Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco or vidal? Both will not start

For now Vidal is better and safer choice.

Pato and Bernard OR Mario Gomez?

If position/depth is not an issue, then go for Super Mario. Pato can't get above 91 playing in Brazil and while Bernard is a great talent, he is still young and will take time for him to come close to Gomez (when he moves to Europe).

Adam Maher
Inigo Martinez.
I prefer Maher
Iñigo Martínez. He has been brilliant for Sociedad this season and they are playing very well and he should rise at least to 88.

I would choose him :).

I knew it would be a close one' date=' equal so far.[/font']

Lewa + Santana + 10 or Thomas Muller ?.

If the 10 million enables you to buy someone of the calibre of Draxler' date=' Varane and such like (may have to add a few bob to the 10 million though) then left side. If the 10 million is of no relevance to you other than making your bank balance look much healthier then I would go for Muller.[/color']

Maher or Iñigo Martínez?

I am assuming position is of no importance which if this is the case I would go for Martinez' date=' was always a talent but really seems to have come to prominence this season and as a consequence of this I do see him moving to a much bigger club before Maher.

Was linked to your beloved Arsenal around this time last year as well as Chelsea and Liverpool, his stock has risen considerably since then and I see him being a much sought after player at the end of the season with many top sides clambering for his signature.

Plus CB's of such talent are a much more vaulable commodity than that of the position(s) Maher can play in.[/color']

Deals changed.... Oscar and Bernard OR Mario Gomez?.... Would that be worth doing?? I'd be getting Mariiigooooal

Still Gomez' date=' he proved over the last two games that he can still score a huge amount of goals. If he gets regular game time then Gomez should be able to get 94 in my opinion at any top club.[/b']

Deals changed.... Oscar and Bernard OR Mario Gomez?.... Would that be worth doing?? I'd be getting Mariiigooooal

Keep the duo. Oscar and Bernard are amazing young players, the latter will be getting a rise very soon. Gomez is struggling to break into the team with Mandzukic in such good form and I don't think he'll chuck out Mandzukic from the team.