Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mesut Ozil (mine) in a straight swap for Acquafresca.

I like Acqua so I'm unsure but at the moment I'm thinking no... am I right?

ye id reject. Ozil is a very promising and talented player- more so than acqua. yes acqua was signed by inter but acqua is the better player

Shakhtar have offered Darijo SRNA to Arsenal for £15' date='000,000.I will be getting srna.??Is he good and will he rise???i have sagna and jorge fucile.[/quote']

Getting 90s for cash can't be a bad thing. Unless you are buying someone who's retiring. Srna is a crucial player for both club and country but his rating cap SM wise looks to be a 91 whilst he remain in Ukraine. A good buy if you have cash to blow, he won't be dropping if that's what you want to know.

Barnetta For De Zeeuw.

Who Would Be Better Off?

(ill let you guess who im giving away ;) )

Don't rate De Zeeuw that highly. AZ might struggle anyway next season without the mighty Van Gaal at the helm.

Barnetta is a skillful lad, just needs to find more consistency for Bayern in the Bundesliga. Potential wise - easy. Barnetta trumps De Zeeuw. Short term wise, don't see much difference between them IMO. De Zeeuw will have CL football next season if I'm not wrong, but he plays in a weaker league. Doubt AZ will go far in the CL too so he should remain a 90 for some time. Same with Barnetta.

I recieved a bid for my torres of dani alves and henry?

I countered a bid from madrid and its been accepted..

higuain and robben and 30m = torres?

what do you think?

Second deal's a bad one in my opinion. Stupid one perhaps. First one would be more acceptable. Deal one - Henry's future at Barcelona is brighter than Eto'o. Apparently Eto'o attitude stinks to a certain extent and his ego will always be a negative influence, whether on the pitch or in the dressing room. Pep doesn't see Eto'o as part of his silky football long-term plans but he rates Henry as part of his plans. Dani Alves is a safe 94, a slight chance at 95 maybe who knows? He has the right-back spot at Barcelona all to himself for at least a couple more seasons.

Second deal is pretty bad, unless cash can get you far. Higuain isn't a sure-fire starter next season. Although Real Madrid will probably just sign one big-name forward this season. Robben as far as I'm concerned, will never hit 94. His legs are too glassy and Real Madrid have stated all the Dutch players have no future at the Bernabeu. Even if Robben moves, he gets injured far too easily to sustain a high level of performance for a period and I doubt he will get 94.

First deal IMO, or don't sell Torres. Easy :)

£30m + Mexes + Kanoute = David Villa

I'd be getting David Villa. What do people think? I think it's quite a fair deal as Villa is probably the best striker in the world right now. Kanoute could keep his 94 for a bit, but I reckon his career will begin to whine soon. Mexes is at a disappointing Roma outfit right now. I like him as a player, and don't really want to lose him, but I reckon another poor season by Roma, which isn't out of the question, could see him lose his 92. Plus, I've got Pepe and Lugano as well, so my defence wouldn't suffer that much.

Anyone else like to offer their opinion, please?

I'd be getting David Villa. What do people think? I think it's quite a fair deal as Villa is probably the best striker in the world right now. Kanoute could keep his 94 for a bit' date=' but I reckon his career will begin to whine soon. Mexes is at a disappointing Roma outfit right now. I like him as a player, and don't really want to lose him, but I reckon another poor season by Roma, which isn't out of the question, could see him lose his 92. Plus, I've got Pepe and Lugano as well, so my defence wouldn't suffer that much.

Anyone else like to offer their opinion, please?[/quote']

Yes, i think you should carry on with that deal. Kanoute is pretty decent, although he can only drop in the future. However, me being me, i would get rid of Kanoute as he is over 30. Likewise for Mexes, i quite rate him, but like you said, Roma must do well in order for him to keep his 92. That said, 30m maybe too steep an amount to pay. Could try reducing the cash paid?

I'd be getting David Villa. What do people think? I think it's quite a fair deal as Villa is probably the best striker in the world right now. Kanoute could keep his 94 for a bit' date=' but I reckon his career will begin to whine soon. Mexes is at a disappointing Roma outfit right now. I like him as a player, and don't really want to lose him, but I reckon another poor season by Roma, which isn't out of the question, could see him lose his 92. Plus, I've got Pepe and Lugano as well, so my defence wouldn't suffer that much.

Anyone else like to offer their opinion, please?[/quote']

It might not go through like that. Seems a bit too much in the others favour with that amount of cash.

I would do the deal, depending on the cover for Mexes.

Yes' date=' i think you should carry on with that deal. Kanoute is pretty decent, although he can only drop in the future. However, me being me, i would get rid of Kanoute as he is over 30. Likewise for Mexes, i quite rate him, but like you said, Roma must do well in order for him to keep his 92. That said, 30m maybe too steep an amount to pay. Could try reducing the cash paid?[/quote']
It might not go through like that. Seems a bit too much in the others favour with that amount of cash.

