Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ok thanks

1) Iancu + Vagner Love for Rodriguez

2) Luisao + arribas or rode for Rodriguez

which one?

No one for me. Keep your players

Help quickly! XAVI or SCWEINI + SHAQIRI?

Schweini and Shaq for me

Khedira - Gotze = Vidal - Mata

What's the better side? What's the peak that these players can reach?

Hard for me but i would go for Khedira and Gotze...and is hard now to tell what's the max rating they can reach... imo Khedira peaked, like Vidal, Gotze can reach a big rating of 95/96/97 and for Mata i'd say 94... but you can't be sure

I prefer Khedira Gotze.. :) Gotze can reach higher if he move bigger club like United/Madrid/Barcelona/Juventus

Mata maybe can get +1' date=' Vidal too..

Khedira not so sure...

Help quickly! XAVI or SCWEINI + SHAQIRI?

Xavi for me...

ok thanks

1) Iancu + Vagner Love for Rodriguez

2) Luisao + arribas or rode for Rodriguez

which one?

I prefer Iancu + Love

Should I sell Klaas Jan-Huntelaar' date=' or is he a solid 92, considering that I have [b']Michu[/b] and Balotelli???

why do you want to sell Huntelaar? I prefer sell Michu, get big cash for him, get another FW.. :)

Ok' date=' sorry I didn't clarify.

I have Isco, Eriksen and Thiago. Which, if any, should I give to get Wilshere?[/quote']

I prefer keep Wilshere.. :)

Isco or Wilshere?

Wilshere for me.. :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Left side for me. Vidal and Khedira are likely to both hit 93 in the near future but I can't see either of them go beyond that. I can't see Mata go above 94 ( which at todays Chelsea will take something special to reach)

Gotze is definatly 94+ material. Plus his value on SM is far greater then Mata's.

Left side for me. Vidal and Khedira are likely to both hit 93 in the near future but I can't see either of them go beyond that. I can't see Mata go above 94 ( which at todays Chelsea will take something special to reach)

Gotze is definatly 94+ material. Plus his value on SM is far greater then Mata's.

I still don't see why Mata can't go above 94 at Chelsea?Fabregas managed to do it at Arsenal.Suarez managed to get 93 at Liverpool and is on the cards for a 94.Mata been IMO the best player in the league this season but let's say top 3 as I don't want to start a debate.He can easily hit a 95..he proved his quality in a whole season.One guy came with the idea that Mata can't hit 95 because he plays for Chelsea and now everybody keep saying same thing.(Im not accusing you)

I still don't see why Mata can't go above 94 at Chelsea?Fabregas managed to do it at Arsenal.Suarez managed to get 93 at Liverpool and is on the cards for a 94.Mata been IMO the best player in the league this season but let's say top 3 as I don't want to start a debate.He can easily hit a 95..he proved his quality in a whole season.One guy came with the idea that Mata can't hit 95 because he plays for Chelsea and now everybody keep saying same thing.(Im not accusing you)

The thing with how SM works ( and I don't agree with it) is that they rate players too much based on their teams performances and what titles they fight for.

It will take far more from a player in a top 3-5 team (specially when they went out of the biggest competition early) to reach above their teams "invisible rating cap"' date=' which constantly changes depending on how well they perform.

This season it would take something special for anyone to go beyond 93 at this current Chelsea side the way they are performing. [i']And I believe Mata will,[/i] cuz he's that good. But to hit 95 I just don't think he will.

Had he been a starter for Bayern or Barcelona I would agree, but it just takes that much more from a player to rise at a club like Chelsea to compare.

I believe that's why Hazard didn't get to 93 last time around aswell as Ramires to 92. They both should at the end of season but my point is that at a club that was fighting for the big titles they would already have gotten it due to their performances.

On Fabregas I just don't know, I believe hen he rose to mid 90's I wasn't even around on SM. When did he do it ?

And as for Suarez, I wouldn't be so sure he's gonna get 94 this season.. Team performance is holding him down, just as I mentioned above.

