lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok guys... i repped all but i have to ask again : Lukaku or Kagawa ? Kovacic or Montoya ?

1)Kagawa. I've to agree with IIR, hopefully next season we could see Kagawa at his best and perform well week in week out like what he did with Dortmund. But you can't go wrong with Lukaku too tbh, it's down to personal preferences.

2)Montoya. Being touted as future Barcelona right back to replace Dani Alves says a lot about his talent, and with Alves not at his best this past season we could well to see Montoya play much more soon. Kovacic is talented but still too raw in my opinion and given that Inter have a lot of trouble in recent years I'll say Montoya is safer bet.

Ok guys... i repped all but i have to ask again : Lukaku or Kagawa ? Kovacic or Montoya ?

Lukaku or Kagawa - it depends on both personal preference and whether you care more about short term or long term. Personally I rate Lukaku more and he could hit 90 by the end of next season under the right conditions.

Kovaci or Montoya - Kovacic for me. Any Inter fan will tell you the same and he has been great since his move. I really like him and he will get better and better and he matures.

Lukaku > Kagawa........ MOntoya > KOvacic (he isnt playing at inter! :mad:)

Yes he is?

:confused:

And I'd go for Kagawa and Kovacic if it were my choice' date=' though Lukaku and Montoya are great players anyhow :)[/center']

Kagawa and Kovacic.

Kovacic is playing for Inter, don't know what Zlook is talking about...

:)

Kagawa and Kovacic.

I can buy 3 out of them :

Mateo Kovacic

John-Obi Mikel

Romelu Lukaku

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

Shinji Kagawa

Heung-Min Son

Duarte Bernard

Stefan De Vrij

Please help me decide...

Ter Stegen

Kagawa

Bernard

Kagawa and Montoya for me.

Kagawa was amazing at Dortmund and showed signs of that form in few matches for United, but this is still his first season, he is getting addjusted and I think he can only be better.

Lukaku has immense potential and at such a young age playing so mature and is a part of emerging NT as well, but we have yet to see how much oportunity will he be given at Chelsea and how will he use it (I'm sure he will do good).

Montoya is seen as a replacement for Alves and played really good this season, when he had a chance and if he will realize his potential and become Barca's first choice RB then he will get really high rating. I remember when Alba was playing for Valencia and how many forumers here laughed when someone mentioned that he wil go back to Barcelona and now you see where he is (literally and in terms of rating and ability). Maybe similar can happen to Montoya, even if there are a lot of doubters here.

Kovacic is a really big talent and already played few matches for Inter and made a debut for first team NT. He's playing on position where you need a lot of experience, but he is already showing his talent.

Final conclusion is, you can't go wrong with buying either, so get all if you can. :P

Any young German Goalkeeping sensations apart from the obvious Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and Bernd Leno???

Timo Horn,Ulreich,Zieler,Trapp,Giefer and I'd say Rakovsky from Nuremberg worth a punt.Maybe they aren't as good as Ter stegen or Leno but they're definetly good.

Timo Horn' date='Ulreich,Zieler,Trapp,Giefer and I'd say Rakovsky from Nuremberg worth a punt.Maybe they aren't as good as Ter stegen or Leno but they're definetly good.[/quote']

That Horn Kid will certainly be a big riser next rating change, no doubt about it.

Baumann' date=' Unnerstall, Trapp...

I prefer Richards[/quote']

Unnerstall is poor imo

javi Garcia or Gonalons?

Javi

Mangala or Micah Richards?

Managala for me

Any young German Goalkeeping sensations apart from the obvious Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and Bernd Leno???

Vlachodimos' date=' Trapp, Zieler, Horn, Maybe Karius, Baumann maybe[/font']

Lukaku > Kagawa........ MOntoya > KOvacic (he isnt playing at inter! :mad:)

Are you smoking...?

Kovaci or Montoya - Kovacic for me. Any Inter fan will tell you the same and he has been great since his move. I really like him and he will get better and better and he matures.

I'd take Lukaku as I feel the dude has alot of years ahead of him. Kagawa hasn't been that great when I've watched him for United bar that Norwich game in which He was great. Lukaku's got a bright future , no doubt about it.

IIR has done a good job and I agree with what he's said but I'll add my take.

I'd take Kovacic. Montoya is facing Dani Alves for the right back spot which I honestly cannot see him getting. Kovacic has been getting more time for us, and he is a spark and has that drive,dribbling to get out of tricky situations, and vision in midfield that we so desperately need. Not to mention, We spent a pretty hefty sum for the young Croatian so It is in our best interest that He will be the future of Inter. He was unveiled with the #10 shirt at his press conference so you can see how highly we rate the kid. I see him becoming a regista now instead of a trequartista. Either way, I am glad We have this kid.