• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

then.........FUTURE.........Hummels!!! :o

Then you are just fufilling the countless amount of people who say this player is the next messi, the next iniesta, the next hummels, the next ibra, etc. Instead of saying He is the future this or future that try to expand and say more than that He is the next"____". :)

Then you are just fufilling the countless amount of people who say this player is the next messi' date=' the next iniesta, the next hummels, the next ibra, etc. Instead of saying He is the future this or future that try to expand and say more than that He is the next"____". :)[/quote']

so i am very very dumb :):P

alderweireld or wollscheid?

dante or shaqiri? (not same age and position' date=' but i need some opinions)[/quote']

Wollscheid and Shaqiri.

Bony or Aubameyang?

Aubameyang. Linked with teams like Spurs' date=' Dortmund and Man City.

Veratti or Holtby ?

Walcott or Schurrle ?

Veratti and Schurrle.

Lorenzo Insigne or Mattia De Sciglio? I'm leaning towards De Sciglio. I know what the two are capable of' date=' but I'd like a bit more support in my decision. Position does not matter. :)[/quote']

De Sciglio.

Is Kaka + 15 million for Neymar a good deal?

Get Neymar' date=' could see him moving to a bigger club in Europe like Barcelona or Real Madrid in 1-2 years time, could easily eclipse Kaka whose on the decline then.

Matthias GINTER or LJAJIC Adem ?

Ginter.

Thibaut Courtois or David De Gea?

Courtois.

A.sanchez or nani

Sanchez.

Some help required here.. 4 groups' date=' answer all or those you're more certain of. Quite some task to ask so I'll try to rep accordingly.

To base on most expected potential and quickest to reach, ignore position. Hope the opinions won't leave me more unsorted. :o

A. Fellaini/Ramires/Turan/Eriksen/Thiago/Cabaye/Fernando

B. Schmelzer/Crisito/Monreal

C. Van der wiel/Juanfran/Richards

D. Godin/Vermaelen

Tia. :)[/quote']

A. 1) Thiago 2) Eriksen 3) Fellaini 4) Ramires 5) Turan 6) Cabaye 7) Fernando

B. 1) Schmelzer 2) Monreal 3) Crisito

C. 1) Van der Wiel 2) Richards 3) Juanfran

D. 1) Vermaelen

My kolarov + VIERGEVER for Strootman ?

OR

My balzaretti + VIERGEVER for Strootman ?

What is Strootman's potential ?

I'll give Kolarov and Viergever for Strootman. Linked with moves to Man Utd' date=' Liverpool and Arsenal. He's 92+ material.

Suarez or Alba?

If position doesn't matter, Alba. One of the best leftback in the world, better club and NT and is playing regular UCL football.

Lavezzi + Oscar or Cavani?

Cavani, great chance of him moving to a bigger club like Man City or Chelsea in the summer, could easily peak at 95-96 if he moves.

Lavezzi + Oscar or Cavani?

I prefer to have Cavani in my team. Somehow I feel Lavezzi would stuck at 92 for now. Oscar might be need another season to reach 91/92

Suarez or Alba?

for now Alba.. unless Suarez move to Real Madrid/Barcelona and scored goals like he does now...

My kolarov + VIERGEVER for Strootman ?

OR

My balzaretti + VIERGEVER for Strootman ?

What is Strootman's potential ?

sell kolarov.. :) if he move bigger club can reach 92 i guess.. :D

A.sanchez or nani

Nani for now.. a heard new that the will move to another club though.. :D

Thibaut Courtois or David De Gea?

I prefer De Gea...

Matthias GINTER or LJAJIC Adem ?

Ginter please.. :D

Is Kaka + 15 million for Neymar a good deal?

if money not a problem' date=' you can take it, but it seems a bit expensive for me.. :D not sure whether chairman will allowed it.. :D

Veratti or Holtby ?

Veratti for me please.. :D :D

Walcott or Schurrle ?

Schurrle...

Bony or Aubameyang?

Bony for sure.. :D :D some how i feel he will rise again by the end of this season.. :D

Help please

(my) chicha + de gea for Casillas ?

as the bonus, the owner of Casillas will let me buy Jese for the minimum chairman value too...

team squad, mine is still original squad of Manchester United, so i have welbeck RvP & Rooney in my team...

Will Casillas drop soon? since Mou prefer to put Adan in charge sometimes....

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Help please

(my) chicha + de gea for Casillas ?

as the bonus' date=' the owner of Casillas will let me buy Jese for the minimum chairman value too...

team squad, mine is still original squad of Manchester United, so i have welbeck RvP & Rooney in my team...

Will Casillas drop soon? since Mou prefer to put Adan in charge sometimes....[/quote']

Keep your Chicharito and your De Gea.

Casillas has no chance of returning under Jose and also Mou can't call him back with Diego Lopez in such fantastic form.

is Nikola AKSENTIJEVIĆ worth a buy?

I heard that he will be leaving Vitesse for FK Partizan at the end of the year due to his lack of playing time.

But also he was selected for the U21 national team for friendlies.

In my gameworld he costs 400,000, do you think he will rise?

http://www.tvarenasport.com/vesti/139793-nikola-aksentijevic-menja-klub

http://www.kurir-info.rs/okupljanje-orlica-radovan-curcic-zvao-i-rezerviste-clanak-696667