Note: Invisible rating cap is just in lack of better word, but I think you get the point..

Note II: Neither of this is a fact, it's just what I personally believe.

The thing with how SM works ( and I don't agree with it) is that they rate players too much based on their teams performances and what titles they fight for.

It will take far more from a player in a top 3-5 team (specially when they went out of the biggest competition early) to reach above their teams "invisible rating cap"' date=' which constantly changes depending on how well they perform.

This season it would take something special for anyone to go beyond 93 at this current Chelsea side the way they are performing. [i']And I believe Mata will,[/i] cuz he's that good. But to hit 95 I just don't think he will.

Had he been a starter for Bayern or Barcelona I would agree, but it just takes that much more from a player to rise at a club like Chelsea to compare.

I believe that's why Hazard didn't get to 93 last time around aswell as Ramires to 92. They both should at the end of season but my point is that at a club that was fighting for the big titles they would already have gotten it due to their performances.

On Fabregas I just don't know, I believe hen he rose to mid 90's I wasn't even around on SM. When did he do it ?

And as for Suarez, I wouldn't be so sure he's gonna get 94 this season.. Team performance is holding him down, just as I mentioned above.

Note: Invisible rating cap is just in lack of better word, but I think you get the point..

Note II: Neither of this is a fact, it's just what I personally believe.

I think the new system rating review don't rely so much on team performances and is done based on players performance..

Mata has the quality to hit 95 anyway..

Perisic for Schieber... should i accept? i take schieber

and what do you think about Assaidi?

take schieber

Assaidi useless

Pedro+Tello or Suarez?

Suarez for me ' date=' Pedro just a runner in my book

How long can Ribery keep his rating for?

at least 2 years ,he is more likely to raise then drope.

How long can Ribery keep his rating for?

If he will get another rise' date=' he should stay 95+ for more than 3 years.

Pedro+Tello or Suarez?

Pedro has peaked, Tello's good but not great really, his main quality is that he is very fast and he is also facing a lot of competition. Suarez is amazing and if he moves to a better club he will get a rise, if he stayes at L'pool maybe +1 in a year. I would go for him.

Pedro+Tello or Suarez?

On SM is Pedro+Tello quite easily...I'm really bored that everybody keep saying: 'He has to move','He has to move'.Earlier a guy said that Gotze has to move to get a higher rating,God.Suarez don't have to move to get 94...He'll get if he can manage to keep his form in next season aswell.

I think the new system rating review don't rely so much on team performances and is done based on players performance..

Mata has the quality to hit 95 anyway..

Yes you might be right there' date=' it would explain some of the rises this past month or two. I guess time will tell, but yeah if they were to change the rating system (or if they have already) then Mata has the quality to hit 95.

But to go back the original post and question, I'd still claim Gotze has more potential and holds more value then Mata [u']on SM[/u] . But again, that is what I personally believe. :)

On SM is Pedro+Tello quite easily...I'm really bored that everybody keep saying: 'He has to move'' date=''He has to move'.Earlier a guy said that Gotze has to move to get a higher rating,God.Suarez don't have to move to get 94...He'll get if he can manage to keep his form in next season aswell.[/quote']

I said he can get it next season if he stays, but playing for better club increase chances for rising.

Yes you might be right there' date=' it would explain some of the rises this past month or two. I guess time will tell, but yeah if they were to change the rating system (or if they have already) then Mata has the quality to hit 95.

But to go back the original post and question, I'd still claim Gotze has more potential and holds more value then Mata [u']on SM[/u] . But again, that is what I personally believe. :)

Of course that Gotze has more potential then mata...I was just saying that Mata can easily achieve a 95 rating on SM.

I think the high ratings for the top leagues is down to them not being reviewed for around 11 months prior to the most recent ones, which has incorporated the latter stages of Champions League, Euro 2012 and then half of the 12/13 league seasons.

I guess until things start to level off and we see how regularly leagues are reviewed this year and what ratings come from them we can merely speculate on alleged rating caps for specific teams/leagues.

I do agree it should be individual performance and not team performance based.