Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

After those replies... I'll get khedira and fellaini... Will they rise? How about coentrao?

Another question

Which one(or more) would you sell for money from

De rossi

Marcelo

Xavi

Modric

Xabi Alonso

Fellaini not for now, Khedira has a little chance to get 93. Coentrao will stay.

For money I would sell only De Rossi, but just because I don't like him

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

After those replies... I'll get khedira and fellaini... Will they rise? How about coentrao?

Khedira 92/93

Fellaini 92

contrao 91/92

Another question

Which one(or more) would you sell for money from

De rossi

Marcelo

Xavi

Modric

Xabi Alonso

sell De rossi or Modric

Fellaini not for now' date=' Khedira has a little chance to get 93. Coentrao will stay.

For money I would sell only De Rossi, but just because I don't like him[/quote']

Khedira 92/93

Fellaini 92

contrao 91/92

sell De rossi or Modric

Now I have coentrao, I can get khedira and fellaini, but should I keep coentrao?

Yaya Toure or Robert Lewandowski? Medium to long term.

Well if you're looking longer term then I'd choose the Pole. As much as I admire Yaya, he's not going to be all that great for you in the long term on SM. By that I mean, the age he's at means you'll not get a greater return for him if you decide to sell.

But then again, if Lewandowski does move this summer, who's to say he won't flop?

Isco or vidal? Both will not start

I'd take Vidal. He could get a 93 soon' date=' and whilst Isco is a great talent, you would be taking a risk because there's every chance he might not live up to his billing when he moves to a bigger club!

:)[/center']

Well if you're looking longer term then I'd choose the Pole. As much as I admire Yaya' date=' he's not going to be all that great for you in the long term on SM. By that I mean, the age he's at means you'll not get a greater return for him if you decide to sell.

But then again, if Lewandowski does move this summer, who's to say he won't flop?[/quote']

This is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the concise answer and btw do we agree on Yaya still having a good 2-3 years at the very top level in him?

Vidal definitely' date=' looks likely to hit 93 sooner rather than later which I don't fancy Isco reaching anytime soon.[/quote']
I'd take Vidal. He could get a 93 soon' date=' and whilst Isco is a great talent, you would be taking a risk because there's every chance he might not live up to his billing when he moves to a bigger club!
:)[/center']

This is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the concise answer and btw do we agree on Yaya still having a good 2-3 years at the very top level in him?

I see no reason why not. However, the question might be: Will City still want Yaya in 2-3 years? Will he still provide the same driving force from the middle of the park at that age?

Yaya Toure or Robert Lewandowski? Medium to long term.

I would go for Lewandowski' date=' as you say you are looking mid-long term so chances are his stock will rise if he stays at Dortmund and if he moves it will be to a side of similar stature (one assumes). Toure has been extremely consistent for City however the fact remains there is little difference in ratings as it is and due to the ageist approach of many on here it makes sense to get the younger option.[/font']

Isco or vidal? Both will not start

Vidal is by far your better option for now. However I do see both players being rated 93 and 91 respectively by the end of the year' date=' so if Vidal was to get to 93 and still not make your starting XI then Isco could well be your better option long term.[/color']