Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my GW mancity manager ledt the game and so they are unmanaged. Which player should i try to bid for from this Hummels,kompany,subotic,modric,vidal,di maria,aguero and balotelli. This is some of the players i can afford because he alkso have iniesta etc but i dont have enough cash and dont really need him in my team.

Two deal what you think?

My Courtois + Arnautovic + £7M = Hamsik

My Cabaye + Hernandez + £10M = Cavani

that s good enough if you have better GK than Courtois.. :D as long as depth is not the issue in your squad.. :D

Is Jerome Roussillon worth a punt for £3.5m in a GC?

I've seen he's played a lot this season and will no doubt get a short term rise' date=' but wondering about long-term potential.[/quote']

I prefer to keep for now.. :D I feel he will get another rise.. :D

My Hamsik for Isco ? Both are/would be benched

Isco than.. :D

Reus being rated 92' date=' how much is he worth if sell cash only?[/quote']

I will never sell Reus just for a cash.. :D :D

Kagawa worth buying for £17m? Won't start

How do people see him getting on in the future?

I see him as a potential player to reach 92 if he can produce another magic as he did in Dortmund before.. :D

Fellaini' date=' Khedira, Sahin, or Coentrao?

Choose 2 :)[/quote']

Fellaini Coentrao pplease.. :D :D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my GW mancity manager ledt the game and so they are unmanaged. Which player should i try to bid for from this Hummels' date='kompany,subotic,modric,vidal,di maria,aguero and balotelli. This is some of the players i can afford because he alkso have iniesta etc but i dont have enough cash and dont really need him in my team.[/quote']

Aguero

Vidal

Kompany

Hummels

Balotelli

Modric

Di Maria

Subotic

In order

In my GW mancity manager ledt the game and so they are unmanaged. Which player should i try to bid for from this Hummels' date='kompany,subotic,modric,vidal,di maria,aguero and balotelli. This is some of the players i can afford because he alkso have iniesta etc but i dont have enough cash and dont really need him in my team.[/quote']

1-aguero

2-Hummels

3-di maria

4-modric

5-vidal

6-kompany

7-balotelli

8-subotic

aguero & Hummels for me

1-Aguero

2 Hummels

3-Kompany

4- Di Maria

5- vidal

6- Balo

7- Modric

8- Subotic

Depends on position you need

defender: Kompany could get 94 before Hummels, but for long term I think I would go for Hummels.....Subotić

midfielder: Vidal, Di Maria, Modrić(if you don't need Iniesta,then you also don't need him :P)

striker: Aguero, Balotelli

Hello gents' date=' (my) Iker Munian for Pjanic?[/quote']

In all honesty I prefer Munian in SM terms. Plus he will have a better sell on value for you.

Eliaquim Mangala or Luiz Gustavo?

I prefer Mangala' date=' Porto seems to be a hot bed for talent that move on to better clubs and this lad along with Martinez I believe will be the next two.[/color']

torres and marin for dzeko wat ya tink?

If you are getting Dzeko then yes definitely do it' date=' however if you have been offered this for Dzeko then I would be telling the other manager to do one.[/color']

KJAER Simon or DOMÍNGUEZ Álvaro or RAKYTSKIY Yaroslav ?

in order please :)

Yaroslav Rakitskiy

Álvaro Domínguez

Simon Kjaer

Basically the same order as the majority.