j.martinez

subotic

p.jones

varane

arbeloa

i also had a offer received for p.jones straight swap with j.evans

Keep Jones and sell Arbeloa

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Too much pal.Gotze for Hazard+Luiz would be fair but Handanovic+Another 91+..way too much.
He's asking you too much' date=' considering that yours are starter. Your squad won't benefit from it.[/quote']
if you need hart more than handanovic do it

Depends who that other 91+ is' date=' without considering him I think the side getting Gotze has got the better deal.

.[/quote']

Thanks for all the replies.

But I got scolded for "mis-representing" his deal,so if we change the deal to

His Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker+ one more 91 or below player from his side for mine Hazard+Handonovic+Reus+Luiz

Which side would u take?

Personnaly, I would lurve to have the Reus + Gotze Combe in the same team if I can like many dortmund fans (e.g MUTD), but life is usually "imperfect", sigh....... :(

But I got scolded for "mis-representing" his deal' date='so if we change the deal to

His [u']Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker+ one more 91 or below player[/u] from his side for mine Hazard+Handonovic+Reus+Luiz

Which side would u take?

Personnaly, I would lurve to have the Reus + Gotze Combe in the same team if I can like many dortmund fans (e.g MUTD), but life is usually "imperfect", sigh....... :(

I'd take the bolded side any day of the week!

:)

But I got scolded for "mis-representing" his deal' date='so if we change the deal to

His [u']Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker+ one more 91 or below player[/u] from his side for mine Hazard+Handonovic+Reus+Luiz

Which side would u take?

No I definitely wouldn't do it now if your including Reus, but its hard to make a proper judgement without knowing this 91+ player.

Which side would u take?

depends on the 91 player your mentioning, if its a player that is going to stay for his career and is over 30,i'd take hazards side

i have rvp and i have a bid for him:

5m+fabregas should i accept?

other mid/wingers/strikers:

alonso

toure

khedira

isco

ronaldo

di maria

gotze

david silva

valencia

higuain

benzema

im also getting lewandowski soon do i need him?

alonso

toure

khedira

isco

ronaldo

di maria

gotze

david silva

valencia

higuain

benzema

I'd keep RVP, and you don't desperately need him, but I always like to have 4 strikers to rotate.

alonso

toure

khedira

isco

ronaldo

di maria

gotze

david silva

valencia

higuain

benzema

I'd get Fabregas if I were you' date=' especially as you have Lewa coming in to add more depth up front[/center']

No I definitely wouldn't do it now if your including Reus' date=' but its hard to make a proper judgement without knowing this 91+ player.[/quote']
depends on the 91 player your mentioning' date=' if its a player that is going to stay for his career and is over 30,i'd take hazards side[/quote']

Well his arguement is he is giving me a better deal for Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker, so the last 91 or below player cant be too good or young, thus from his reserves, I can only see Vermaelen or Fellaini, his 90s are all promising youngster like Isco, Thiago, Wilshere and Strootman which he felts are undeserving to be the trade :(

Hello everyone,

Who you prefer mid term - Ignacio Camacho, Nacho Monreal or Jeremy Toulalan. I believe Toulalan is safe 91, but what about Monreal or Camacho? Has someone from the two chances to reach 91 soon(ever).

Thanks in advance!

Well his arguement is he is giving me a better deal for Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker' date=' so the last 91 or below player cant be too good or young, thus from his reserves, I can only see Vermaelen or Fellaini, his 90s are all promising youngster like Isco, Thiago, Wilshere and Strootman which he felts are undeserving to be the trade :([/quote']

Well tell him you don't think the deal is fair then, and that the people on the forum he said would agree with him, have disagreed?

Well his arguement is he is giving me a better deal for Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker' date=' so the last 91 or below player cant be too good or young, thus from his reserves, I can only see Vermaelen or Fellaini, his 90s are all promising youngster like Isco, Thiago, Wilshere and Strootman which he felts are undeserving to be the trade :([/quote']

keep your lot,but try and get gotze by swapping for hazard

If that other player is Vermaelen or Fellaini, then I would keep your players.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everyone' date='

Who you prefer mid term - Ignacio Camacho, Nacho Monreal or Jeremy Toulalan. I believe Toulalan is safe 91, but what about Monreal or Camacho? Has someone from the two chances to reach 91 soon(ever).

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I think their maximum is about 90, no more.

Hello everyone' date='

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Monreal's started off really well for Arsenal, he certainly has the potential to reach 91.