Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mata' date=' Should i swap Fellaini for Lass Diarra in gc61?[/quote']

If you get Lass,i'll do the deal. Lass is class player and he's the one that Madrid has look for since Makelele gone. He's also starter for French national team. Fellaini is talented,but with Everton his rating maybe will hard to reach 91+

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

If you get Lass' date='i'll do the deal. Lass is class player and he's the one that Madrid has look for since Makelele gone. He's also starter for French national team. Fellaini is talented,but with Everton his rating maybe will hard to reach 91+[/quote']

Yeah but will he get starting in 'the new' Real Madrid?

Na he wont. Keep Fellani' date='

He can hit 91, as is Arteta, Cahill, Yak(Was) and if he has another outstanding season it could see him hit 91.

The skys the limit while in the EPL.[/quote']

Either he or the other Diarra will probably used in the role Makelele used to have' date=' I would say he has a good chance of starting for them[/quote']

Thanks for your opinions. i dont think ill do the deal tbh.

Should i sell lescott for heinze and get javi garcia on loan??

Guest Toggs

that is a good deal and i would sell you Hugo RODALLEGA if you like

Has absolutly nothing too do whatsoever with the Help Thread

And nice job creating another account.

Would you buy Marek Hamsik for Aelxsi Beretzutsky & Fabian Ernst? - GC.

Thanks for your opinions. i dont think ill do the deal tbh.

Should i sell lescott for heinze and get javi garcia on loan??

na lescott had a good season last year and should rise try geting a 90 for him that would be better for you even try geting veron for 10M and keep both of them but sell saha he is past his day now.

na lescott had a good season last year and should rise try geting a 90 for him that would be better for you even try geting veron for 10M and keep both of them but sell saha he is past his day now.

What's Veron gotta do with anything??

also gazza said he MIGHT give me negeredo on loan:)

Guest Toggs

Do you think Madrid won't use DM next season? Currently' date='he's best DM in Madrid and he's quality player. Why everyone underrated him?[/quote']

Lassana Diarra isn't the best DM in the world. Infact thats one of the funniest things i've heard in a while. Although I do respect your opinions Goz.

If you use that noggin i know you have buddy, where would he get a game ahead of Gago//Kaka (Playing a CM role?)/Sneijder(who IMO will stay), VDV (will he stay/go).

If Sneijder or VDV are sold, they'll be a replacement signed in a CM position imo, leaving Diarra 5th choice, along with returning Ruben De La Red. I think Diarra should move on. I have no problem saying he's a World Class centre back, but he won't be a Madrid player come maybe even by tyhe end of January 2010. He should move.

Has absolutly nothing too do whatsoever with the Help Thread

And nice job creating another account.

Would you buy Marek Hamsik for Aelxsi Beretzutsky & Fabian Ernst? - GC.

I think someone has said that he's not swfcladie because their IP different. For your question,definitely i'll do it

No mate' date=' he is also 1 martin oneal & roy keane 1...:rolleyes:

I think a permanent ban would be suitable...:o[/quote']

I have been in talkes with SM and thay have sorted out a deal with me so now unless you whant a band stay on the help with deals tred and play the game.

I have been in talkes with SM and thay have sorted out a deal with me so now unless you whant a band stay on the help with deals tred and play the game.

talks with SM yeah...:rolleyes:

So why is it when your other account (1 martin oneal) gets banned you make another account?

You realize that is against forum regualtions.:o

Guest Toggs

You could of PM'ed me and TRW&GHFC this instead but I do understand know that you're alright and aren't dodging accounts. Calm down fella'

Although you need too have a spelling test... no need too continue this and we can talk about helping deals.

Guest Football8

need urgent help!!

should i sell fellaini for de jong??

Nope, I'd keep Fellaini as De Jong's place in unsure of in the Man City lineup, with all the good players coming in.