Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ive been offered 3 mill and marin for my dzeko? i was thinking of asking for torres and oscar in str8 swap is that too much? what would ye look for off a chelsea team for dzeko.by the its this years chelsea team no changes

keep dzeko ' date=' or try to get BA

Kyriakos Papadopoulos + Semih Kaya = Vidal.

Already accepted it. I'm getting Vidal. Is it worth it?

Vidal !!! Vidal !!! Vidal !!! :D

Pirlo and 2 million = Cazorla

Id be getting Cazorla....

What do ye think?

Pirlo by miles for me.. :D even Cazorla have a good season with Arsenal..

Would you give Leonardo Bittencourt away for Patrick Herrman?

Sure.. 100%... I will go for Herrmann.. :D

Llorente or Torres?

Can swap Weimann + Dybala for one or the other in a relatively new GW.

Not sure for Llorente' date=' since he will join Juventus next season, I do not really know about his chance to be in the starting XI.. I was thinking that Torres will no drop again soon...

Anyway, I will go for Torres.. :)

ive been offered 3 mill and marin for my dzeko? i was thinking of asking for torres and oscar in str8 swap is that too much? what would ye look for off a chelsea team for dzeko.by the its this years chelsea team no changes

I will not take the first offer... Even Dzeko drop to 91, but still, he got higher rating than Marin.. :)

dzeko = oscar + torres seems ok for me.. :D or if possible get oscar+david luiz.. :D

Kyriakos Papadopoulos + Semih Kaya = Vidal.

Already accepted it. I'm getting Vidal. Is it worth it?

Vidal... surely Vidal this time.. hahaha.. :D

Xabi Alonso or Kyriakos Papadopoulos ?

It depends how crazy you are.. :D :D If you crazy enough' date=' you can have Papa in your team, otherwise go for Xabi mate.. :D

#NoOffence #Jokes

Bruno Martins Indi or Semih Kaya?

I predict that Bruno will rise to 88/89 in the next review.. :D So I will go for Bruno for his age & flexibility position..

Would you guys do a deal and sell Fellaini for Dzeko? Fellaini is my best player in a very competitive setup' date=' that's why I was offered a 92 rated Dzeko for 91 Fellaini.

What do you think?[/quote']

I will prefer to keep Fellaini... :D Linked to big clubs, can get another rise if he perform well in the bigger club.. :D

Dzeko actually is a good player though.. :D but somehow I just dont like Dzeko.. :D

Hi i bid for eriksen and also the bayern munich manager make a bid. Both deals are 18m and both has been accepted? Which one will have the player

Maybe the one who made the bid first, or the one who doesn't need him as much as other does. I mean if the other manager could offer for him 30M and he offered only 18M, and your Chairman would allow you to offer 25M and you offered 18M, maybe you would get him then.

Hi i bid for eriksen and also the bayern munich manager make a bid. Both deals are 18m and both has been accepted? Which one will have the player

The one who bidded later.

Mata or hazard?

Silva' date=' yaya toure, javi martinez, or hart?

Rank them if possible :D thx[/quote']

Mata for me.

Silva

Hart

Javi

Yaya