• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello all,

would ideally like a number of views here. In the end this might seem pretty stupid but ill ask anyways.

I have a Forest team that iv built up a heck of alot.

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

Should i sell Santi Corzola,

to finance a move for both Marko Marin ( just moved to Bremen, always been a fan and if he can get 89 at BM he can defo get 90+ at werder ) and his new team Ozil (currently 89) ??

Hello all' date='

would ideally like a number of views here. In the end this might seem pretty stupid but ill ask anyways.

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

to finance a move for both Marko Marin ( just moved to Bremen, always been a fan and if he can get 89 at BM he can defo get 90+ at werder ) and his new team Ozil (currently 89) ??[/quote']

Yes, I would seeing as:

1) I don't rate Santi Carzola.

2) He will most likely drop this time by not playing in ECL & also was lucky not to drop last time IMO.

Also Marin = Class, and should rise at Bremen. ;)

Hello all' date='

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

to finance a move for both Marko Marin ( just moved to Bremen, always been a fan and if he can get 89 at BM he can defo get 90+ at werder ) and his new team Ozil (currently 89) ??[/quote']

Definitely i'll do it Adamski. From what i've watched, Cazorla shouldn't rated 92. He still doesn't good enough to rated as high as it. Marin and Ozil, 2 future German starter, 2 Genius player, 2 future 91+. But,after Ozil come i think you must sell one of your AM and for me it's Giovinco.

Definitely i'll do it Adamski. From what i've watched' date=' Cazorla shouldn't rated 92. He still doesn't good enough to rated as high as it. Marin and Ozil, 2 future German starter, 2 Genius player, 2 future 91+. But,after Ozil come i think you must sell one of your AM and for me it's Giovinco.[/quote']

cheers for all your help people !

any more views are welcome, no doubt they will echo what you two boys have said.

I think i will sell him, could back fire if he gets play time as i have always admired him. But with the addition of Diego to Juventus squad who plays in a similar situation ill take the gamble and sell. However due to my large squad his chairmans value aint to good. I might part ex him out for one of Marin and Ozil as the money generated alone from Corzola wont get me them both :)

cheers for all your help people !

any more views are welcome' date=' no doubt they will echo what you two boys have said.

I think i will sell him, could back fire if he gets play time as i have always admired him. But with the addition of Diego to Juventus squad who plays in a similar situation ill take the gamble and sell. However due to my large squad his chairmans value aint to good. I might part ex him out for one of Marin and Ozil as the money generated alone from Corzola wont get me them both :)[/quote']

Well I'd be reluctant to sell Giovinco, especially after watching how influencial he was in the U21 Euro Championships. Although you make a good point about him going to have limited chances due to Ribas sigining. So I suppose if you are selling him It is good to be brigging in a safe bet for 90 (So yeah Part-Ex him out for Ozil/Marin if you have to.) :)

Hello all' date='

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

I have to agree with the others.

Santi is not a 92 rated player, there are many better than him and his performances for club and country have been under par.

Ozil was on fire for Bremen, and in the U21.

Marin will have to brome him self in Bremen also, but with Diego gone they'll both be getting the chance to prove themselves.

Hope i help :)

Hello all' date='

Wingers wise i have:

Corzola(92)

Mata(91)

Trochowski(91)

Ben Arfa (89)

Capel (90)

Any my CM's are:

Carrick

Gago

Mikel

Muntari

Montolivo

Gourcuff

Misimovic

Kuzmanovic

Busquets

Dzagoev

Giovonco

I'd rather get rid of Hatem ben Affleck and Trochowski, to be honest, because I doubt those two will rise. Ben Arfa's inconsistent and flatters to deceive, while I think 91's as high as Trochowski can get at Hamburg.

been offerd 14M+David TREZEGUET+Mohamed SISSOKO for Sánchez DAVID VILLA what should i do also i have been offerd Yuri ZHIRKOV+Silva VÁGNER LOVE and no cash so please help

Out of the two deals the second one is better.

I wouldnt accept either, Villa is a top class striker and all the players offered wil find it hard to rise.

Trezueget can only go down, not enough playing time and his past his peek, Sissoko, hes good but wont get a rise any time soon, and Juve arent having the best of times lately.

Zhirkov has been linked with Chelsea, but nothing has come of it so he and Vagner both seem stuck on 92.

David Villa is a 96, and one of the best strikers on the game.

Keep him unless you get an outstanding offer.

I no i am looking for a striker aged under 28 lev 93+ and a cb or keeper aged under 30 lev 93+ for him not woryd about cash as i need players that are good and will get first team and that is my week spots

What players could you buy?

Like what forwards and keepers does he have and see if yo ucan get some of them in P/E?

I AM IN A NEW SETUP Richard Kimble's World AND MAN C ARSANAL JUVENTUS AND A FEW SMALER TEAMS ARE GOING FOR HIM I AM GETING FOSTER FROM MAN U FOR 5M IS THAT GOOD AS I FEEL HE WILL RIST NEXT SEASON NOW THE OVER HAS LEFT SO WHAT YOU THINK

Too early to predict a rating yet as the season has not begun.

A high rated player, Torres, will be available tomorrow with a value of 39.92 million. Now there is a load of clubs vying for this player. What is the maximum that would be allowed. I am hoping to get in the first bid, and I believe that it may be twice the other clubs chairmans value. I need to get it right though, as all these clubs have plenty of cash and there are few players in the 90's available. So is 79.8 the most I can offer.

A high rated player' date=' Torres, will be available tomorrow with a value of 39.92 million. Now there is a load of clubs vying for this player. What is the maximum that would be allowed. I am hoping to get in the first bid, and I believe that it may be twice the other clubs chairmans value. I need to get it right though, as all these clubs have plenty of cash and there are few players in the 90's available. So is 79.8 the most I can offer.[/quote']

If hes at an external club, and bid will be accepted.

If at an unmanaged club, then it can be stopped and i think it is roughly around x3 Of his current Chair Val.

If you belive the others managers may bid near to the price then do it, but it may depend on how competetive your setup is.

I myself would be inclinded to wait and see who bids, have a look at their teams maybe estimate how much money they have.

:)

If hes at an external club' date=' and bid will be accepted.

If at an unmanaged club, then it can be stopped and i think it is roughly around x3 Of his current Chair Val.

If you belive the others managers may bid near to the price then do it, but it may depend on how competetive your setup is.

I myself would be inclinded to wait and see who bids, have a look at their teams maybe estimate how much money they have.

:)[/quote']

i wold say offer 2 players and 60M to sweeten the deal so good luck

If hes at an external club' date=' and bid will be accepted.

:)[/quote']

It's in an older WC, all big teams with big stadiums. Trust me when I say they have money. Probably more than me, and I've seen players go for a lot of money, beating my bid. He is at an unmanaged club. At least one forumer is in it. I hope he is not reading this. I have had SMFA block some deals in the past, or a chairman when I bid for decent players, and my bid was rejected, so the next bid lower than mine got him. I won't have 3 times his value, I could buy selling 2 strikers, but I do't want to leave myself up a creek if it goes awry.

It's in an older WC' date=' all big teams with big stadiums. Trust me when I say they have money. Probably more than me, and I've seen players go for a lot of money, beating my bid. He is at an unmanaged club. At least one forumer is in it. I hope he is not reading this. I have had SMFA block some deals in the past, or a chairman when I bid for decent players, and my bid was rejected, so the next bid lower than mine got him. I won't have 3 times his value, I could buy selling 2 strikers, but I do't want to leave myself up a creek if it goes awry.[/quote']

what wc so i can help