Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am in an 80%+ clubs taken game world' date=' and this decision has been bugging me for a bit. I have been offered Buffon for my Ter Stegen in a straight swap. I was going to accept it until I watched Buffon's creaky performance in the Champs League this week- a younger, more athletic goalie might have got to Alaba's deflected shot... Or am I being harsh???[/quote']

Yeah but you cannot make a judgement on a player based on one match.

Buffon signed a 2-year contract extension with Juve until 2015.

He has been a star with Juventus and Italy for many years. He's safe at 94 and i suppose that he's your squad best goalie so keep him, but also try to buy Stegen because he's the future. An highly talented player that has been highly rated by people all over.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Now a team in my GW has become unmanaged and can receive offers and Iam just a little unsure on who to go first , Here you go ..

Giovinco

Nordtveit

Destro

Herrmann

Narsingh

Kondogbia

Bartra

Wolski

I need the first three names that came in your minds please :)

Now a team in my GW has become unmanaged and can receive offers and Iam just a little unsure on who to go first ' date=' Here you go ..

[b']Giovinco [/b]

Nordtveit

Destro

Herrmann

Narsingh

Kondogbia

Bartra

Wolski

Kondogbia first, then Destro, then Nordtviet/Herrmann for me. :)

Now a team in my GW has become unmanaged and can receive offers and Iam just a little unsure on who to go first ' date=' Here you go ..

[b']Giovinco [/b]

Nordtveit

Destro

Herrmann

Narsingh

Kondogbia

Bartra

Wolski

Giovinco

Kondogbia

Herrmann

[b']Giovinco [/b]

Nordtveit

Destro

Herrmann

Narsingh

Kondogbia

Bartra

Wolski

1- Giovinco

2- bartra

3- destro

I have around 11 millions available and I need a left midfielder and a right one.

I thought for the left flank to get Aogo and for the right one Volland.

Are these good deals? I have Leverkusen.

Thank you

No' date=' What players are available? Volland is average and so is Aogo, he might even drop IMO.[/color']

Wilshere' date=' Oscar and Moura.

Cant play them, all 3rd choice.

Which can you afford to sell and not regret it?[/quote']

Really tough one, but I'll choose to sell Oscar among the trio.

My Cahill or Sakho? :confused:

Sakho.

[b']Giovinco [/b]

Nordtveit

Destro

Herrmann

Narsingh

Kondogbia

Bartra

Wolski

1) Giovinco

2) Kondogbia

3) Nordtevit

Should l get Berbatov for Eduardo+Dentinho ?

Gold Championship

Get Berbatov.

I am in an 80%+ clubs taken game world' date=' and this decision has been bugging me for a bit. I have been offered Buffon for my Ter Stegen in a straight swap. I was going to accept it until I watched Buffon's creaky performance in the Champs League this week- a younger, more athletic goalie might have got to Alaba's deflected shot... Or am I being harsh???[/quote']

I'll keep Buffon whose a solid 94, still starting regularly for both Italy and Juventus, don't see him dropping just because of a match. Even though Ter Stegen has the potential to hit 94 in the future if he moves to Barcelona, that'll probably would take a few years time.

Rank players in individual groups.

&

Also how does Group 2 compare to Group 1? Any chance they will catch up soon' date=' have better potential or actually you feel any player in Group 2 is your top choice among all?

Group 1: Strootman/Thiago/Oscar/Lucas Moura

Group 2: Pogba/Maher/Draxler/Coutinho

Group 1: 1) Thiago 2) Lucas 3) Strootman 4) Oscar

Group 2: 1) Pogba 2) Maher 3) Coutinho 4) Draxler

I'll go for Group 2.

Higuain or Hamsik and Shaquiri?

I have higuain and I've been offered this... Should I take it?

I'll go for Hamisk and Shaqiri if Shaqiri starts for you, otherwise keep Higuain. Even though he has peaked at 94.

Pereira Maicon + 2 M or E. Garay?

and what about instead giving my Aubameyang + 16 M for Ribery? is Ribery safe at 95?

Get Garay.

Ribery is safe at 95' date=' he's more likely to hit 96 than to drop to 94. Could see him ending the season with a 96 if Bayern could well wins the UCL.

Help please

(my) chicha + de gea for Casillas ?

as the bonus, the owner of Casillas will let me buy Jese for the minimum chairman value too...

team squad, mine is still original squad of Manchester United, so i have welbeck RvP & Rooney in my team...

Will Casillas drop soon? since Mou prefer to put Adan in charge sometimes....

Keep Chicharito and De Gea. Don't really see Casillas dropping despite the fact that he's no longer the natural starter for Real Madrid, he's still starting regularly for Spain. The reason why I chose to kept the duo is because De Gea is starting to gel and I could see him rising in the future while Chicharito is linked with a move away from Man Utd.

who is ur 1st & 2nd choice players??

wing: Neymar, Hazard, Bale, Di Maria

dm: marchisio, khedeira, song

cm/am: fabregas, ribery

fwd: higuain, aguerro, balotelli, rooney

If all are fit I play Rooney in AM with 2 strikers.

Neymar, hazard and Khedeira are my subs.

chairman wont loan Wilshere,Moura,Oscar and they're concerns are growing...

EDIT: 3-5-2 (1DM, 2CM/AM, 2wing)