I would do the deal' date=' depending on the cover for Mexes.[/quote']

Hmm, thanks for both of your insight. I might try a cheeky counter-offer of £25m + the pair. My chairman's a right skint-flint for some reason, so he'll probably stop it going through either way!

Cambiasso = M.Diarra + Huntelarr?

I am Inter Milan and the Real Madrid manager has just bid M. Diarra and Huntelaar for Cambiasso.

I know I would be getting back a DM and a striker but is it worth it?

Will Huntelaar be leaving Real? If he does he will be guarentied first team football. If he doesn't then who knows how much game time he will get if Real get all of their targets.

Diarra is good enough to regain his 94 in future so that would be good enough to replace Cambiasso.

Personally, I would take it, even though its a risk concerning Huntelaar's future rating. :)

Will Huntelaar be leaving Real? If he does he will be guarentied first team football. If he doesn't then who knows how much game time he will get if Real get all of their targets.

Diarra is good enough to regain his 94 in future so that would be good enough to replace Cambiasso.

Personally' date=' I would take it, even though its a risk concerning Huntelaar's future rating. :)[/quote']

Huntelaar has been linked with even Galatasaray. So infer... :) No offence to them though.

Personally' date=' I would take it, even though its a risk concerning Huntelaar's future rating. :)[/quote']

Thanks I think I will take it. Diarra is also younger which I suppose is a bonus. I'm also getting a striker too that I could use :D

Huntelaar has been linked with even Galatasaray. So infer... :) No offence to them though.

Where did you read about that?

Guest Phill

I would try selling Etuhu and buying in someone else around the same rating but has a chance or rising' date=' safer back up that way :)[/quote']

:o You Dont Think Dickson Etuhu Isnt Any Good!?

And I Cant, He Is TB'd.

Surley He Will Get A Rise Playing For Fulham, Who Had A Good Run In The League This/last season

Thanks I think I will take it. Diarra is also younger which I suppose is a bonus. I'm also getting a striker too that I could use :D

Where did you read about that?

Pretty much rumours. He's been linked with teams from AS Roma to Galatasaray. About your deal, if you need the depth then go for it. If not I won't take it. Cambiasso is one of those who's ratings are as safe as a house. M.Diarra isn't so certain, there's an element of doubt regarding his ability to recover as the player he once was. And he could face stiff competition in the form of Lassana Diarra. Huntelaar is decent, but if he doesn't move to a big team, don't see how his rating can rise. Should he move to a smaller team, he'll have much to do to keep his 92.

And I Cant' date=' He Is TB'd.

Surley He Will Get A Rise Playing For Fulham, Who Had A Good Run In The League This/last season[/quote']

I am a Fulham season ticket holder and so I have seen Etuhu play. I think he is an average player, nothing special. I don't know whether he will be a starter though next season because Old Roy might want to bring in a better, more experienced player because of us being in Europe

And I Cant' date=' He Is TB'd.

Surley He Will Get A Rise Playing For Fulham, Who Had A Good Run In The League This/last season[/quote']

A rise will only come if Fulham don't replace him during the summer.

Pretty much rumours. He's been linked with teams from AS Roma to Galatasaray. About your deal' date=' if you need the depth then go for it. If not I won't take it. Cambiasso is one of those who's ratings are as safe as a house. M.Diarra isn't so certain, there's an element of doubt regarding his ability to recover as the player he once was. And he could face stiff competition in the form of Lassana Diarra. Huntelaar is decent, but if he doesn't move to a big team, don't see how his rating can rise. Should he move to a smaller team, he'll have much to do to keep his 92.[/quote']

Ok thanks. You have got me thinking now! :P

Guest Football8

Cambiasso = M.Diarra + Huntelarr?

I am Inter Milan and the Real Madrid manager has just bid M. Diarra and Huntelaar for Cambiasso.

I know I would be getting back a DM and a striker but is it worth it?

I'd just abouts go with it, your getting a great striker in Huntelaar, who's future is 50/50 at the Bernabeu, like many other players. Mahamdou Diarra is another player who could leave Real Madrid, in terms of the deal, I'd go with and both the players individual talent outshine Cambiasso. ;)

Guest Football8

should i snagg Cazorla from a club for 26 mill ? Id get him

If you really need a winger then go for it.

Do you think I should swap Lucas (Leiva) for Muamba (Fabrise)?

I really liked the look of him in the EURO U21's. :)

I'd go with it, Lucas doesn't look likely to become a regular (unless Alonso/Mascherano is injured) and Muamba's usually a regular, so go for it.