Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This Is in the New GC (60):

I have been quoted at Reither(88) + £4m = Magallon(89)

I have 3 RB's (Riether' date=' Zaccardo & Pekarik) & I feel I could use a CB.

Do you Think I should attempt to get rid of Zaccardo instead? Will Riether command the RB position over him at Wolfsburg next season?

Here is my squad if it's any use: [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1217940&clubid=21225084&sid=28054[/url]

So should I do the deal for Magallon basically?

Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded. :)

Well, I would get rid of Zaccardo. Despite Wolfsburg having a change of manager, we are not too sure if Zaccardo would still start. Zaccardo has also not been any impressive at all while playing.

That said, why are you getting Magallon? I would go for someone else better tbh, Mexico's league is deteriorating (In SM's view)

If your buying him then go for it' date=' Klose and Toni's future is 50/50 at Bayern, after the arrival of new strikers.[/quote']

Doubt he's buying. It looks as though he's selling Dzeko for 5m + Klose, from his previous post. Keep Dzeko.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Yeah' date=' good deal, doubt Ansaldi can get any MUCH higher. Of course, makes it all the more better if you can spend the 24m on players such as Felipe Melo (different pos i know).

But first, may I know, is this EC/WC/GC/ RC? (quite important)[/quote']

WC why? :confused:

Got 2 more offers for DZEKO' date=' Im selling him, 0 mill an hleb,

or 0 mill an qauresma and julio cruz ????[/quote']

Accept neither of them.

Quarsema is a flop, and Cruz will sooner or later retire.

Hleb will just go down from now on, Hes not need at Barca.

Keep Dzeko.

Guest Football8

Should i sell DZEKO for 2.5 mill robbie keane and darren bent

Nope, Bent's just Bent and Keane is Keane. Keep Dzeko,unless you get a really huge offer.

Should i sell barnetta for 0 mill sulejamani and mancini ????

Definitely good deal. I think Barnetta rating stagnant at 90. Sulejmani will be next star from Ajax beside Luis Suarez. For Mancini, well maybe last season is bad season for him and i think he won't be Mourinho choice anymore, but at least he still rated higher than Barnetta

I've got a brand new Valencia squad and i've bought Neuer and Tasci so i'll have 9million when their transfers go through. But i have recieved a few offers for David Villa they are:

Ronaldinho + Jankulovski + £25mill,

Alonso + Arbeloa + £10mill,

ZARATE + PANDEV + £10mill

Diego FORLAN + RAUL GARCIA + £4mill

Do you think any of them are good enough to accept?

I will also need a replacement for Villa. I want to negotiate something about Alonso but i feel Ronaldinho + Jankulovski + £25mill is the best offer. So should I accept any of them or try and negotiate something else?

Thanks

I've got a brand new Valencia squad and i've bought Neuer and Tasci so i'll have 9million when their transfers go through. But i have recieved a few offers for David Villa they are:

Ronaldinho + Jankulovski + £25mill' date='

I will also need a replacement for Villa. I want to negotiate something about Alonso but i feel Ronaldinho + Jankulovski + £25mill is the best offer. So should I accept any of them or try and negotiate something else?

Thanks[/quote']

Brand New Valencia mean only Villa good forward there,so you need good replacement for him if you sell him. The deal that include Forlan and Ronaldinho will be good if there is another player including in deal. E.g, in Ronaldinho deal it'll be better if you can get someone like Flamini or Zambrotta and 15m. In Forlan deal, it'll be good if you get Simao or Maxi and money around 15-20m

Sevilla have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £16,000,000 plus Jesús NAVAS.Is it good??I conter offered the deal with Arsenal have made a counter offer to Sevilla for Cesc FABREGAS of £8,000,000 plus Jesús NAVAS and N'Dri ROMARIC.my team Link is:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1116010&clubid=20765224&sid=27760

Note:The set up has a rule of Having 2 players from 1 nation.so anyone can tell me if it is good???

Ronaldinho + Jankulovski + £25mill' date='

Thanks[/quote']

the first offer is a bad. ronaldinho is on his way down and i dont rate jankulovski. the only good thing is this offer is the 25mil. i would try see if u cud get pato. the second one is teasing. alonso and arbeloa are to very good players but u need a striker to repalce villa. id try get some more cash in that try start with 20mil but accept no less than 15mil. as then you would have 24mil- enough to buy a quality striker.

the next offer has-pandev- a good player and zarate. id try get lavezzi instead of zarate.

the last one has forlan who is a very very good striker. but raul garcia has not done enough recently and the 4mil is nothing. if you were to accept an offer from this club more cash and/or a different player to raul garica would be needed.

so basically id accept none of them!

hope i helped

Sevilla have made an offer to Arsenal for Cesc FABREGAS of £16' date='000,000 plus Jesús NAVAS.Is it good??I conter offered the deal with Arsenal have made a counter offer to Sevilla for Cesc FABREGAS of £8,000,000 plus Jesús NAVAS and N'Dri ROMARIC.my team Link is:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1116010&clubid=20765224&sid=27760

I know the Special setup only allow 2 players from same nationality, so although in usual setup 8m+Navas+Romaric isn't good,in this setup it'll be good deal