• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my budget is 88m i need reus 25m is minimum i can get is it worth it? i have to buy zouma with that cash aswell

Depends on who else is available. Reus is brilliant and a must buy but it depends what else you can do with the money. Zouma is a great prospect too.

Esteban CAMBIASSO for :

groupe 1 :JUANMI López + LANZINI Manuel + DODÔ Ribeiro

or

groupe 2 :STONES John + RAMALHO Jonás + FREI Kerim

or

groupe 3 :VESTERGAARD Jannik + CÉDRIC Soares /or/ HEDENSTAD Vegar

:) :) :)

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep cambiasso

I have a decision to make.

I can get Bony now from an unmanaged club or i can wait for a week and potentially get Aubameyang from an unmanaged club.

Help.

Firstly' date=' Aubameyang is better IMO. However what has to be taken into consideration is that you could miss out on both. I personally would go with Bony because I'd rather have a good striker who can improve further then none. The gap between Aubameyang and Bony isn't so great to warrant taking that risk. I'd be safe and go for Bony who has 29 goals in 26 games but he does have to prove himself in another league. [/i']

I can get Bony now from an unmanaged club or i can wait for a week and potentially get Aubameyang from an unmanaged club.

Help.

I'd get Auba(he should rise to 90), but if you're not sure 100% that you will get him, then buy Bony, so you won't end up with none.

Help.

Get Bony now as it's seems to be a risk to wait for Aubameyang to become available. You might end up getting none of them.

Esteban CAMBIASSO for :

or

or

Keep Cambiasso' date=' certainly you could get a better deal out of him.

Is it worth it to pay 25 million + Pjanic for Marcelo?

Get Marcelo. Could easily stay ahead of Pjanic.

Gareth Bale or Sneijder + Coutinho.

Bale easily.

Is Lampard safe at 93? i know he has missed a chunk of games but he has scored 14 goals for Chelsea alr' date=' and is still scoring for England as well. thoughts?[/quote']

Lampard is safe at 93. Man Utd and Arsenal has mentioned that they are both interested in signing him if Chelsea doesn't renews his contract at the end of the season.

Got offered Ribery for Mata.

Yay/Nay?

Keep Ribery' date=' could see him ending a season with a 96 if Bayern could well win the UCL. But if you are looking at the long term, try getting more out of the deal by asking for a decent youngster.

£5M plus Abate and Tim Holscher for Antonio Valencia

Keep Abate and Holscher. Great chance of Valencia moving out of Man Utd at the end of the season.

i got my first fair deal for my ronaldo. i was offered bale and fabregas but fabregas will replace alonso so i dont need the offer but for the future i think this can be great. what is your opinion?

Get Bale and Fabrgeas.

I can change my Nasri for Neymar and 10 000 000' date=' what should I do?[/quote']

Grab Neymar, could see him moving to a bigger club in Europe like Barcelona or Man City in a few years time and could easily eclipse Nasri.

Forget About Position' date=' Which One You Prefer To Have?

VAN GINKEL Or Bangoura Or MARKOVIC[/quote']

Van Ginkel.

Help.

Get Bony' date=' linked with some clubs such as West Ham and Chelsea.

Esteban CAMBIASSO for :

or

or

Keep Cambiasso.

my budget is 88m i need reus 25m is minimum i can get is it worth it? i have to buy zouma with that cash aswell

Buy both. :)4

Marcelo' date=' hard to find high rated left backs.

Bale ofcourse.

My Fagner and £2M for Kouyate?

Get Kouyate.

need to sell either Vidal or Pizsczek in order to get pique. none of them really start for me so who would you sell? who has more potential???

I prefer keep Vidal... since Pizsczek is older and Dortmund will not win Bundesliga this season.. :)

Help.

both of player seems can reach 90... but i prefer Bony for now...

yes' date=' reus is a very good player.. get him fast.. :)

do it mate.. :) get marcelo...

Bale easily for me.. :)

Is Lampard safe at 93? i know he has missed a chunk of games but he has scored 14 goals for Chelsea alr' date=' and is still scoring for England as well. thoughts?[/quote']

for now yes.. even if he moved out from chelsea only -1 maybe.. :)

Got offered Ribery for Mata.

Yay/Nay?

I prefer keep Ribery... will not drop soon.. :)

Podolski + Sturridge = Schurrle?

Podolski+Sturridge.I will never ever understand the hype on Schurrle on this forum.Podo on his own is a better player.Sturridge can also achieve good ratings on SM

EDIT: Also..a move to Barcelona doesn't guarantee that he'll be a 99,Podo is already establishing himself at a better team in PL.