lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

David Sturridge or Nicolas Gaitan??

Sturridge' date=' started his Liverpool career brightly.

Kaka or Jesus Navas?

Navas, solid at 92. Kaka is on the decline.

Which deal and why ?

a) Mario Gomez= 17mil plus Rafaeal Da silva

B) Mario Gomez= 12' date='000,000 plus Micah RICHARDS and Antonio DI NATALE .

c) Mario Gomez=£52,546,000

d) Mario Gomez= Luka Modric

d) Keep Mario Gomes

Rep given

What can I do with the money ? It isn't worth much in my game world hence the high bids[/quote']

I'll either go for option A or option d. It'll all down to the position you need more. Rafael is developing fast enough to become one of the best rightback in the world and certainly has the potential to reach Gomez's level in years to come while Modric is starting to get games for Real Madrid.

Edin Dzeko or Lamela' date=' player will purely be a cup player.[/quote']

Dzeko. As mentioned, he'll probably move to Dortmund in place of Lewandowski if Lewandowski decides to move.

Jovetic or walcott?

i confused by this deal :confused:

Jovetic' date=' he's a beast and has been linked with moves to Man City, Juventus and Arsenal.

Alvaro Pereira = Rossi for Marcelo (Marcelo is mine) Or I could swap Marcelo for Thiago Silva and get Varane on loan ?

I'll do the second deal to get T.Silva at the expense of Marcelo.

David Sturridge or Nicolas Gaitan??

Gaitan' date=' seems to be finding his form again.[/color']

Which deal and why ?

a) Mario Gomez= 17mil plus Rafaeal Da silva

B) Mario Gomez= 12' date='000,000 plus Micah RICHARDS and Antonio DI NATALE .

c) Mario Gomez=£52,546,000

[b']d) Mario Gomez= Luka Modric

d) Keep Mario Gomes[/b]

Rep given

What can I do with the money ? It isn't worth much in my game world hence the high bids

One of the bolded ones, depending on what you need

Edin Dzeko or Lamela' date=' player will purely be a cup player.[/quote']

If only for cup games then get Lamela, but ask for a young player or cash with the deal

:)

Would noone go for Rafaeal ? will he not become one of the worlds best rb's ? and isn't Gomez on the decline now ?
My strikers include:

Rooney' date='SÁNCHEZ,TÉVEZ,CAVANI,GOMEZ,Welbeck[/quote']

Gomez had been out injured for a lengthy period and you can't drop Mandzukic on his current form yet 7 goals in 15 games, of which Gomez maybe only started half is still a good return.

It is a case of seeing if he will fit into Pep's plans next season, To say Gomez is on the decline is ridiculous to be honest just check his record, ok he may not be the quickest, or most mobile or even a forward who will track back but that is because he is there for one reason, to score goals which he does very very well.

Rafael has had his best season since joining United, but he needs to produce consistency season upon season and not just one season. Look at Cole, consistent every season thus warrants his 93, I do not see Rafael at that level of consistency though he will probably get +1 next time round.

You post a list of your strikers and ok while you may not need Gomez (I would rather get rid of Tevez especially if he goes back to Argentina), it is pointless posting your forwards without posting your RB/RM options as well as it seems you are showing a big interest in him, yet the 17 million will be of no help to you, if it is super competitive set up.