Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I don't think anyone will know until he actually plays.

Nah..

SM will take him moving to the scum as if he has scored the winning goal at the world cup and give him a 90 just for moving, I bet.

Then, like Nani, he will drop when the realization that he's not any good sets in.

daniel sturridge for hamit altintop?? i have altintop

dzeko for acousta and 2.3 million??

Nah, you can't say how good Sturridge can be, so keep Hamit. As for the second deal, if you're getting Dzeko, then it's a good deal, for sure. :) Reject otherwise.

Mats Hummels for Marko Pantelic (mine). Worth it?

Please help. :)

I think Hummels will play for Germany one day. His performances in the recently-concluded U21 championships did catch Joachim Loew's eyes, so that's a good thing. Ratings-wise, he will take time to rise to higher levels, so view him as one for the future rather than for an immediate impact, if you sign him.

Is there anyone else you can offer instead of Pantelic?

should i buy vargas for 16 mill or juan for 18 mill ?????????????? i can only get 1.

Vargas wont fit in my team but he is one of the only availible players' date=' N juan would fit because i can play 3 at the back[/quote']

you answered your own question there, also this isn't the only thread on the forum, try contributing to it without asking from it.

I think Hummels will play for Germany one day. His performances in the recently-concluded U21 championships did catch Joachim Loew's eyes' date=' so that's a good thing. Ratings-wise, he will take time to rise to higher levels, so view him as one for the future rather than for an immediate impact, if you sign him.

Is there anyone else you can offer instead of Pantelic?[/quote']

Probably, but I wouldn't mind getting rid of Pantelic as he isn't performing as consistantly as he has done in the past. Thanks for the advice anyway, it has reaffirmed my decision. :)

Should i but adreas beck(88 and 22 years old) for beye(89and 31 years old)+3 million.

Yes mate, Beck is outstanding and will be big in years to come.

Beye is not in the championship and will find iit hard to go higher.

Great signing in Beck :)

Hello all,

would ideally like a number of views here. In the end this might seem pretty stupid but ill ask anyways.

I have a Forest team that iv built up a heck of alot.

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

Should i sell Santi Corzola,

to finance a move for both Marko Marin ( just moved to Bremen, always been a fan and if he can get 89 at BM he can defo get 90+ at werder ) and his new team Ozil (currently 89) ??

Hello all' date='

would ideally like a number of views here. In the end this might seem pretty stupid but ill ask anyways.

I have a Forest team that iv built up a heck of alot.

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

Should i sell Santi Corzola,

to finance a move for both Marko Marin ( just moved to Bremen, always been a fan and if he can get 89 at BM he can defo get 90+ at werder ) and his new team Ozil (currently 89) ??[/quote']

Yes, I would seeing as:

1) I don't rate Santi Carzola.

2) He will most likely drop this time by not playing in ECL & also was lucky not to drop last time IMO.

Also Marin = Class, and should rise at Bremen. ;)