Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

matip' date=' alex sandro and schmelzer will rise +1?which is better in medium term?how can they reach?[/quote']

I think only Schmelzer will get a rise this season, so he would be the best option for not so long term. Otherwise I think other two have more potential.

I need a left winger. Konoplyanka or Yarmolenko? Which one has better chances to get 90?

I'd get Konoplyanka. I don't watch him in their league, but he played good in EL and he impressed me when he played for NT, especially on EC last year.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Who is the best option to buy here keeping in mind potential aswell (positions don't matter):

Lorenzo Insigne

Wellington Nem

Patrick Hermann

Narsingh

Sulejmani

Corchia

imo insigne

get nem if you can aswell he's only worth a few mil

Who is the best option to buy here keeping in mind potential aswell (positions don't matter):

Lorenzo Insigne

Wellington Nem

Patrick Hermann

Narsingh

Sulejmani

Corchia

Insigne by some distance. He is a quality player and has a bright future at Napoli

Ah' date=' thank you, I don't want to be a bother but who comes second in the list or is there someone else you would recommend?[/quote']

Nem and Hermann would be the only two I would recommend besides Insigne. 2)Nem and 3)Hermann. They are good talents and if you have the cash go for them but Insigne will have the better future imo

Since I'm now back and got time to check this thread and not many did check the thread I made, I'll ask it here anyways:

I'm caught in two minds about this deal. I currently have Victor Valdes and he's doing good enough, but I have the opportunity to get Iker Casillas for Ter Stegen, Van Ginkel and 30M. Cash is useless, I have loads of it, but I'm not sure if I want to give up TS and VG for Casillas as I like both players. Both youngsters won't start for my team for a while I think, but still.

Please give me a little more than "pick him", please give me a reason why ;):)

Thanks in advance!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Since I'm now back and got time to check this thread and not many did check the thread I made' date=' I'll ask it here anyways:

I'm caught in two minds about this deal. I currently have Victor Valdes and he's doing good enough, but I have the opportunity to get Iker Casillas for Ter Stegen, Van Ginkel and 30M. Cash is useless, I have loads of it, but I'm not sure if I want to give up TS and VG for Casillas as I like both players. Both youngsters won't start for my team for a while I think, but still.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

If you have Valdes, keep Ter Stegen and Van Ginkel. You don't need Casillas, and Ter Stegen, when Valdes will retire, will be your starter. :)

Since I'm now back and got time to check this thread and not many did check the thread I made' date=' I'll ask it here anyways:

long term=duo

short term= casillas and that is for 2/3 yrs

i will personally choose casillas and sell valdes for a young gk like leno etc.or you could swap valdes for a position where your weak at

Interesting...

I would have to go for Casillas. He is solid as bricks at 95 and playing for one of the best sides in the world. TS is a quality young keeper but he isn't on Casillias's level and has yet to prove himself for a top side that plays European football. As a Dutch expert I think you know that Van Ginkel is a decent talent but again, unproven and playing in a weak league. Try to give away Valdes (Not very good and mistake prone) for a younger keeper e.g. Courtois, Leno or even to try to get Ter Stegen back. Casillas will probably be 91+ for the rest of his career. Try to get rid of Valdes for a younger keeper and if you can, then proceed with this deal. You should ideally have 1 highly rated keeper and a developing keeper in your squad and then you can consider the position covered. I would in now way trust Valdes and I think it is inevitable that he will drop.

Definitely Rodriguez

The second is down to personal preference. I like Lorenzo Insigne a bit more than Wanyama but its down to you.:)

James for sure' date=' then Wanyama 60% Insigne 40%[/quote']
if you are not interested in specific positions' date=' my suggestions are james and lorenzo.[/quote']
I'd get James and then it depends which position you need more. I like Wanyama' date=' he's an absolute beast and can be very useful as he can play in defence and in midfield as well.[/quote']

thanks broski's i have chosen james and insigne as i have alot of players to buy including reus,gundogan,dante and i have calculated i wont have enough to buy wanyama:)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1)Casillas is top class but has lost his place to January newcomer Diego Lopez.

2)You have already Valdes.

3)Ter Stegen is the next Oliver Kahn (it's not a blasphemy:D)

so don't sell neither stegen nor ginkel

i can get two out of these:

j.rodriguez for 12m

wanyama for 8m

insigne 6m how come he never got his rise?

Insigne - Rodriguez - Wanyama

If you take cash out of the equation Ter Stegen & Van Ginkel for the best GK in the world is an outstanding deal mate. An 89 & an 87 for a 95 is a steal IMO :)

Casillas... Don't pick him (you did say a lil more than just 'pick him' :P)

You have Valdes who's good enough for the next 2 years, in that time Casillas should drop really to a 94 and who knows what TS turn out to be? Who knows? He might even replace Valdes at Barca!

Casillas is a top top keeper, one of the best (not the best) in the world right now. Keepers have less of a problem with age but still, he's the wrong side of 30? For the purposes of SM, better not to get him. Using a random example, in a brand new GW who would buy Neuer and who would buy Buffon? Both are solid keepers with similar ability yet purely because of age Neuer has the advantage. My point is although Casillas is a top keeper he's resale value is much much much lower than Ter Stegen's and that's why I wouldn't get him.

Mind you, if you didn't have Valdes as your first team keeper then obviously I'd encourage you do trade a 89 for a 95 :P

I'm having to part with Falcao in one of my gameworlds due to my desperate need for a CB, I've been offered Kompany and any two youths out of; Insigne, Inigo Martinez, Adam Maher, Moritze Leitner, Jordy Clasie, Morata, destro, Muriel, the Ox, eriksen. I've got a rough idea of who I want but would welcome any opinions you gents may have. Thanks

I'm having to part with Falcao in one of my gameworlds due to my desperate need for a CB' date=' I've been offered Kompany and any two youths out of; Insigne, Inigo Martinez, Adam Maher, Moritze Leitner, Jordy Clasie, Morata, destro, Muriel, the Ox, eriksen. I've got a rough idea of who I want but would welcome any opinions you gents may have. Thanks[/quote']

Gutted for ya'll.

Eriksen for sure. Then either Insigne or Maher.

I'm having to part with Falcao in one of my gameworlds due to my desperate need for a CB' date=' I've been offered Kompany and any two youths out of; Insigne, Inigo Martinez, Adam Maher, Moritze Leitner, Jordy Clasie, Morata, destro, Muriel, the Ox, eriksen. I've got a rough idea of who I want but would welcome any opinions you gents may have. Thanks[/quote']

kompany + eriksen + martinez,as you are desperate for a cb= falcao