Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gonzalo Higuaín = Neymar + Mario Balotelli

Cheers in advance.

The Duo mate.. :D :D

Alex Sandro or Acerbi + Kapino?

easily go for Alex Sandro.. :D :D

If I sold my kuba blaszczykowski..... Which 2 players should I buy to replace him?? (These players are all for the future and wouldn't start..... kuba doesn't start for me anyway!)

Matteo Kovacic

Samuel Umtiti

Van Rhijn

Wellington Nem

Rafinha Alcantara

Lazar Markovic

Mauro Icardi

Leo Baptistao

Atsu

Massimo Bruno

Kelvin

Arkadiusz Milik

Arfriye Acquah

Jese Rodriguez

Lanzini

Paredes

Alex Merkel

Was thinking Icardi and Kovacic.... Just want a few other ideas :)

:)

Kovacic + Umtiti for me.. :D :D

Mata or Falcao?

Falcao.. :D Falcao have a bigger chance to reach 94.. :D

SCHMELZER or COENTRAO?

Coentrao for me.. :) :)

Mamadou Sakho or Laurent Koscielny?

Surely i will pick Koscielny...:D :D

Is Arda Turan and jese rodriguez good and what are there potential? And which one is the best? thanks

Turan is very good, will stay 91 for now. I think I haven't seen Jese play yet, since he is at Real 2, but I heard that he is one of their biggest talents and have more potential than Morata. So if Morata is playing this season, maybe next one Jese will get few minutes, to prove if he is that good.

Turan is very good' date=' will stay 91 for now. I think I haven't seen Jese play yet, since he is at Real 2, but I heard that he is one of their biggest talents and have more potential than Morata. So if Morata is playing this season, maybe next one Jese will get few minutes, to prove if he is that good.[/quote']
:P ............ Arda still better than Jese ............ I don't think JESE could one day play in the first team

Ok thanks both. Amanager made an offer for damaio should i sell him and get turan then? My problem is on left wing because i play 4-3-3 and only have bale playing as f(L) and el shaarawy am(L). Than on the bank i have oscar to replace Shaarawy in 2nd team and podolski to replace bale. Im ****** up lol

Is Arda Turan and jese rodriguez good and what are there potential? And which one is the best? thanks

Arda turan is a good player...

for now he is better than jese of course.. :D

but jese is a bright future talents... :D :D i will keep for both of them...

Arda turan is a good player...

for now he is better than jese of course.. :D

but jese is a bright future talents... :D :D i will keep for both of them...

No im selling damiao because i have a problem in left winger so i am concerned if i buy turan/jese or destro since destro can play foward left

Ok thanks both. Amanager made an offer for damaio should i sell him and get turan then? My problem is on left wing because i play 4-3-3 and only have bale playing as f(L) and el shaarawy am(L). Than on the bank i have oscar to replace Shaarawy in 2nd team and podolski to replace bale. Im ****** up lol

What did he offer for Damiao? I think he has more potential than Turan and could see him moving to Europe at the summer. He is strongly linked with Spurs.

I wouldn't sell him just yet..

EDIT: If you're planning to post your squad here' date=' just paste the link.[/b']

but damio is a 92+ player, while turan is stuck at 91...