Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Xabi Alonso or Kyriakos Papadopoulos ?

Xabi Alonso :D:D

Chadli' date=' Gaston Ramirez, Barrada, Piatti, Alain Traore.

Pick two.[/quote']

Alain Traore and Gaston Ramirez

Bruno Martins Indi or Semih Kaya?

I prefer Bruno Martins Indi :D

Llorente or Torres?

Can swap Weimann + Dybala for one or the other in a relatively new GW.

I prefer El Nino Torres :D

Would you give Leonardo Bittencourt away for Patrick Herrman?

For me Herrman

Mata or hazard?

Silva' date=' yaya toure, javi martinez, or hart?

Rank them if possible :D thx[/quote']

I prefer Hazard

- Silva

- Javi Martinez

- Yaya Toure

- Hart

Should i sell azpilicueta and buy De sciglio since they play same position

I prefer De Sciglio :D

Micheal Dawson or Javi Garcia?

Which one gonna get +1 in next review.

Dawson could have a +1' date=' but i prefer Javi Garcia :D

Neven Subotic + Kuba or Thiago Silva ?

Thiago Silva :D:D

Thanks for fast replys now second deal.

Verrati + 6 or Sven Bender ?.

Verratti + 6 for me....

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

everybody is on drogs ? Sven Bender is in CL semifinal and you compare him with a rotation player from PSG ?

Bender all day .

Erm, just because a player is in a CL semi-final, it has absolutely nothing to do with whether he is a better player than someone who is not.

Which Drog-ba's are you on?

I think he meant that Verratti alone is better than Bender and 6M is a nice bonus too and I agree with that.

Nah you're reading between the lines far too much. I'm not that funny. He made a typo first. ;)

I think player for player Verratti is better but for short term I'd take Bender. Long term Verratti no doubt. ;)

Erm' date=' just because a player is in a CL semi-final, it has absolutely nothing to do with whether he is a better player than someone who is not.

Which Drog-ba's are you on?[/quote']

i am on "reality pills " , you are on delusional pills ? Never said he was the main factor for Dortmund semi-final , but he is a part of the reason why they have been so good in the last 3 years

everybody is on drogs ? Sven Bender is in CL semifinal and you compare him with a rotation player from PSG ?

Bender all day .

He is only 20' date=' he will play more and more in future and he has already started a lot of times and played more than Bender I think. He is very talented and will soon rise again and should peak higher. He should also play an important part for NT in future, while Bender has too many competition. And if you're already comparing their teams, he plays for French champions who will be strong in CL in next seasons again. Dortmund will always be behind Bayern and if they sell some of their main players, they could struggle to even progress from the CL group.

OK for now Bender is rated higher, but Verratti could already catch him in next season.

Nah you're reading between the lines far too much. I'm not that funny. He made a typo first. ;)

I think player for player Verratti is better but for short term I'd take Bender. Long term Verratti no doubt. ;)

Oh ok, I guess straight swap without cash isn't even possible. Chairman wouldn't allow 90 for 87.

Oh ok' date=' I guess straight swap without cash isn't even possible. Chairman wouldn't allow 90 for 87.[/quote']

You didnt see it but his post initially said "Sven Bender or Sven Bender + 6 million ?" !! :P

Hence I responded in that manner. ;)

Should l buy Digne on a gc for 15m ?

Since is GC' date=' you probably have enough money and can't buy much, so even if it's over the price, buy him, unless you can get someone better or need to fill other position.

You didnt see it but his post initially said "Sven Bender or Sven Bender + 6 million ?" !! :P

Hence I responded in that manner. ;)

Haha ok, didn't see that at first, but I have noticed later that he edited his post, and I meant 87 for 90 before (90 for 87 would go through).