Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well his arguement is he is giving me a better deal for Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker' date=' so the last 91 or below player cant be too good or young, thus from his reserves, I can only see Vermaelen or Fellaini, his 90s are all promising youngster like Isco, Thiago, Wilshere and Strootman which he felts are undeserving to be the trade :([/quote']

Simply don't give him Reus + Hazard but only one of the 2 (Hazard).

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

Guys, I have the following over 19 youth players:

DE VRIJ, Stefan

AMAT, Jordi

JOHN, Ola

DUNCAN, Alfred

AURIER, Serge

OMRANI, Billel

SABITZER, Marcel

MILIK, Arkadiusz

NGANDO, Axel

As I'm short on cash, I would have to sell some of them, any idea who I should sell??? As I need quality players to get promoted to D1 after 2 failed attempts in the playoffs :( If not then for those under 19 players:

YEŞIL, SamedMENDES, BrunoCABALLERO, MauroPOLO, AndyGÓMEZ, MoiKOVAČIĆ, MateoBRUMA, BangnaANDERSEN, LucasRABELLO, BryanNIANG, M'bayeRABIOT, AdrienRODRÍGUEZ, JoséCHALOBAH, NathanielMANQUILLO, JaviZOUMA, KurtREKIK, Karim

who should I sell to clear some funds for future acquisition? :confused:

Hello everyone' date='

Who you prefer mid term - Ignacio Camacho, Nacho Monreal or Jeremy Toulalan. I believe Toulalan is safe 91, but what about Monreal or Camacho? Has someone from the two chances to reach 91 soon(ever).

Thanks in advance![/quote']

i say monreal could get 91,i think camacho would be 90, if he moves obviously it will be higher.mid term i'd say toulalan for atleast another year a solid 91

Basically I have Dante' date=' Wollscheid, Zouma, Juan jesus and Mathias Ginter....

Should I sign Dede for 13m? My budget is 14.9m at the moment.... Or I could spend 12m on Koscielny....

Or should I just save the 14.9m?[/quote']

13 m for Dede, he's linked to Milan and can become a great central back.

Basically I have Dante' date=' Wollscheid, Zouma, Juan jesus and Mathias Ginter....

Should I sign Dede for 13m? My budget is 14.9m at the moment.... Or I could spend 12m on Koscielny....

Buy Dede, 90 central back that will rise more if he leaves for European football

dedè sure, if he arrive in europe he will can became a great defender

I would get Dede, he is a good defender, better than Konscienly for me

Hate to agree with SimpsonMan but I'd go for Koschelny :P

Hello everyone' date='

Who you prefer mid term - Ignacio Camacho, Nacho Monreal or Jeremy Toulalan. I believe Toulalan is safe 91, but what about Monreal or Camacho? Has someone from the two chances to reach 91 soon(ever).

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I'd get Toulalan

i have rvp and i have a bid for him:

5m+fabregas should i accept?

other mid/wingers/strikers:

alonso

toure

khedira

isco

ronaldo

di maria

gotze

david silva

valencia

higuain

benzema

im also getting lewandowski soon do i need him?

I'd do that' date=' get Fabregas and then sell Yaya and Valencia. I'd get Lewandowski too :)

Thanks for all the replies.

But I got scolded for "mis-representing" his deal,so if we change the deal to

His Gotze+Hart+Mertesacker+ one more 91 or below player from his side for mine Hazard+Handonovic+Reus+Luiz

Which side would u take?

Personnaly, I would lurve to have the Reus + Gotze Combe in the same team if I can like many dortmund fans (e.g MUTD), but life is usually "imperfect", sigh....... :(

I'd keep your players, Hazard = Gotze imo

Dembele' date=' Feghouli, Capoue, Doumbia or Gourcuff.

Can only get one of them, position doesnt matter, simply wanting to go off of how good the player is.[/quote']

1. Dembele

2. Feghouli

3. Capoue

4. Doumbia

5. Gourcuff

EDIT:

Obviously CAPOUE IS THE BEST :o:o:D:D;)

I need a left winger. Konoplyanka or Yarmolenko? Which one has better chances to get 90?

Kono for me. He has impressed me more when I've watched him. He just got a rise for his performances this season and could get a 90 rating soon.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

matip' date=' alex sandro and schmelzer will rise +1?which is better in medium term?how can they reach?[/quote']

if they stay at their current squads, i think that matip and alex sandro will reach 90 and schmelzer 92.

The best in medium term is schmelzer IMO.

Dembele' date=' Feghouli, Capoue, Doumbia or Gourcuff.

Can only get one of them, position doesnt matter, simply wanting to go off of how good the player is.[/quote']

Dembele ^^