• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ya but who is a better player iniesta or ribery and can i make iniesta play on the wing in 3-4-1-2 formation right and who will retain their 97 rating longer gerrard or xavi

Xavi just got his 97 and is playing amazing with the La Liga champs and winners of champs league. so he will keep his easy, ive never though gerrard was 97.... 96 is his rating tbh. Iniesta is more of an AM. Ribery is better than him on Wing but Iniesta is better at his position so for wing, Ribery is your choice.

ya but who is a better player iniesta or ribery and can i make iniesta play on the wing in 3-4-1-2 formation right and who will retain their 97 rating longer gerrard or xavi

not much of a difference, but gerrard for me :D

the reason why xavi dropped previously was due to his long term injury in 2007-2008. So they are at about the same level.

yes u can play iniesta on the wing, gerrard as well because they are AMs.

cheers

I'd go for Gerrard as a safer bet than Xavi. Xavi's success is built upon the international triump of the Euro 2008 win and the historic treble winning he oversaw at Barca. Anything else he does is likely to pale in comparison to that. I think Barca's success is more vulnerable than Liverpool's when one bears in mind the threat of the new Galacticos. Gerrard's rating has remained consistently high regardless of Liverpool's own fortune or misfortune. Xavi's style means he can't play well in a bad team like Gerrard can and for that reason his rating may be more ephemeral.

Who's a better buy though? I fell Gerrard is the more secure in his rating but the fact Xavi is so good he is unlikely to drop anyhoo and the fact he is younger than Gerrard means to me he is the more attractive prospect on SM. Gerrard is the more versatile player though, on SM.

I'd go for Gerrard as a safer bet than Xavi. Xavi's success is built upon the international triump of the Euro 2008 win and the historic treble winning he oversaw at Barca. Anything else he does is likely to pale in comparison to that. I think Barca's success is more vulnerable than Liverpool's when one bears in mind the threat of the new Galacticos. Gerrard's rating has remained consistently high regardless of Liverpool's own fortune or misfortune. Xavi's style means he can't play well in a bad team like Gerrard can and for that reason his rating may be more ephemeral.

Who's a better buy though? I fell Gerrard is the more secure in his rating but the fact Xavi is so good he is unlikely to drop anyhoo and the fact he is younger than Gerrard means to me he is the more attractive prospect on SM. Gerrard is the more versatile player though' date=' on SM.[/quote']

they are both of the same age xavi is just older by 4 months and does iniesta stand a chance to hit 97 if he continues to play like this and what about ribery does he have a chance of 97 in the future in real madrid

hi' date=' im looking for a left mid/ winger to play on the left of my midfield so far my team and formation is...

ASENJO

BEYE SANTACROCE ABIDAl

YAYa TOURE

VAlENCIa GAGO GONZALEZ ???????

KERRISON ZARATE[/quote']

Mata, Should i swap Fellaini for Lass Diarra in gc61?

Mata' date=' Should i swap Fellaini for Lass Diarra in gc61?[/quote']

i wouldn't fellaini is young and pure class. diarra will be struggle for game time this coming season if Madrid sign Xabi Alonso.

GC61:

Got an offer for MY Metzelder of Fuchs (87) and Azaouagh (85)

Original Real Madrid ATM.

Accept / Reject?

id accept that!