• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

A high rated player' date=' Torres, will be available tomorrow with a value of 39.92 million. Now there is a load of clubs vying for this player. What is the maximum that would be allowed. I am hoping to get in the first bid, and I believe that it may be twice the other clubs chairmans value. I need to get it right though, as all these clubs have plenty of cash and there are few players in the 90's available. So is 79.8 the most I can offer.[/quote']

i believe players will more than 9m at SM value will allow any amount of bids, from my experience. A maximum bid of 99m will definitel go through, so 79.8m isn't the safest.

If two teams bid at the maximum value, the team which bids earlier will get the player.

cheers

i believe players will more than 9m at SM value will allow any amount of bids' date=' from my experience. A maximum bid of 99m will definitel go through, so 79.8m isn't the safest.

If two teams bid at the maximum value, the team which bids earlier will get the player.

cheers[/quote']

I'm in a good situation with a smaller wage than the rest and a bigger stadium, and I don't make any money, so I guess that the other teams are lacking any decent funds. I might not have to go so high.

i believe players will more than 9m at SM value will allow any amount of bids' date=' from my experience. A maximum bid of 99m will definitel go through, so 79.8m isn't the safest.

[b']If two teams bid at the maximum value, the team which bids earlier will get the player.[/b]

cheers

Players from both external and unmanaged, even when they are valued at 10k, can go for 99.95m ( saw one example in one of my previous setup).

But not too sure about the bold part, as i experienced bidding earlier than my rival, who offered the exact amount as me (to unmanaged), and yet, i lost out.:confused: (not all cases though, i must say)

been offerd 14M+David TREZEGUET+Mohamed SISSOKO for Sánchez DAVID VILLA what should i do also i have been offerd Yuri ZHIRKOV+Silva VÁGNER LOVE and no cash so please help

I think none of the deals offered good enough for Villa. If you can get around 30m and Zhirkov+Vagner Love, then it sounds good deal. The most important, don't get Trezeguet.

I no i am looking for a striker aged under 28 lev 93+ and a cb or keeper aged under 30 lev 93+ for him not woryd about cash as i need players that are good and will get first team and that is my week spots

Striker

Luis Fabiano

Benzema

Tevez

CB(not all of them 93+' date=' but they're quality as it hard in SM to find 93+ CB)[/b']

Pique

Pepe

Raul Albiol

Skrtel

Chiellini

GK

Reina

Frey

Julio Cesar

Guest Phill

Should I Buy Adebayor For Gilardino And Kroos!?

Its Been Accepted And Im Getting Second Thoughts!

I Get Kroos Back On Loan After Though But I Dont Know!

Please Help!

Please Help!

I would cancel this deal right away, Gilardino had a great Serie A campaign last season, think he would carry on his rejuvenation next season, especially with Champions League. Doubt Adebayor can recapture his form of 2 seasons ago, so a drop MAY be on the cards. Kroos is one that i rate highly (If its Toni Kroos youre talking about), so i would not want to lose them both.

Please Help!

You can get better forwards than Adebayor if you really want sell Gilardino and Kroos. Gilardino is one of best Fiorentina player last season and Kroos has very nice future. There're much better forwards than Adebayor that you can get

Guest Phill

Should i buy Ricardo Clark? I Can Get Him On The Cheap. Since He Played In The Confederations Cup, Is He Any Good And Will He Get A Rise?

I am building a young team, that will have bright future... so I am not looking for short run in anyway.

OLIC, Ivica will leave for Sahin NURI + Mats HUMMELS and 10 millions.

DEMICHELIS, Martin will go in exchange of Paolo DE CEGLIE + Sebastian GIOVINCO + 20 millions.

What do you think? am Bayern.

I am building a young team' date=' that will have bright future... so I am not looking for short run in anyway.

DEMICHELIS, Martin will go in exchange of Paolo DE CEGLIE + Sebastian GIOVINCO + 20 millions.

What do you think? am Bayern.[/quote']

Good deal for the long run IMO, However, Olic's deal may not get pass the chairman, too much cash is involved.

However, is it an old WC where cash is useless?

I am building a young team' date=' that will have bright future... so I am not looking for short run in anyway.

Second deal is great!!!

First one seems okay, except from i don't know of Nuri :confused:

Should i buy Ricardo Clark? I Can Get Him On The Cheap. Since He Played In The Confederations Cup' date=' Is He Any Good And Will He Get A Rise?[/quote']

Well, he played well in Confed Cup, but for player who play in MLS, his rating already high enough. Maybe Landon Donovan and David Beckham are the exceptions for MLS rating. Clark still can rise if SM also count his form at Confed Cup as American changes not too far away.

If you go for long term, then both are good deals. But, who're your other CB's to replace Demichelis?

What would you say is the minimum value you would accept for Fabian Delph? As I have received THREE bids over £2m and he is a long way off the first team for me.

EDIT: Was two' date=' now three[/quote']

Well, I'd sell at a bar ofa mininum fee 3m personally.

The only reason i say this is that it is a competitive setup and that he will not go much higher while at Leeds, Leeds realyl dont want to sell him and if he does not move on he'll never improve.

Many things hell be big and thats another reason why people bid big, 2.5 is a good offer, but 3m is just that bit extra and i think is reasonaly money for a player of Delphs caliber,

Hope i help :)