lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

inigo martinez' date=' draxler, alaba, lamela, wilshere, bernard, jovetic, coutinho for order of potential?

pedro or puyol? cheers[/quote']

Alaba, Wilshere, Jovetic, Draxler, Coutinho, Bernard, Lamela, Martinez. My pick is on that order.

Pedro will keep his rating due to form with national team. Puyol is slowly on his way to decrease? But still 94/95 CB is very nice addition to any team in SM.

Alaba would be my first choice as well' date=' but I don't know if you can sign more than just one?[/quote']

yea. gameworld still pretty new. all of the 93+ are taken now but there are still younger guys available at external/unmanaged clubs

I'm looking to get Bonucci for my Man Utd team' date=' I can swap Howedes or David Luiz for him, what does everyone think?[/quote']

Too much. I rate Howedes as the best centre back in Bundesliga right now alongside Mats Hummels. And David Luiz, consistency aside is a good player and have a potential to be rise in SM. Keep both of them.

Too much. I rate Howedes as the best centre back in Bundesliga right now alongside Mats Hummels. And David Luiz' date=' consistency aside is a good player and have a potential to be rise in SM. Keep both of them.[/quote']

Can you see Luiz hitting 92 next time round? I can see Bonucci doing but I'm not so sure on David

Can you see Luiz hitting 92 next time round? I can see Bonucci doing but I'm not so sure on David

It depends on how soon he will get review again, since he just rise on February.

Howedes though have a decent chance to get +1 since he last get a rise on 2011.

Bonucci will rise too for sure, but to give the duo, is too much in my opinion.

It depends on how soon he will get review again' date=' since he just rise on February.

Howedes though have a decent chance to get +1 since he last get a rise on 2011.

Bonucci will rise too for sure, but to give the duo, is too much in my opinion.[/quote']

sorry man I didn't make it clear enough I can swap either Luiz or Howedes for Bonucci, don't need to swap both :)

Gold Championship

Bonucci + Melo

OR

Cazorla + Arshavin

I will go for Bonucci Melo

pedro or puyol? cheers

Pedro

Should I give my Sergio Ramos for Cesc Fabregas? Positions aren't an issue as I can move Busquets from CM to fill the CB position.

Thanks!

I prefer to keep Ramos... :) I am not sure whether Busquets will keep his CB post.. :)

28m a sensible deal for Leonardo Bonucci??? I can put that bid in by sellin Mertesacker or offering a part-exchange...

Go for bonucci.. :D

javi Garcia or Gonalons?

I prefer Gonalons.. :)

Mangala or Micah Richards?

This time i go for Mangala.. :) Monitored by some big clubs though.. :)

Any young German Goalkeeping sensations apart from the obvious Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and Bernd Leno???

Timo Horn? Unnerstall? Ron Zieler? Mielitz? Kevin Trapp? Baumann?:D:D:D

Ribery for (my) Strootman + Ganso

what do you think mate? :) :)

will Ribery drop soon? :)

One of the cheapest deals I've seen for Ribery, definatly get him.

And yes he should be safe for quite some time still, easily been one of Bayerns best players this season.

Ribery for (my) Strootman + Ganso

what do you think mate? :) :)

will Ribery drop soon? :)

I'll go for Ribery. No chance of a drop' date=' higher chance of hitting 96 if Bayern could well win the UCL. Don't see either of them hitting 95 in the near future or if they even could.

I'm looking to get Bonucci for my Man Utd team, I can swap Howedes or David Luiz for him, what does everyone think?

I'll swap Luiz for Bonucci. Bonucci is playing in a better NT and has a great chance of hitting 92 in the next review.

Gold Championship

Bonucci + Melo

OR

Cazorla + Arshavin

Bonucci and Melo.

inigo martinez' date=' draxler, alaba, lamela, wilshere, bernard, jovetic, coutinho for order of potential?

pedro or puyol? cheers[/quote']

Alaba.

Pedro.

28m a sensible deal for Leonardo Bonucci??? I can put that bid in by sellin Mertesacker or offering a part-exchange...

Grab Bonucci if you have the cash or via Mertesacker + cash. Mertesacker is a solid 91 while Bonucci could well hit 92 in the next review or a year's time. Natural starter for both Juvetus and Italy.

javi Garcia or Gonalons?

Gonalons.

Mangala or Micah Richards?

Mangala.

Ok guys... i repped all but i have to ask again : Lukaku or Kagawa ? Kovacic or Montoya ?

Lukaku.

Kovacic.

I can buy 3 out of them :

Mateo Kovacic

John-Obi Mikel

Romelu Lukaku

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

Shinji Kagawa

Heung-Min Son

Duarte Bernard

Stefan De Vrij

Please help me decide...

I'll go for the bolded ones.

Vladimir Weiss or Isaac Cuenca? Long term.

Cuenca.

Who would sell between Griezmann' date=' Xhaqa, Indi, Ginter and Van Ginkel?[/quote']

Xhaka.

Duarte Bernard or Moritz Leitner?

Bernard' date=' could see him moving to a bigger European club like Chelsea in the summer.

Ashley Cole or Gael Clichy?

Both are solid at their respectively ratings, so I'll go for Ashley Cole. Could see him being ahead of Clichy despite the fact that he's ageing.

I'm looking to get Bonucci for my Man Utd team' date=' I can swap Howedes or David Luiz for him, what does everyone think?[/quote']

I would swap Luiz for Bonucci mate if that were the case. :)

Jackson Martinez and James Rodriguez???? Any chance of rating updates???

Jackson Martinez should rise to 90' date=' maybe at the end of the season and James will stay for now.

Mata or Di Maria + Sanchez For Ronaldo?

Definitely get/keep Cristiano.