Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need a big DM

Worth me getting thiago silva? In exchange for Joe hart and j boateng?

I already have neuer' date=' Ramos kompany and hummels in back line. Thanks[/quote']

Of course. He is one of the best players in the world. And with Neuer as a first goalkeeper, Joe Hart isn't important for you. Jerome Boateng is having a good season, but still he is very far from reaching Thiago Silva -s ability, so get him.

Thiago + Tello for Reus? (getting Reus in this deal)

I'd keep the pair, Reus is a class act but sooner or later Thiago will be a starter for Barca and he is a carbon copy in the form of Iniesta & Xavi. Future 96 material.

As for Tello, just look how quick Pedro increased in rating. If he gets a good run of games in the first XI his rating will shoot up as well.

I'd keep the pair' date=' Reus is a class act but sooner or later Thiago will be a starter for Barca and he is a carbon copy in the form of Iniesta & Xavi. [b']Future 96 material.[/b]

As for Tello, just look how quick Pedro increased in rating. If he gets a good run of games in the first XI his rating will shoot up as well.

That's a bold statement fella

That's a bold statement fella

It's what i believe. I have followed thos kid before he was added to the database and he is a class act. He fits in perfectly with Barcas "way of life" so to speak. Home grown, Spanish and very good technically. The only reason he isn't in the team every week is Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas & Busquets, 5 very, very good players.