Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chadli or Henderson?

Henderson for me' date=' being a Geordie it pains me to say this but the kid always had talent, and while it took him a while to settle in at Liverpool he seems to be rediscovering some of the form that made Liverpool pay a ridiculously inflated fee for.[/color']

Demba Ba or Loic Rémy?

Demba Ba is by far and away the safest option. Playing for the better club' date=' whereas Remy is playing for a team destined for Championship football next season, and so he is playing to put himself back in the shop window as he will move on when Q.P.R get relegated. Until his fate is decided then go for the safe option.[/color']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Demba Ba or Loic Rémy?

For the moment, Ba as he's at Chelsea and getting game whilst Remy is facing relegation. Something you may want to consider; Ba, i can guarantee, will not be first choice at Chelsea next year, or anywhere near it, as they're sure to buy a big name striker, Cavani, Falcao ETC, and he could be completely out the fold. And Remy will surely leave QPR and move to a TOP 6 team, in which case he becomes the better option. I suggest you go on how long term you're looking; Short term, definitely Ba, Medium to long term, i'd say Remy.