Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ribery or Hummels... straight swap?

Ribery, best winger in German right now imo. Hummels however as everyone know is commanding centre back with good ball skill and I see him can become dependable leader on the future, the Dortmund hype will only help him :P

It down to personal preference and position that you need the most.

Swap Marcelo for Zabaleta and M.Richards? smileys-confused-731584.gif

i would try zabaleta+clichy or Nastasic (a brand new City ' date=' i belive), marcelo isn't anymore first choise at Real

if you can name your back-up for ribery and your defenders would be much easy to give you a good answer

This is a real hard one' date=' but it'll be down to who you need more. Both of them would be ending the season with a +1 if both their clubs win the UCL respectively.

Szczesny or Begovic or Krul or Adler ?

1) Begovic

2) Krul

3) Adler

4) Szczesny

Should I buy Muller for Thiago & Song? I really need a striker but the thing's Thiago involved in the deal' date=' which I dont like it. Can someone please help me out :([/quote']

I'll get Muller who could well hit 94 if Bayern wins the UCL if you have got a decent cover for Thiago while Song is a solid 91.

Robert LEWANDOWSKI or £4' date='746,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI and Kurt ZOUMA? Thanks, I'll add that I have Falcao 94 as my striker and so Lewandowski only plays when he's injured but is it a fair deal?[/quote']

I'll get Lavezzi and Zouma since Lewandowski won't be starting for you, although he'll continue rising in the future.

Who is the best option to buy here keeping in mind potential aswell (positions don't matter):

Lorenzo Insigne

Wellington Nem

Patrick Hermann

Narsingh

Sulejmani

Corchia

Lorenzo Insigne.

I'm having to part with Falcao in one of my gameworlds due to my desperate need for a CB' date=' I've been offered Kompany and any two youths out of; Insigne, Inigo Martinez, Adam Maher, Moritze Leitner, Jordy Clasie, Morata, destro, Muriel, the Ox, eriksen. I've got a rough idea of who I want but would welcome any opinions you gents may have. Thanks[/quote']

Kompany + Insigne + Inigo Martinez

My Lucas Moura for Dembele+Holtby?

Lucas Moura.

Swap Marcelo for Zabaleta and M.Richards? smileys-confused-731584.gif

Viera Marcelo.

is it worth selling dante after he rises i could sell him for 15m' date='he dosnt get game time and is the 2nd oldest player on my team after casillas?[/quote']

If he isn't anywhere near your first team, try to part exchange him. If that just cash, it's a lost deal for you. The cash usually useless in a lot of game world.

If he isn't anywhere near your first team' date=' try to part exchange him. If that just cash, it's a lost deal for you. The cash usually useless in a lot of game world.[/quote']

i have alot of people to buy and im short on money so 15m could help me and buy a few risers

is it worth selling dante after he rises i could sell him for 15m' date='he dosnt get game time and is the 2nd oldest player on my team after casillas?[/quote']

He is worth keeping, he's a good defender... sell him just if you have good covers or he's not a starter for you

please name the team who did better in this deal :)

The team getting Matuidi.

If you can get Verratti, Umtiti, Pogba, Bittencourt etc etc then do it. If not there really is no point selling him TBH.

The team getting Matuidi.

If you can get TELLO' date=' Verratti, Umtiti, Pogba, Bittencourt etc etc then do it. If not there really is no point selling him TBH.[/quote']

What he said ^ just a slight edit..

Got a dispute that I need help settling.

The opponenet has Lucas Moura and is in need of a striker.

For that one player alone, is this a terrible offer:-

Di Natale (92), Lisandro Lopez (91), Jung (88) and Fernandinho (90).

For that one player alone' date=' is this a terrible offer:-

Di Natale (92), Lisandro Lopez (91), Jung (88) and Fernandinho (90).[/quote']

As in you're offering all 4 of them? If so then it definitely isn't a terrible offer. Whether I'd accept or not, that's a different question but it sure as hell isn't a terrible offer.

As in you're offering all 4 of them? If so then it definitely isn't a terrible offer. Whether I'd accept or not' date=' that's a different question but it sure as hell isn't a terrible offer.[/quote']

Yeah all four for the one :)

For that one player alone' date=' is this a terrible offer:-

Di Natale (92), Lisandro Lopez (91), Jung (88) and Fernandinho (90).[/quote']

in my opinion isn't a terrible offer...