Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Looking for a younger right back around 8-9mil.

Been debating on either van der wiel or isla with 90 rated.

Or to risk having a lower rated right back and buy Danilo, thats if he will be worth the risk and will rise further than Wiel or Isla.

Any input i really need help?

Danilo is 89 but more than Wiel but i just dont know who will be better also later :(

Good offer to offer Leno for Ter Stegen?

I know that Ter Stegen is linked with Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund etc. but his last performances weren't so great.

But from the other side, also Bernd Leno isn't playing his best season, but next year he will play surely Champions League.

So what do you think? Help me out

I know that Ter Stegen is linked with Barcelona' date=' Borussia Dortmund etc. but his last performances weren't so great.

But from the other side, also Bernd Leno isn't playing his best season, but next year he will play surely Champions League.

So what do you think? Help me out[/quote']

Get Ter Stegen :)

can anyone help me out with my post below about which right back to buy.

i need to make a decision in the next hour cuz i have a game and no right back and need him in before the game.

Depending on the age of the players, and on the matches they are playing for their teams, I think Danilo is the better choice. He is 21 of age, is playing regularly for Porto and also has the opportunity that in the future he can become a Brazil national team player. He also is a player who plays as a central midfielder. So get him

can anyone help me out with my post below about which right back to buy.

i need to make a decision in the next hour cuz i have a game and no right back and need him in before the game.

Buy Varane if you can :D

If u can't buy Varane buy Walker, Phil Jones, Howedes, Yanga-Mbiwa...

Looking for a younger right back around 8-9mil.

Been debating on either van der wiel or isla with 90 rated.

Or to risk having a lower rated right back and buy Danilo' date=' thats if he will be worth the risk and will rise further than Wiel or Isla.

Any input i really need help?

Danilo is 89 but more than Wiel but i just dont know who will be better also later :([/quote']

Dont go for Isla, he would be a terrible purchase. I would go for van der Wiel if I was you due to the fact that he is already at 90 and safe at that rating.

Depending on the age of the players' date=' and on the matches they are playing for their teams, I think Danilo is the better choice. He is 21 of age, is playing regularly for Porto and also has the opportunity that in the future he can become a Brazil national team player. He also is a player who plays as a central midfielder. So get him[/quote']
Buy Varane if you can :D

If u can't buy Varane buy Walker' date=' Phil Jones, Howedes, Yanga-Mbiwa...[/quote']

Dont go for Isla' date=' he would be a terrible purchase. I would go for van der Wiel if I was you due to the fact that he is already at 90 and safe at that rating.[/quote']

Thanks a lot everyone for the help!!!

but ok isla is out of my options.I am now between van der wiel or danilo.

I would get varane, walker, or someone up in that area but i am going to stay at around 8-9 mil. Because i am planning on buying lewandowski in the near future so im saving that extra because once i buy lewa ill be broke, but with a good squad.

Ok so one says Van der wiel and another says danilo, both for the reason i am stuck between! haha i would love to have the 90 rating already. But i am a gambling man. How fast do you think Danilo will reach 90? and how sure you think he will raise further above?

I would get varane' date=' walker, or someone up in that area but i am going to stay at around 8-9 mil. Because i am planning on buying lewandowski in the near future so im saving that extra because once i buy lewa ill be broke, but with a good squad.

Ok so one says Van der wiel and another says danilo, both for the reason i am stuck between! haha i would love to have the 90 rating already. But i am a gambling man. How fast do you think Danilo will reach 90? and how sure you think he will raise further above?[/quote']

If you have the opportunity to buy Varane, I'd get him, you might regret if you don't. And then sell someone to have enough money for Lewa later.

I would get varane' date=' walker, or someone up in that area but i am going to stay at around 8-9 mil. Because i am planning on buying lewandowski in the near future so im saving that extra because once i buy lewa ill be broke, but with a good squad.

Ok so one says Van der wiel and another says danilo, both for the reason i am stuck between! haha i would love to have the 90 rating already. But i am a gambling man. How fast do you think Danilo will reach 90? and how sure you think he will raise further above?[/quote']

get vdw imo

If you have the opportunity to buy Varane' date=' I'd get him, you might regret if you don't. And then sell someone to have enough money for Lewa later.[/quote']

I cant do varane he is already taken from another managed team.

Also i got on this team with only 21 players and like 10 mil so i have never had players to sell really it has been tough. Danilo then ?

I cant do varane he is already taken from another managed team.

Also i got on this team with only 21 players and like 10 mil so i have never had players to sell really it has been tough. Danilo then ?

I thought he's available, cause you said you don't want to spend too much on him. Anyway Danilo could be better buy. VDW is not having a very good season for PSG, he wasn't so good defensively. Any other players available, someone like De Sciglio?

I thought he's available' date=' cause you said you don't want to spend too much on him. Anyway Danilo could be better buy. VDW is not having a very good season for PSG, he wasn't so good defensively. Any other players available, someone like De Sciglio?[/quote']

ya i thought so too i was actually about to buy him but no. Damn that sucks about VDW. but ya sciglio is available but he is an 87. And i need a right back that is going to be playing right as i get him and i cant afford a weak rb. What do you think about danilo though and his future

I know that Ter Stegen is linked with Barcelona' date=' Borussia Dortmund etc. but his last performances weren't so great.

So what do you think? Help me out[/quote']

Ter Stegen is better ;)