LIke a peak? THnks mate! your the best!

Muniain is talented as well' date=' but as Athletic Bilbao, he isn't in a great season, anyway, he still 20 and 90, you must keep him. You can trade any of those in anytime of them carrers, just depending in the offer that you receive, but as I said, you should not sell them right now. Every player will have a peak, but they're are only 20, that's the not the time to think about it.[/font']

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I agree with AbuDhabi but if you have also the possibility to buy Umtiti, snap him up because he's a top prospect.

Umtiti has clocked up 25 appearances for Lyon so far this season and he has two goals to his account too.

He's regarded highly from big european teams, like Newcastle and Ac Milan, but also Spurs. They will have a battle on their hands to secure the services of Samuel Umtiti in the summer.

I am thinking of buying Zabaleta and Hart.

Two questions:

1. Can Zabaleta keep his rating long term?

2. Can Hart rise further?

Zabaleta has been City's best player this season' date=' or one of.Hart not the best of seasons but still young and can rise.[/i']

Yes and yes :)
Yes to both' date=' for sure.[/font']

Zabaleta has been City's best player this season' date=' or one of.Hart not the best of seasons but still young and can rise.[/i']

Thanks guys. One more:

Can Mertesacker keep his rating?