Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

GUys' date=' between Jordi Amat and Stefan De Vrij. Which player should I retain seeing that both plays in similar positions, has the same rating and also identical age.[/quote']

Though I didn't see or read much about Amat, I assume it's safe to say that De Vrij is a better player.

Help please...

Nani or Jesus Navas ?

I'm wondering will Nani keep his 92 till next reviews?

Nani largely incosistent this season and we could see him end up in Russia or something next season, I'll choose Navas, it's seems he's more stable 92 though he's not that good imo.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Help please...

Nani or Jesus Navas ?

I'm wondering will Nani keep his 92 till next reviews?

Navas

GUys' date=' between Jordi Amat and Stefan De Vrij. Which player should I retain seeing that both plays in similar positions, has the same rating and also identical age.[/quote']

De Vrij

5m for carvajal is he good?will he increase?
leitner is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.......

He's decent and over-hyped

sell carrick

leitner is good player' date=' BUYYYYY 87>90

jackson martinez....O.K player.............88>89/90[/quote']

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Leitner won't rise at all let alone to 90. He's extremely over-hyped and is just a decent player, nothing more.

Right lads

This is a quick one

Should I sell Carrick for 16 million ?

Doesn't start' date=' Lots of competition for CM Role

Alonso, Modric, Kroos, Rossi, Isco, Oscar, Gundogan.

Thinking of selling Carrick

To buy :

Jack Martinez 7 million

Leitner ( Borissa dortumund one )

Shall I do it ?

What's the potential rating for these two lads ?

Cheers !![/quote']

You've got much better players than Carrick for CM so yeah I'd sell him.

My Lucas Moura for Dembele+Holtby?

Depends if you need depth' date=' if not then keep Lucas.

I think you should consider selling rossi first,but i'd accept 16m for carrick and yes buy the duo.

J.martinez - 92+

Leitner-93+

Nonsense. Have you ever seen Leitner play? He's certainly not a 93+ player, he's a decent player at most who's extremely over-hyped, said that three or four times in this post. As for Martinez 92+, over-exaggeration again.

Robert LEWANDOWSKI or £4' date='746,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI and Kurt ZOUMA? Thanks, I'll add that I have Falcao 94 as my striker and so Lewandowski only plays when he's injured but is it a fair deal?[/quote']

The 2nd option looks very enticing to me. though Lewandowski may rise a bit more in the years to come, that's all.

Should I buy Muller for Thiago & Song? I really need a striker but the thing's Thiago involved in the deal' date=' which I dont like it. Can someone please help me out :([/quote']

Muller is a briliant player,shoud go to 94 soon.Song is solid 91.but like you i dont like that Thiago its there.i'll say no deal,but that depends:do you have another good Cb?

Should I buy Muller for Thiago & Song? I really need a striker but the thing's Thiago involved in the deal' date=' which I dont like it. Can someone please help me out :([/quote']

I really rate Thiago, but I'd go for Muller without doubt here. He's been fantastic this season and Song is only a sub for Barca and I can't see Thiago breaking into the first team till Xavi retires.