Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hazard or mata= muniain?

it is a great deal for you' date=' i would ask him hazard not mata[/quote']

Get Mata then.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

smfa blocked the deal we were in 2 different countries,he's my cousin well i did go on his laptop:(

Which side would people prefer:

Hummels or Chiellini plus 12.5m

Cash isn't too important, still got a few players to sell to external which will cover most of that. I know Hummels would be the better option in the long-term, but what are Hummels' chances of reaching the same rating as Chiellini within the next year?

Thanks in advance

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cash isn't too important' date=' still got a few players to sell to external which will cover most of that. I know Hummels would be the better option in the long-term, but what are Hummels' chances of reaching the same rating as Chiellini within the next year?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

i prefer hummels,and i think that within one year he will raise to 94

Cash isn't too important' date=' still got a few players to sell to external which will cover most of that. I know Hummels would be the better option in the long-term, but what are Hummels' chances of reaching the same rating as Chiellini within the next year?

hummels,all day long

hummels will get a 94 by the start of next season.mark my words

chielleni will drop to 93 and stay on 93 for long.i see him dropping at the end of next season

Ivanovic + Ba = Reus?

Yes' date=' As hard as 92 defenders are to come by, get/keep reus. He has the potential to rise whereas Ivanovic will stay, I personally don't rate Ba, he'll be replaced at chelsea soon enough, if by no new signings then by Lukaku.

Reus can get to 94 on his current course.

Cash isn't too important, still got a few players to sell to external which will cover most of that. I know Hummels would be the better option in the long-term, but what are Hummels' chances of reaching the same rating as Chiellini within the next year?

Thanks in advance

Purely by age, hummels.

That and as you asked, he could get 94 within 12 months from now.

I'd go for Hummels, talent wise like you said he'll better. He have a decent chance to rise 1 by the end of the year considering his form(even could be earlier than that). Chiellini is solid 94 though.

hummels' date='all day long

hummels will get a 94 by the start of next season.mark my words

chielleni will drop to 93 and stay on 93 for long.i see him dropping at the end of next season[/quote']

Wow, talking about crystal ball here :eek::rolleyes:

Hummels For Sure, He's Only 24y.o And Only 1 Lower Than Chiellini. I'm Sure Mats Hit 94 Soon

get/keep Hummels . Barcelona want him :D

Ivanovic + Ba = Reus?

reus without ?