Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ayew brothers for Nani? In this case Nani will become my highest rated player.

Ayews

Help please...

Michael carrick or Javi Martinez?

Will carrick get another +1 if United win BPL title?

I feel I will go for Martinez' date=' i just need some opinions. :D :D[/quote']

Get Martinez, he'll fluorish under Guardiola ;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Alfred FINNBOGASON + Francisco PORTILLO + 5M = Seydou DOUMBIA

left side or right side?

what is the future rating for both finnbogason and portillo?

Left side

My Destro and De Bock for Oxlade Chamberlain?

I would keep the duo' date=' Destro will replace Totti gradually and De Bock is the future Kompany :)

1) Isco + Lamela = Neymar?

2) Isco + Lamela = Shinji Kagawa?

Keep/get Isco + Lamela

I'm trying to get Mata into my team.

I've tried a few deals already' date='

Whom would you try trade for from these players? Maybe adding cash.

Lamela, J Rodriguez, Moura, Yanga-Mbwia, Isco, Damiao[/quote']

I'd give.... Yanga + Moura... Damiao will soon prove he's world class ;)

My coutinho for Luuk de Jong

Which side?

Coutinho

Ayews

Help please...

Carrick easily he's miles better than Martinez ever will behahahah! how many of you actually fell for that btw Martinez over Carrick -.-

GC. He wants to swap my Damiao for his J.Hernandez.

Hernandez would start, my Damiao doesn't always. I'm tempted as Damiao seems to be drawing out his move, and if he does go to spurs then i don't want him.

Hernandez doesn't start every game for MU but I rate him highly, he is a pure finisher.

Advice, and ceiling rating apprechiated.

Hernandez would start' date=' my Damiao doesn't always. I'm tempted as Damiao seems to be drawing out his move, and if he does go to spurs then i don't want him.

Hernandez doesn't start every game for MU but I rate him highly, he is a pure finisher.

Advice, and ceiling rating apprechiated.[/quote']

Get Hernandez mate ;)

Hernandez would start' date=' my Damiao doesn't always. I'm tempted as Damiao seems to be drawing out his move, and if he does go to spurs then i don't want him.

I'll get Hernandez. Although Damiao is linked with moves to Spurs and Fiorentina.

Keep the Ayew brothers. Rumoured that Nani might be leaving Man Utd at the end of the season.

Help please...

Javi Martinez.

My Destro and De Bock for Oxlade Chamberlain?

Keep Destro and De Bock.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hernandez atm.

I can give $25m + Giroud + Gonzalo Castro for Dede and Thiago Alcantara?

Is this fair? Giroud isn't really a starter' date=' but Castro is, Dede would replace him and Thiago would start, cash can't really buy you much.[/quote']

Dede could stay in Brazil and be next to join Corinthians, so if it happens he won't progress in SM terms.

Ubiraci Cardoso, one of Dedé's agents, told UOL: "Dedé wants to play the World Cup and stay in Brazil.

Giroud and Castro are both starters for their squads.

So in my opinion, you're giving too much.

Got a deal I've been considering, looking for a few more opinions please:

Tom Cleverley or Ryan Bertrand + 12m

Cleverley currenty doesn't make my second team, behind Rooney and Mkhitaryan at AM (and Maher behind him), behind Alonso, Carrick, Bender and Gundogan at CM (Gonalons and Verratti behind him). Bertrand would be my 2nd choice left back behind Evra, but ahead of 84-rated N'Sakala.

I personally don't think I need Cleverley, which is why I've got him transfer listed, but given the above and the players involved, would Ryan Bertrand be a good trade for him? I know Cleverley has been a key player for United this season, but unsure whether they will buy another CM in the Summer, leaving Cleverley in rotation. My concern with Bertrand is that I can't see him going over 89 for as long as Ashley Cole is at Chelsea, obviously what Cleverley is already at, and could surpass. N'Sakala is a decent backup, unlikely to go higher than 85 if he gets a rise at all, but has been linked with a potential move to Lyon. The cash isn't an important part of the deal, can easily raise a similar amount through selling other players.

Another potential option would be to use Cleverley as a winger, where he would get into my second team, and wait for a better offer if he can reach 90 at the end of the season?

Thanks in advance!

Got a deal I've been considering' date=' looking for a few more opinions please:

Cleverley currenty doesn't make my second team, behind Rooney and Mkhitaryan at AM (and Maher behind him), behind Alonso, Carrick, Bender and Gundogan at CM (Gonalons and Verratti behind him). Bertrand would be my 2nd choice left back behind Evra, but ahead of 84-rated N'Sakala.

I personally don't think I need Cleverley, which is why I've got him transfer listed, but given the above and the players involved, would Ryan Bertrand be a good trade for him? I know Cleverley has been a key player for United this season, but unsure whether they will buy another CM in the Summer, leaving Cleverley in rotation. My concern with Bertrand is that I can't see him going over 89 for as long as Ashley Cole is at Chelsea, obviously what Cleverley is already at, and could surpass. N'Sakala is a decent backup, unlikely to go higher than 85 if he gets a rise at all, but has been linked with a potential move to Lyon. The cash isn't an important part of the deal, can easily raise a similar amount through selling other players.

Another potential option would be to use Cleverley as a winger, where he would get into my second team, and wait for a better offer if he can reach 90 at the end of the season?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I wouldn't do it, Cleverly will be 90 come the end of the season, and I just can't see Bertrand ever obtaining a 90+ rating.

I can give $25m + Giroud + Gonzalo Castro for Dede and Thiago Alcantara?

Is this fair? Giroud isn't really a starter' date=' but Castro is, Dede would replace him and Thiago would start, cash can't really buy you much.[/quote']

Based on everything you said, I would do the deal.

You won't comment anything about Bale deal from last night?

Got a deal I've been considering' date=' looking for a few more opinions please:

[b']Another potential option would be to use Cleverley as a winger, where he would get into my second team, and wait for a better offer if he can reach 90 at the end of the season? [/b]

Thanks in advance!

Bolded the best option . I simply cant rate Bertrand...