Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I dont know why too. With my other team i win with 3-5-2' date=' but in this GW i dont know what is happening to my chelsea.

AND THE MOST INTERSTING THING LEWANDOSKI WITH MY OTHER TEAM SCORES MANY GOALS AND WITH CHELSEA VERY FEW. PODOLSKI LAST SEASON DIDNT SCORED TOO BUT IN THIS WEEK FRENDLIES HE SCORES 4 GOALS OR 3.[/quote']

lol. In another gw, somehow neuer played forward, as a replacement for a suspended player, and scored a hattrick, yet his rating was still a 3...

My Schurrle + Dragovic for Podolski + Gustavo?

Either Podolski or Schurrle will start but the other two wont.

#

Left side

I'm in an EC with Newcastle and I have the money to snap up all three of these but I'm looking to buy one of them cause I'm spending the rest of my budget on Bale' date=' Lavezzi and Thiago Silva.

Which one of these will benefit me in the long run.

Douglas Costa

Alex Teixeira

Barcellos Taison

Luiz Adriano[/quote']

Costa

Right Lads' date=' After some tough negioatating i have managed to struck a deal with a manager who wants me to a pay the price for El Shaarawy

He is worth 11.8 million in my Game world

The manager has offered me him for 20 million

I would have to sell Thiago Alcantara for me to raise the 20 million

Thiago has a concern level 1

I have currently Xabi Alonso, Modric,Kroos, Javi martinez, Isco, Oscar for CM roles.

Second Deal

Sell Courtoius for 25 million

Buy Joe Hart for 15 million

Spend the remaining money on Azpillceuta who i can sign for 8 million, with the rest of the cash to balance the books on my balance.

Can Azpillceuta and El Shaarawy rise to 90 in the upcomming review and give me money's worth. Money is tight in my gameworld, and money can make a difference so i want to spend wisley.

Thanks guys ![/quote']

I would keep Thiago, El Sharaawy for 20mill is a bargain so I'd sell other players.

I'd do the second deal yeah, both El and Az should rise.

lol. In another gw' date=' somehow neuer played forward, as a replacement for a suspended player, and scored a hattrick, yet his rating was still a 3...[/quote']

many strange things happen in sm. podolski was a monster in frendlies now in league he will not score lol. I really dont know