Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I could try to buy both but they re from a team that his manager has left the team and I will sign one for sure and for the second choice i would fight with cash and I only have money for one. I believe that niang is better but this season he isn't as good as i expected and benteke will go to a better team this summer an hes playing very well this year...I doubt a lot ! Haha thanks for the replies and if you could give me your reasons of your choice i woul be very grateful!! Sorry if my english is not good enough

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I could try to buy both but they re from a team that his manager has left the team and I will sign one for sure and for the second choice i would fight with cash and I only have money for one. I believe that niang is better but this season he isn't as good as i expected and benteke will go to a better team this summer an hes playing very well this year...I doubt a lot ! Haha thanks for the replies and if you could give me your reasons of your choice i woul be very grateful!! Sorry if my english is not good enough

I would go for Benteke first he is doing great and got higher chance to play for his national team while Niang got SES and Balo in front of him

but if the managers in your gameworld only cares about young players playing in big teams buy Niang first as they might don't know how good is Benteke

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I can pick up one of; Howedes' date=' Holtby, Papadopoulous (Kyriakos), Huntelaar for cash, which is the best long term?[/quote']

Raiding a Schalke sqaud? Huntelaar for long term.

But in all seriousness... Its a tough, I would choose Howedes (PAPS a very close second).

Etienne capoue is a top player? Will be in a top club nect season?

Thanks in advance

No one can tell but there is a very strong interest from Arsenal. Capoue said his dream club is PSG while there are currently no interest from PSG.

I was offered Van Persie for my Muller.

Im thinking keep Muller for long term?

Easily van Persie' date=' there are so many better player who play in Muller position while there are only a few who are really better than van Persie in his position.

I can pick up one of; Howedes, Holtby, Papadopoulous (Kyriakos), Huntelaar for cash, which is the best long term?

Howedes, huge talent.

I was offered Van Persie for my Muller.

Im thinking keep Muller for long term?

Yes' date=' muller is for long term use, and RvP is just short term.. maybe 1 or 2years, max 3years only.. :)

I can pick up one of; Howedes, Holtby, Papadopoulous (Kyriakos), Huntelaar for cash, which is the best long term?

Howedes for me.. :D

I can buy niang or benteke for cash' date=' which players should I buy?who have more potential in a long term?[/quote']

Benteke, big fish in small pond? if he move to bigger club, he can grow up his potential.. Niang is a potential player too, but right now Milan have El-Sha & Balotelli.. :D both are young player too.. :D

Thanks for fast replys now second deal.

Verrati + 6 or Sven Bender ?.

Sven for me mate.. :D

Should l buy Digne on a gc for 15m ?

if you have money to spend' date=' why not... unless got some better in the market with the money.. :D

Neven Subotic + Kuba or Thiago Silva ?

thiago for me.. :D

Micheal Dawson or Javi Garcia?

Which one gonna get +1 in next review.

Javi garcia stay, Dawson will get +1 if Spurs qualify UCL.. :D

Should i sell Jorge Orti?

If you are in desperate need of the cash then yes however might be worth holding on to see what rise (if any) he gets next time round.

Fellaini' date=' Khedira, Sahin, or Coentrao?

Choose 2 :)[/quote']

My two preferred choices would be:

Khedira

Fellaini

However if Sahin rediscovers the form that made Real Madrid fork out for him I would choose him over Fellaini, however until such time I would go with the two I named.